AudioEssence's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies What's New?

"Openheart, nobody likes what this world has become. That's why we're here. You heard…"

AudioEssence replied Jun 10, 2012 to I no Longer wanna be here.....

19 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Azariel

"The grass is seldom greener on the other side. Moving away would likely just present…"

AudioEssence replied Jun 10, 2012 to Where can I live?

10 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Moon Traveler

"Share it! Spread it around! The more you give out, the more you'll get back. Peace,…"

AudioEssence replied Jun 10, 2012 to I'm sorry...

16 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Shane

"The same ancient bloodlines have been ruling this world for centuries upon centuries…"

AudioEssence replied Jun 9, 2012 to Voting on Freedom?

7 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Darius May

"Sarah, I can relate to your situation. I've always been the square peg trying to fit…"

AudioEssence replied Jun 9, 2012 to My heart is falling apart...

13 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Sarah E

"Hmmm I was drawn back to this thread, and now I have something else to add... Since…"

AudioEssence replied Jun 6, 2012 to Let go of the Past

8 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Sweetriff

"There are a lot of possible and probable causes for the symptoms you're experiencing…"

AudioEssence replied Jun 6, 2012 to And here we go again it seems

9 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Farina

"Unfortunately, I was working, but I did the best I could to do my part in the 144,00…"

AudioEssence replied Jun 6, 2012 to Venus Transit

3 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Cosmic Seed

""if you wish to understand the Universe, think of energy, frequency and vibration" .…"

AudioEssence replied Jun 6, 2012 to The Starseed *Title*

41 Aug 3, 2012

"Letting go of some things can be very difficult, and sometimes excruciatingly painfu…"

AudioEssence replied Jun 4, 2012 to Let go of the Past

8 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Sweetriff

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

The Great Sea commented on Carl's group Parallel Earth-3D Earth Souls
"I intend to post about some experiences of mine in this old group of mine. I already have my…"
26 minutes ago
Commander Randy replied to Yshatar's discussion Sirians Are The Blue Ray Soul Group? in the group Starseeds From Sirius
"I constantly see blue orbs of light around me, love talking to the dolphins yet I am feline. WE ARE…"
27 minutes ago
√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። posted discussions
29 minutes ago
Commander Randy joined Yshatar's group
Thumbnail

Starseeds From Sirius

Group for us Sirians to learn more about our origins and gather with other family from Sirius.
34 minutes ago
Commander Randy replied to √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion My Photo's - Dimensional Portal & UFO Fleets Up By Our Sun?..8th August 2016 - 2.15pm
"These maybe "Wingmaker" ships. What was your inner senses telling you as you took these?"
39 minutes ago
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion Ankhs, and magickally charged objects in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"yup, since my area's best occult shop closed i have had to order a few things from ebay and…"
40 minutes ago
Commander Randy loved √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion My Photo's - Dimensional Portal & UFO Fleets Up By Our Sun?..8th August 2016 - 2.15pm
40 minutes ago
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion Ankhs, and magickally charged objects in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"yes, namaia....maybe put all of your Intent into it, with any other energies you think appropriate…"
42 minutes ago
☯☽ Kiara ☾☯ updated their profile
44 minutes ago
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion the Flower of Life, and Sacred Geometry in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"ooooooooooooooooooo..i could have this on my entire wall ! : D much love, addy"
49 minutes ago
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion the Flower of Life, and Sacred Geometry in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"HOLY SMOKES, this has clarified a lot for me, TW....so many times i've read about this, bits…"
50 minutes ago
Silent Silver Moon Owl loved Randolph Walter's page The Elohim Race
58 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service