Aliza S Finley's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (161) Replies What's New?

"EFT seems so simple, you can look up a video and get an idea of what it looks like.…"

Aliza S Finley replied Jan 11 to Healing Closure, Help and Advice, Please. (Thank You All)

8 Jan 11
Reply by Lauren

"Pirate flags everywhere.... information wars.... There is a reason why we want and f…"

Aliza S Finley replied Jan 10 to Censored YouTube Video -- Anonymous Urgent Message to the World: Massive False Flag Warning in Effect

2 Jan 11
Reply by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani

"Have you heard of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)? Also try 'subliminal remove att…"

Aliza S Finley replied Jan 10 to Healing Closure, Help and Advice, Please. (Thank You All)

8 Jan 11
Reply by Lauren

"I think, you are feeling what we are each going through. The more we become psychic,…"

Aliza S Finley replied Jan 10 to feeling lonely

6 Jan 17
Reply by 4Locota

"Thank You so Much Joy!!! I am pretty sure what it is referring to, and this is very…"

Aliza S Finley replied Jan 10 to Archangel oracle guidance

256 Mar 14
Reply by LS

"Hola! Muchos Gracias!! Hablo ingles, y pequito espanol.  January 30 1983 10:26 Belli…"

Aliza S Finley replied Jan 10 to Astrological soul origins reading

127 on Thursday
Reply by Tonya

"Me also!!! Thankyousomuch!!! <3"

Aliza S Finley replied Dec 5, 2016 to Archangel oracle guidance

256 Mar 14
Reply by LS

"Hi Kristian!  : ) Speed, Pace helps us gain a sense of the whole journey. Transcende…"

Aliza S Finley replied Aug 11, 2016 to The Power of 8

20 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Adirudra

"Ditto, ditto, ditto, and to so many of the responses on this thread. I have been as…"

Aliza S Finley replied Aug 7, 2016 to Does anyone have Depersonalization. And does anyone feel so alone it hurts?

47 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Dykon

"We are all holding their hands, in whatever way they can make it and be part of us,…"

Aliza S Finley replied Aug 7, 2016 to Requesting Prayers for my Home World

53 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by Aliza S Finley

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

adeomus replied to Exo Skeleton's discussion witch craft as a starseed
1 hour ago
Mujahid Hassan joined BK Avinash's group
1 hour ago
Bevely Ann Fox loved Anki's discussion Blue people visiting
1 hour ago
friederike waldschmidt replied to Fernando Albert's discussion Who can tap into me for some answers? :)
1 hour ago
Iulia commented on Kadin's status
1 hour ago
Iulia commented on Kadin's status
1 hour ago
Iulia replied to Anki's discussion Colours of the soul
1 hour ago
Kadin posted a status
"the world isn't suppose to this lonely. it cant."
2 hours ago
Kadin posted a status
"im crying so much."
2 hours ago
Kadin posted a status
"please help."
2 hours ago
Amanda replied to Engin Yazıcı's discussion My Conversation with the Arcturian Collective
2 hours ago
Profile IconStarseeds.Net via Facebook
Thumbnail

INSIDER

This artist turns glass into galaxies. Glass art created by Scott Pernicka from www.InternalFireGlass.com Videography by Sean Hovendick

Facebook2 hours ago · Reply

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service