_

Shoreline's Discussions (777)

Discussions Replied To (724) Replies What's New?

"The sun image is powerful with me too. It is likely to mean a great deal, but if you…"

Shoreline replied Sep 30, 2017 to Odd Image During Meditation

15 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by jckawet

"In these times of increased cosmic energies there are new wonders emerging. So we di…"

Shoreline replied Sep 30, 2017 to Beautiful mind images

6 Oct 1, 2017
Reply by Krow

"Look in the groups section right here, in this Forum , and there are starseed commun…"

Shoreline replied Sep 25, 2017 to Starseed community and support

5 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by JD

"Hi to all, and wonderful answers from Christianne and Gallant Warroir, Zoiye as well…"

Shoreline replied Sep 19, 2017 to If psychics can predict the future does that mean that everything is already predestined?

17 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Allas

"I think that this is a good question, and others that follow me will likely do a gre…"

Shoreline replied Sep 14, 2017 to If psychics can predict the future does that mean that everything is already predestined?

17 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Allas

"The new energies of the cosmos, and love from Source are here now, fully on...and ea…"

Shoreline replied Sep 3, 2017 to NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

4 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by Daniel Rønjom

"A relief. Thank you Deep Blue Ocean. It is a matter of energies also. These recent o…"

Shoreline replied Sep 1, 2017 to ISN closing down?

176 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by TreeTops

"There is a wealth of caring and empathic offerings all sent in Love, and among all o…"

Shoreline replied Aug 31, 2017 to ISN closing down?

176 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by TreeTops

"Yshatar. Hugs for replying to us all. Huge hugs. Thank you ! We want to find a way f…"

Shoreline replied Aug 30, 2017 to ISN closing down?

176 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by TreeTops

"Wesley, Your huge discomfort tells me one thing...you are likely a starseed ! You al…"

Shoreline replied Aug 30, 2017 to Feeling lost

5 Aug 31, 2017
Reply by Wesley

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Boaz Abel posted a status
"Maybe you guys are but I'm not. Here are 5 symptoms of being psychic. http://www.theemanata.com/5-symptoms-being-psychic/"
10 minutes ago
๖ค๓๖ii ง໐ຖ ๖lคck loved Plejaren Pyramids's discussion Lyra Alphabeth (real)
41 minutes ago
Turquoise Water posted a photo
48 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion for fun: Top 10 Things Pagans Carry With Them :D in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Oooo...some good ideas from you and also from the Pagans in the article. My dear husband (now…"
50 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Quetzalcoatl, Viracocha, and Kukulkan: The Ancient Anunnaki Gods that will return one day? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Many researchers believe that this being was actually Ningishzidda, a being also associated with…"
55 minutes ago
Turquoise Water commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Happy New Moon in Capricorn, everybody!"
1 hour ago
Isabella Yuki left a comment for The sun and moon
"I dont really know how to respond to the message directly that came with your request. Hence i…"
1 hour ago
Isabella Yuki and The sun and moon are now friends
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service