sothis73's Discussions (408)

Discussions Replied To (405) Replies What's New?

"Hi Krish, Your origins are Sol, and right here. You are respectful of all life, and…"

sothis73 replied yesterday to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

895 17 hours ago
Reply by Estee

"Hi Benezet,Your soul origin is Arcturian, yet you have developed Pleiadean and Siria…"

sothis73 replied on Saturday to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

895 17 hours ago
Reply by Estee

"Hi Christina, The entire record can take a while, but for the purposes of this threa…"

sothis73 replied on Saturday to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

895 17 hours ago
Reply by Estee

"Hi Arquasha, Your path and intention centers around your health, well-being and the…"

895 17 hours ago
Reply by Estee

"Hello all, I will have to return tomorrow with answers, thank you for your questions…"

895 17 hours ago
Reply by Estee

"Hi Harley, Yes, you are correct in that your origins are Arcturian. You are rather g…"

sothis73 replied on Friday to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

895 17 hours ago
Reply by Estee

"Hello chris, You have a combination of the effects from previous lifetimes and of th…"

sothis73 replied on Friday to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

895 17 hours ago
Reply by Estee

"I understand you are very good with logic and puzzles, more so that those you know.…"

sothis73 replied May 16 to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

895 17 hours ago
Reply by Estee

"Hello Gabrielle, Yes you do need to keep on doing the things you need to and don't l…"

sothis73 replied May 15 to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

895 17 hours ago
Reply by Estee

"Hello Absent Mind, I'm not certain what you are asking about specifically? Thanks"

sothis73 replied May 15 to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

895 17 hours ago
Reply by Estee

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service