Aliza S Finley's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (161) Replies What's New?

"EFT seems so simple, you can look up a video and get an idea of what it looks like.…"

Aliza S Finley replied Jan 11 to Healing Closure, Help and Advice, Please. (Thank You All)

8 Jan 11
Reply by Lauren

"Pirate flags everywhere.... information wars.... There is a reason why we want and f…"

Aliza S Finley replied Jan 10 to Censored YouTube Video -- Anonymous Urgent Message to the World: Massive False Flag Warning in Effect

2 Jan 11
Reply by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani

"Have you heard of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)? Also try 'subliminal remove att…"

Aliza S Finley replied Jan 10 to Healing Closure, Help and Advice, Please. (Thank You All)

8 Jan 11
Reply by Lauren

"I think, you are feeling what we are each going through. The more we become psychic,…"

Aliza S Finley replied Jan 10 to feeling lonely

6 Jan 17
Reply by four Lokota

"Thank You so Much Joy!!! I am pretty sure what it is referring to, and this is very…"

Aliza S Finley replied Jan 10 to Archangel oracle guidance

257 May 29
Reply by Amanda

"Hola! Muchos Gracias!! Hablo ingles, y pequito espanol.  January 30 1983 10:26 Belli…"

Aliza S Finley replied Jan 10 to Astrological soul origins reading

127 May 18
Reply by Tonya

"Me also!!! Thankyousomuch!!! <3"

Aliza S Finley replied Dec 5, 2016 to Archangel oracle guidance

257 May 29
Reply by Amanda

"Hi Kristian!  : ) Speed, Pace helps us gain a sense of the whole journey. Transcende…"

Aliza S Finley replied Aug 11, 2016 to The Power of 8

20 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Adirudra

"Ditto, ditto, ditto, and to so many of the responses on this thread. I have been as…"

Aliza S Finley replied Aug 7, 2016 to Does anyone have Depersonalization. And does anyone feel so alone it hurts?

47 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Dykon

"We are all holding their hands, in whatever way they can make it and be part of us,…"

Aliza S Finley replied Aug 7, 2016 to Requesting Prayers for my Home World

53 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by Aliza S Finley

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Violet Trece loved JD's discussion Is TIME?
9 minutes ago
Violet Trece replied to JD's discussion Is TIME?
"Saturn as an archetype controls time. He is "Father Time". Look into the connection…"
13 minutes ago
Angelic ~ star ~ love and jeeva are now friends
56 minutes ago
Jer posted a photo
1 hour ago
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion the Tuatha de Annunaki ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"wow, what a fabulous website ! but back to the "fairies"/Tuatha....i really like this…"
1 hour ago
Quantum Light posted a video

How to Unblock Yourself From Your Own Soul

How to begin unblocking yourself from your own soul and connect with the infinite intelligence in the eternal space that exists inside of your very being :) ...
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion the Tuatha de Annunaki ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I just came across this site that has a tremendous amount of info on Faeries of all kinds, and also…"
3 hours ago
Marie replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion find your positive energy name ???
"Powerful gold seeker"
3 hours ago
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion Shadow Self: Embracing Your Inner Darkness in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I think we're all here for our own spiritual evolution, and so yes...i think that reconciling…"
4 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Shadow Self: Embracing Your Inner Darkness in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Perhaps that's why we are here....to realize that the dark is as important as the light. Each…"
4 hours ago
Marie loved Oliver Henderson's discussion I met some Aliens in a dream? // Dream interpretation/thoughts would be appreciated
4 hours ago
Oliver Henderson updated their profile
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service