earthkeeper's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies What's New?

"I have always thought that everything is part of the whole, and the more we spiraled…"

earthkeeper replied Jun 19 to What if all animals on Earth are ancestors of various races of ETs throughout the universe? Like "a living library"?

10 Jun 19
Reply by Arcturio

"They already told you that they are your shadow self, so it's time to do shadow work…"

earthkeeper replied Jun 19 to Feeling like someone is sucking my energy.How to stop it?

14 Jun 25
Reply by Vidar den Tavse

"We are usually here for the whole cycle of the astrological ages of Pisces to Aries,…"

earthkeeper replied Jun 11 to Want to make an important plan, but need help to figure out some important things before

7 Jun 15
Reply by Arcturio

"Everything comes from the Source/whole. We (as the whole) already know everything an…"

earthkeeper replied Jun 11 to Things seeded by ET's?

4 Jun 11
Reply by earthkeeper

"That reminds me of McDonald's 24hrs logo. . I see it as a symbol of the moon and the…"

earthkeeper replied Jun 4 to Symbols

1 Jun 4
Reply by earthkeeper

"What's the source of the noise? If it's an emergency road repair where they need to…"

earthkeeper replied Jun 4 to Noise attack; mind slamming beat effect on cognition/soul ?

1 Jun 4
Reply by earthkeeper

"Great topic! I enjoyed bushwalking and exploring nature as I find nature's energy to…"

earthkeeper replied May 31 to What hobbies get you through?

54 Jun 26
Reply by four Lokota

"That reminds me of the 11:11 phenomena. My guess is the 2 vertical lines represent d…"

earthkeeper replied May 31 to Symbol |:|

6 May 31
Reply by Vidar den Tavse

"This is interesting! :) Here's my current fave youtube playlists: - Earth frequency…"

earthkeeper replied May 31 to music to evoke peacefulness and darkness/sad feelings

15 Jun 8

"Hi Autumn, I hope you are feeling better now. My suggestion is to seek help from a p…"

earthkeeper replied May 20 to What happened to me?

17 May 22
Reply by Leopold

RSS

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service