_

Star Wind's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (137) Replies What's New?

"I think what is needed is major protection spell for all whom join and that expels o…"

Star Wind replied on Tuesday to Please bring the ISN chat back!

14 on Tuesday
Reply by Starla the song bird

"I think what is needed is major protection spell for all whom join and that expels o…"

Star Wind replied on Tuesday to ISN Chat ASK Who?

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Nexis Nemesis

"The 4 trillion I referred to was the money the US Treasury has spent but not convert…"

Star Wind replied Nov 11 to Galactic mails is full of bullshit

3 Nov 11
Reply by Star Wind

"The US is destined to fall into a pit of poverty because its debt is now at a level…"

Star Wind replied Nov 11 to Galactic mails is full of bullshit

3 Nov 11
Reply by Star Wind

"They are suppose to still be around in South America I think or last read.. like dyi…"

Star Wind replied Nov 5 to Metallic blue humanoid with no face?

7 Nov 6
Reply by Apollymi

"You could do an internet search as the remaining blue aliens..they are very tall is…"

Star Wind replied Nov 5 to Metallic blue humanoid with no face?

7 Nov 6
Reply by Apollymi

"No definitely is not the oldest pyramid in the world, just so far one of the largest…"

Star Wind replied Nov 5 to Stop touching the pyramids , archeologists! <3 important

9 Nov 5
Reply by Star Wind

"It is an energy accumulator and such structures were in vogue in the 1960 to end of…"

Star Wind replied Nov 5 to Stop touching the pyramids , archeologists! <3 important

9 Nov 5
Reply by Star Wind

"The pyramids were designed as energy accumulators and were used extensively in Atlan…"

Star Wind replied Nov 4 to Stop touching the pyramids , archeologists! <3 important

9 Nov 5
Reply by Star Wind

"Well there is a lot left 99% of the Physics of the Universe yet to be discovered.. a…"

Star Wind replied Nov 4 to Successful Physicists

24 Nov 4
Reply by Star Wind

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Nāscī loved Plejaren Pyramids's discussion starseeds chatroom
25 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to Turquoise Water's discussion Lucifer in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"so many people blindly follow today with their entrenched cognitive dissonance....members of my…"
41 minutes ago
Turquoise Water loved Tombe's discussion Sweden srubs CO2 from atmosphere
47 minutes ago
Aamir is now friends with Ramon and Boaz Abel
1 hour ago
Omnicentrist posted a video

Archon Control Matrix Over Vatican - Reality of Soul Farms - Ex Minister, Jeff Daugherty

The Archon Control MatrixIs there such a thing as Soul Suckers? Do Soul Farms exist? If so, where do we go after this physical life form? If there are people...
3 hours ago
Quantum Light posted a video

Locking Down Your Inner Space and Holding Your Field

How to unlock and secure your inner space, how to connect and integrate with your Soul Council and how to crystallize your energy field to correctly project ...
5 hours ago
Midrash replied to JD's discussion Who am I?
"Who are you? :P"
5 hours ago
Midrash posted videos
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on Steve Hutchinson's group Spiritual Growth
"The Core of Creation Chamber By Natalie Glasson The Temple of Creation within the Crystalline…"
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
5 hours ago
Profile IconExo News

Historian Explains How Donald Trump May Be “Checkmated” By the National Security Community

by Arjun Walia     November 7, 2017      (collective-evolution.com) • In an interview with… See More
6 hours ago
Simon posted a status
"Shine the Love <3"
6 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service