sothis73's Discussions (352)

Discussions Replied To (350) Replies What's New?

"Hello all, thank you so much for your great questions. My apologies as I will not be…"

sothis73 replied on Saturday to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

781 on Saturday
Reply by Tanner Lane

"chris, It is not that source does not think highly of you. Source does not approach…"

sothis73 replied on Wednesday to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

781 on Saturday
Reply by Tanner Lane

"Hi Sav, You are from here, Sol. You feel that you have some relationship in terms of…"

sothis73 replied on Wednesday to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

781 on Saturday
Reply by Tanner Lane

"It is definitely spiritual and soul significant. I think the reason you find it psyc…"

781 on Saturday
Reply by Tanner Lane

"Hi Joseph, He is a tall man, quiet and inquisitive around strangers but jovial and f…"

781 on Saturday
Reply by Tanner Lane

"Hi Victor, I will try to help, I've been busy myself here the last two weeks but I w…"

sothis73 replied Apr 18 to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

781 on Saturday
Reply by Tanner Lane

"Hi chris, This is the warrior spirit animal canine hybrid I am referring to. You act…"

781 on Saturday
Reply by Tanner Lane

"Hell Ronald, This is you sensing the energies of others around you. Your third eye i…"

781 on Saturday
Reply by Tanner Lane

"Nikolai, Thank you for your words. You may meet her this year, but I'm inclined more…"

sothis73 replied Apr 16 to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

781 on Saturday
Reply by Tanner Lane

"You are correct in some sense of what you describe. However, I would use the words "…"

sothis73 replied Apr 16 to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

781 on Saturday
Reply by Tanner Lane

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service