sothis73's Discussions (303)

Discussions Replied To (301) Replies What's New?

"Hello Little Nova, I think you may need to gain a bigger picture of what the timelin…"

sothis73 replied on Thursday to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

663 yesterday
Reply by chris

"Hi wind master, Please PM your question, thanks :)"

sothis73 replied on Thursday to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

663 yesterday
Reply by chris

"Hello Twisted Soul, You are a unique soul who has lived through many incarnations. B…"

663 yesterday
Reply by chris

"Hi chris, I am referring to any shoreline, particularly with sand as opposed to rock…"

sothis73 replied on Tuesday to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

663 yesterday
Reply by chris

"Hi Rocket, There have been occurrences in the past which arise at intervals which ha…"

sothis73 replied on Tuesday to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

663 yesterday
Reply by chris

"Hi Nikolai, That is ok, I do try to answer if I am able :) The woman whom you feel t…"

663 yesterday
Reply by chris

"Hi Nikolai, I think he perhaps will have to go with his family or perhaps the arrang…"

663 yesterday
Reply by chris

"Hi Tanner, I do not think of a sacred clown, but rather as someone who is at the cen…"

663 yesterday
Reply by chris

"Hi Meghan, The answer is that you just need to spend more of your available time in…"

663 yesterday
Reply by chris

"Hi Victor, To comment on the video, there is a truth here but a few things that perh…"

sothis73 replied Mar 19 to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

663 yesterday
Reply by chris

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service