Kindle's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies What's New?

"That you mention clues is very auspicious for me b/c I see multiple dozens of synchr…"

Kindle replied on Friday to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

416 1 hour ago
Reply by sothis73

"I'm sorry. Thank you for your advice, it sounds extremely sincere. I will definitely…"

Kindle replied on Thursday to How do you know you're not just being manipulated?

63 on Thursday
Reply by Kindle

"That reminds me of a time just a few months ago. I was walking near my house and I w…"

Kindle replied on Thursday to How do you know you're not just being manipulated?

63 on Thursday
Reply by Kindle

"Hi sothis73. I would put my everything into my life path if I could find out.... Wha…"

Kindle replied Jan 11 to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

416 1 hour ago
Reply by sothis73

"That's very intense. I know what you mean about eyes dashing to signs you didn't con…"

Kindle replied Jan 10 to How do you know you're not just being manipulated?

63 on Thursday
Reply by Kindle

"Feeling a good boost after reading this, super glad to hear it. I cannot keep 100% o…"

63 on Thursday
Reply by Kindle

"Finally finished that; I've had a bottleneck of tabs up in my browser and it makes m…"

63 on Thursday
Reply by Kindle

"I want to second that question! Erica, if it would save you time, I am glad to seek…"

Kindle replied Jan 8 to Astrological soul origins reading

108 14 hours ago
Reply by Shelley Scott

"Hello Peace. What do you think of the prospects of finding equal wisdom via the "gre…"

Kindle replied Jan 8 to How do you know you're not just being manipulated?

63 on Thursday
Reply by Kindle

"Undoubtably, at this point... you've all been so good for my heart! You were complet…"

Kindle replied Jan 7 to How do you know you're not just being manipulated?

63 on Thursday
Reply by Kindle

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Plasma commented on Seed Of Erra's photo
Thumbnail

We Know What You Are Hillary

"Of course I am quick. Someone has to tell it like it is. I only ever take responsibility for my…"
10 minutes ago
layaa posted photos
25 minutes ago
peace2theworld replied to Ireland Moon's discussion Spiritual tricks
"That's a strange question. Maybe try restating it. Is english your native language? It makes…"
43 minutes ago
OfStarsAndShadows is now friends with Reno and Malcolm Hazel
53 minutes ago
peace2theworld left a comment for Plasma
"Haha, you are a bit of a strange sag :D , I'm sag too Love that leather look,lol I knew i was…"
54 minutes ago
Rolf Jørgensen replied to Ireland Moon's discussion Spiritual tricks
"Hi Ireland Moon Its simple "they" want to eat your "soul" and chain your spirit…"
1 hour ago
sothis73 and kristy cragen are now friends
1 hour ago
sothis73 replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
"Hi All, Thank you for your questions, I will be occupied for the next several days so responses may…"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service