_

sothis73's Discussions (542)

Discussions Replied To (539) Replies What's New?

"Hi Chloe, Please see your PM, thank you :) "

sothis73 replied Sep 15 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"Hi Jeeva, Trying again :) "

sothis73 replied Sep 15 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"Hi jeeva, Please see your PM, thank you :) Sothis "

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"Hi joskoM, My intention in doing this for others has always been to help raise the c…"

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"Hello Leister, Thank you for your question :) You are an aspect of God set apart to…"

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"Hi chris, This as I understood it was the nature of your question, and in the answer…"

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"Hi Gezim, Please see your PM :) Thank you, Sothis "

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"Hi chris, When you feel yourself associating your state of health with these "bad pe…"

sothis73 replied Sep 13 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"Hi Bronwyn, Thank you for your question. Your soul as it is known to you has been de…"

sothis73 replied Sep 13 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"Hi chris, You are actually the one who manages your own health condition. It may app…"

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Logan Spence replied to Aishwarya Isabella's discussion Demonic attachments (triggering)
"I could use assistance astrally as well. I'm so depleted by them that I lost my spiritual…"
3 hours ago
Logan Spence replied to Logan Spence's discussion HELP
"Quantum Light you are truly brilliant that's EXACTLY what I was trying to say. I couldn't…"
4 hours ago
Cassius Kingsley posted discussions
4 hours ago
Viktor Joi left a comment for Michael Shepherd
"Good Tidings and welcome to th forum!!"
7 hours ago
Viktor Joi left a comment for Alex
"Good Tidings and welcome to the forum!!!!"
7 hours ago
Viktor Joi updated their profile
7 hours ago
Profile IconExo News

Former Governor of Arizona Tells the Truth About “The Phoenix Lights” (Could Have Been Extraterrestrial)

by Arjun Walia       November 26, 2017       (collective-evolution.com) • On March 13, 1997, one of… See More
8 hours ago
Profile IconExo News

Did US Military Cover Up UFO Sightings After Fireball Explosion? (videos)

by Nirmal Narayanan        December 13, 2017         (ibtimes.sg) On Saturday, December 9th, people… See More
8 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson and Viktor Joi are now friends
10 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Alex
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
10 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for lyndsy
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
10 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Michael Shepherd
10 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service