James Thomas Hyde Jr.'s Discussions (40)

James Thomas Hyde Jr. hasn't started any discussions yet.

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Randolph Walter posted a status
5 minutes ago
vedette commented on ∵Abbey Nicole∴'s photo
Thumbnail

11701163_936680579687839_581919318411638117_n

"Me too. I always get the most comforting warm feeling when I think of them."
7 minutes ago
Randolph Walter added a discussion to the group Galactic Families
Thumbnail

Contact With Your Star Family

How many members of this group not only know who their Star Family is but also is in close contact…See More
7 minutes ago
Living Light loved Midrash 's video
20 minutes ago
Living Light replied to √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion Had a very interesting convo with a 6yr old star child..
"I would agree with her statement....this word God is not a correct concept to use to understand the…"
23 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on Steve Hutchinson's group Spiritual Growth
"A Stream from the Higher Worlds ©2016 Tom Kenyon All Rights Reserved     This sound…"
25 minutes ago
Living Light commented on √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s photo
Thumbnail

My Salabhanjika Hoysala - Karnataka Temple Statue IMG_8769

"I generally avoid churches, but, when I went around europe, I went into a couple of small very old…"
34 minutes ago
Masereth replied to Starlit love's discussion I'm crushed and heartbroken. I am mourning what I lost and worried about the future.
"I agree, that was also what i was thinking. Reading the whole thing reminded me of teenage drama…"
41 minutes ago
√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion Had a very interesting convo with a 6yr old star child..
"Well I dont know what her definition of GOD was,she just said: there is one intelligent force or…"
1 hour ago
√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion Had a very interesting convo with a 6yr old star child..
"Ahhh well I can relate to your words as autistic kids are always within multi-dimensional…"
1 hour ago
✶≋Sierah≋✶ loved Artist Starseed's photo
1 hour ago
Artist Starseed posted photos
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service