earthkeeper's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies What's New?

"Hi Autumn, I hope you are feeling better now. My suggestion is to seek help from a p…"

earthkeeper replied May 20 to What happened to me?

17 May 22
Reply by Leopold

"Usually when I am feeling out of sort, I will try to balance my energy. It's best to…"

earthkeeper replied May 17 to What do I do about the starseed homesickness feeling?

33 on Wednesday
Reply by Mayelin

"Pay attention to the messages perceived from your senses from the inside rather than…"

earthkeeper replied May 17 to How do you remember?

35 May 18
Reply by Dr. Amy R Queen

"From my understanding, the universe begins with no-thingness/darkness, then it comes…"

earthkeeper replied May 17 to Universe Had No Beginning And No Big Bang

7 May 17
Reply by Camille Phoenix

"Why do we need "officials" to make it "official"? I believe it's personal experience…"

earthkeeper replied May 17 to Disclosure Update

26 16 minutes ago
Reply by Shadowcatcher

"My apologies, I might have misunderstood your initial post. Regardless, I wish for t…"

earthkeeper replied May 7 to Many have asked and now is the time

25 May 9
Reply by sothis73

"Hi Sothis, Just offering an alternative point of view to your situation: when the "d…"

earthkeeper replied May 5 to Many have asked and now is the time

25 May 9
Reply by sothis73

"Of course! We are parts of the whole and yet we are also the whole. I cannot imagine…"

earthkeeper replied Apr 29 to Entertainment and distractions

27 on Friday
Reply by Jelly

"@Shan'ti I see spirituality as a way of being, not so much about the accumulation of…"

earthkeeper replied Apr 29 to Entertainment and distractions

27 on Friday
Reply by Jelly

""Do what I say" : This is an order. "Think for yourself": This is free will. Can you…"

earthkeeper replied Apr 28 to Entertainment and distractions

27 on Friday
Reply by Jelly

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service