sothis73's Discussions (439)

Discussions Replied To (437) Replies What's New?

"Hi Little Nova, I can't advise you to divorce but you will have to look at yourself…"

sothis73 replied yesterday to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

972 yesterday
Reply by Amanda

"Hi layaa, There will not be an experience quite like the one you had in May 2012. Yo…"

sothis73 replied yesterday to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

972 yesterday
Reply by Amanda

"Hi Brett, I feel that you have a close friend who is a Sirian starseed but I see you…"

972 yesterday
Reply by Amanda

"Hi ∞♥ All That Is ♥∞, Your origins as for the soul coming from a specific location w…"

972 yesterday
Reply by Amanda

"Hi B3aut1fuldr3am3r, This is because you are part of a group of souls which have inc…"

972 yesterday
Reply by Amanda

"Hi Estee, I believe you have already crossed paths with your twin flame but did not…"

972 yesterday
Reply by Amanda

"Hi Anjo, I feel this is your twin flame and you are both working on issues together…"

972 yesterday
Reply by Amanda

"Hi Jap, You are connected to nature and to the nature spirits and how they interact…"

972 yesterday
Reply by Amanda

"Hello all, Thank you for your questions. I have been traveling and will be able to a…"

sothis73 replied on Tuesday to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

972 yesterday
Reply by Amanda

"Hi Aronka, You are feeling stuck because what your soul is seeking does not compare…"

sothis73 replied Jun 16 to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

972 yesterday
Reply by Amanda

RSS

Ads

What's New?

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service