James Thomas Hyde Jr.'s Discussions (40)

James Thomas Hyde Jr. hasn't started any discussions yet.

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

✶≋Azshara≋✶ posted photos
5 minutes ago
Suzan is now friends with Perpetual Inquirer, Patience, Joshua Busico and David Bruels more
29 minutes ago
Steve replied to adeomus's discussion introduced to the Goddess Isis in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Hi everyone. This is an interesting thread. It seems that there indeed connections here. I would be…"
44 minutes ago
ROCKY replied to Suzan's discussion New Great Like Minded Friends
"Maybe it's their actual true ancient identity, maybe that's how they were better known as…"
58 minutes ago
ॐAsharanaॐSacred Oath to familyॐ joined Aria's group
Thumbnail

Energy healing

The spiritual energy healers corner. This is a group for everyone who feels is a healer or whose…See More
1 hour ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani posted a discussion

WATERGATE & PENTAGON PAPERS LAWYER SHARES INSIDE INFORMATION ABOUT UFOS

Decades ago, visitors from other planets warned us about where we were headed and offered to help.…See More
1 hour ago
AspenRain posted a status
"July 4-7 is the Sirian Lineup!"
1 hour ago
Commander Melvin M. Lusterio posted a status
"Give God a place in yourself in order for you to be happy! Alleluia! Amen! <3 O:) * (Y)"
1 hour ago
ॐAsharanaॐSacred Oath to familyॐ left a comment for Joanna
"Just wanted to know if you could sense that I was a arcturian the ones from star.not the one from…"
1 hour ago
Suzan replied to Suzan's discussion New Great Like Minded Friends
"Thank you. However I wouldnt call us Danes the most sophisticated people in the world, cause I just…"
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service