AudioEssence's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies What's New?

"Openheart, nobody likes what this world has become. That's why we're here. You heard…"

AudioEssence replied Jun 10, 2012 to I no Longer wanna be here.....

19 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Azariel

"The grass is seldom greener on the other side. Moving away would likely just present…"

AudioEssence replied Jun 10, 2012 to Where can I live?

10 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Moon Traveler

"Share it! Spread it around! The more you give out, the more you'll get back. Peace,…"

AudioEssence replied Jun 10, 2012 to I'm sorry...

16 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Shane

"The same ancient bloodlines have been ruling this world for centuries upon centuries…"

AudioEssence replied Jun 9, 2012 to Voting on Freedom?

7 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Darius May

"Sarah, I can relate to your situation. I've always been the square peg trying to fit…"

AudioEssence replied Jun 9, 2012 to My heart is falling apart...

13 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Sarah E

"Hmmm I was drawn back to this thread, and now I have something else to add... Since…"

AudioEssence replied Jun 6, 2012 to Let go of the Past

8 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Sweetriff

"There are a lot of possible and probable causes for the symptoms you're experiencing…"

AudioEssence replied Jun 6, 2012 to And here we go again it seems

9 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Farina

"Unfortunately, I was working, but I did the best I could to do my part in the 144,00…"

AudioEssence replied Jun 6, 2012 to Venus Transit

3 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Cosmic Seed

""if you wish to understand the Universe, think of energy, frequency and vibration" .…"

AudioEssence replied Jun 6, 2012 to The Starseed *Title*

41 Aug 3, 2012

"Letting go of some things can be very difficult, and sometimes excruciatingly painfu…"

AudioEssence replied Jun 4, 2012 to Let go of the Past

8 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Sweetriff

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

adeomus replied to Namaia - dancerontheedge's discussion For those who are drawn to Avalon in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Yes, I feel they are too....maybe with slight difference, like when you or i are reincarnated as a…"
3 minutes ago
Yeslin Saavedra loved ♑ Aekielna ☪ ♄'s discussion The Elven Star and connection to the Pleiades*
5 minutes ago
Yeslin Saavedra loved adeomus's discussion Heya !!
6 minutes ago
Yeslin Saavedra joined ♑ Aekielna ☪ ♄'s group
Thumbnail

Fairies & Elves*

This is a group to discuss and share about fairies, elves, and everything elemental... See More
7 minutes ago
Yeslin Saavedra loved The Great Sea's discussion Does anyone here have memories of helping witches, shamans, etc.?
7 minutes ago
adeomus replied to Flowery Beginnings's discussion The Travails and The Rewards in the group The Seth -- Jane Roberts Exploration Group
"lol.....yes, always beginning. Yet it never gets old, but only more exciting !! xoxox love you much…"
12 minutes ago
Sinera Arenis replied to ROCKY's discussion Play A Psychic And Try To Predict Future
"tomorrow will be the day after today"
12 minutes ago
adeomus added a discussion to the group Fairies & Elves*
Thumbnail

Heya !!

Does anyone out there have concrete experiences with any kinds of Fae ?I absolutely know they're as…See More
16 minutes ago
Torin Richelle and Prizm are now friends
21 minutes ago
Enlil Ninlil replied to ROCKY's discussion Play A Psychic And Try To Predict Future
"George Soros will die within one month. Germany will win in final match Wales vs Germany. "
24 minutes ago
Musuhi left a comment for Gil
"Thank You for the friend request, Gil :D"
35 minutes ago
Musuhi and Gil are now friends
36 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service