James Thomas Hyde Jr.'s Discussions (40)

James Thomas Hyde Jr. hasn't started any discussions yet.

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

Awakening The Cosmic Mind...Exploring Our Celestial Origins And Esoteric Knowledge. Chat opens when admin can be present in chat.

What's New?

Armstrong is now friends with Autumn, Waters, Tayler Perry and 3 more
10 minutes ago
Abid Heading replied to Sourav Ojas's discussion Sacred VAGINA (YONI) and LINGAM (PHALLUS)
"Yes, you are right in this point, and that is what the "Power-That-Want-To-Be" wished…"
11 minutes ago
Nikita replied to Arrietty Noka's discussion People are stupid!!!!!!
"St Valentines Day was established to remember acts of a great man, a man who healed the sick and…"
15 minutes ago
☥Nun-Sutekh☥ loved Autumn's photo
29 minutes ago
Dipanjan Majumder replied to Amrita Gopalakrishnan's discussion hellow in the group India's Starseed Group
"Hi Amrita....Namaste.....I know I am fours years late, since you put up this post....but would you…"
36 minutes ago
Ancient spirit commented on Ancient spirit's photo
Thumbnail

thracians

"the shield "
45 minutes ago
Ancient spirit commented on Ancient spirit's photo
Thumbnail

thracians

"the vlach had spiritual/shamanic links with two animals, as most dacian tribes did, it is on their…"
48 minutes ago
Limlíriel posted a video
1 hour ago
Sourav Ojas replied to Sourav Ojas's discussion Sacred VAGINA (YONI) and LINGAM (PHALLUS)
"my intention is to take control than to be controlled by our own sensual pleasures and channel it…"
1 hour ago
☥Nun-Sutekh☥ replied to Asar Ciakar's discussion According to humans, there's no good aliens... what will happen of us?
"Ah I see your point, my misinterpretation. "
1 hour ago
Jake Red Skywalker and Amaura333 are now friends
1 hour ago
Jorge Murillo Cucalon and Gil are now friends
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service