_

Zaikan's Discussions (821)

Discussions Replied To (743) Replies What's New?

"Eh. Light chauvinism, in my opinion, much the same as carbon chauvinism. Believing t…"

Zaikan replied Dec 5, 2017 to What does love and light mean?

8 Dec 21, 2017
Reply by Alou

"You don't need to think about it metaphysically to see how everything is connected.…"

Zaikan replied Dec 5, 2017 to How are we all One and connected?

13 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Midrash

"No, after an outpouring of support from the community she changed her mind. ISN will…"

Zaikan replied Dec 2, 2017 to Is the ISN website closing down?

2 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by OfStarAndShadow

"This is a brilliant idea! I really appreciate the affirmation of what our community…"

Zaikan replied Nov 24, 2017 to Special Recognition (and the award goes to....)

7 Jan 12
Reply by Leppender

""And the avarice... The avarice never ends!" Maybe I see something of the Grinch in…"

Zaikan replied Nov 23, 2017 to The Grinch, the Holiday Season, and Avarice; A Time of Contradictory Values

2 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Krish

"I think. Some might say too much. Some might say I'm addicted. They're right. Maybe…"

Zaikan replied Nov 22, 2017 to I'll tell you my power if you tell me yours

16 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by Star Wind

"Why would anyone be afraid to share what they know? If it's true to the best of your…"

Zaikan replied Nov 22, 2017 to this site not what i expected

84 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Atylmo

"Sure, I've felt like that before. I'm actually going through/coming out of a phase w…"

Zaikan replied Nov 15, 2017 to Spiritual Connection - Tips? Advice?

6 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Azaphaer Solaris

"For me it goes both ways. I find it harder to connect with people beyond superficial…"

Zaikan replied Nov 5, 2017 to Does anyone find it harder being on this planet at times after "awakening"?

41 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by Masereth

"So let us examine your objections. They may test your belief but they are not inconc…"

Zaikan replied Nov 3, 2017 to Gnosis or BS?

8 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Turquoise Water

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. replied to Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s discussion PRIOR TO PATRIARCHY. HONOURING KEMET, SEX, AND SEXUALITY.
"All the Feminine archetypes embody the Goddess Energy. Nebthet, to my understanding guards the…"
30 minutes ago
Suzanne commented on Jolan's video
Thumbnail

Cymatics / Binaural beats- (432 Hz)

"Very informative! thank you for that wonderful video"
35 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Atlantis ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Here's some info about Plato's story, Silent Silver Moon Owl: The original story of the…"
35 minutes ago
Suzanne loved Jolan's video
36 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. posted videos
49 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. posted discussions
51 minutes ago
Leppender commented on Asar Ciakar's blog post Abrahamic religions says that most humans on Earth are not humans
"I've noticed this connection. Mesopotamia, Summer and Canaan were all in the same geographical…"
1 hour ago
Aishwarya Isabella is now friends with Ayush Dixit and Alexis
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service