_

zythphar's Discussions (170)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies What's New?

"Hey cody i subscribed to your "channel"pun intended hehe) im eager to participate in…"

zythphar replied Sep 6, 2017 to Giving Akashic Record Readings!

55 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Harry

"Namaste Master Gryphon, im here wondering and wandering about what do my guides and…"

zythphar replied Apr 3, 2017 to Readings for All

137 Jun 12, 2017
Reply by Light Storm

"Sothis, what is my soul protocol once i leave my body in this lifetime, i return to…"

zythphar replied Jan 7, 2017 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by sothis73

"Greetings venbe, im trying to comeback to my spiritual life since im having a busy 3…"

zythphar replied Jan 7, 2017 to free energy readings

168 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Estee

"Hey Rocky a couple of questions 1- Am i going to meet the love of this lifetime when…"

zythphar replied Aug 21, 2016 to FREE Tarot Readings. Kindly frame your questions in a “Yes or No or Neutral” format only. Thanks.

189 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by ROCKY ~ THE ~ WARRIOR

"Ohh thats one of the most interesting things i saw in my life, the book of three liv…"

zythphar replied Jul 13, 2016 to Free "Book of Three Lives" Reading !!!

16 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Emma Cosgrave

"Great Daniel have you enjoyed Portugal? Im actually moving to Poland if you guys mig…"

zythphar replied Jun 28, 2016 to can anybody make me happy ,,?

17 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Colby Nathan Elmore

"Hey anne, hmm i think im going for the general one... never had a i ching reading be…"

zythphar replied Mar 17, 2016 to I Ching readings - closed for now

44 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by Please Delete Profile

"Jenny performing deeds for others is what gives us smiles even in the darkest phase…"

zythphar replied Feb 13, 2016 to Tarot Card Reading for you!

18 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Angel

"Beautiful song brother , i felt some of the experiences you shared like being bullie…"

zythphar replied Feb 9, 2016 to I Need Help

13 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Sinann

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Nexis Nemesis replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Regarding Religious Affiliation
"I appreciate your input here and believe you are correct about religion being used to transmute, as…"
5 minutes ago
Mr. Poopybutthole updated their profile
1 hour ago
Emeralda Crystalis and Light Storm are now friends
1 hour ago
Infinity Bug posted a video

A Wrinkle In Time Official US Teaser Trailer

Watch the teaser trailer for Disney's A Wrinkle In Time. A Wrinkle In Time opens in US theatres March 9, 2018. The film, which is an epic adventure based on ...
2 hours ago
Katrin Chrysaphis replied to adeomus's discussion What's your Moon Phase ? : ) in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Hi Silent - Dark Mooner :) I am glad you relate to the links. TW Thanks for posting the link on the…"
2 hours ago
Christopher smith and Laura are now friends
2 hours ago
Laura and Ramon are now friends
3 hours ago
Apollymi replied to Lilith Kooks's discussion Starseeds and asexuality
"I can not speak for all starseeds but i find sextuality on this planet very oppressed. First off i…"
4 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service