Living Light's Discussions (4,445)

Discussions Replied To (4079) Replies What's New?

"When we shift from a 3D consciousness to a 5D consciousness then we will repair and…"

Living Light replied on Sunday to 3D

7 on Monday
Reply by Star Wind

"Cody, I was thinking....we all have this deep sense of alienation. Through the ages…"

Living Light replied on Sunday to Giving Akashic Record Readings!

55 yesterday
Reply by Harry

"The way I see it is like we want to take a trip to California and we decide a few pl…"

Living Light replied Sep 15 to If psychics can predict the future does that mean that everything is already predestined?

17 yesterday
Reply by Sirius A Files

"It is the same with everything affirmations, prayer, manifestation or everyday life.…"

Living Light replied Sep 12 to Why positive affirmations don't work (science prove)

27 on Tuesday
Reply by Heart Lighter

"This could be an important first step to clear things... http://ascendedrelationship…"

Living Light replied Sep 10 to Possible black magic relationship

10 Sep 13
Reply by Helen Mohlin

"Let me add one more thing... It is normal to get a strong sense of alienation when g…"

Living Light replied Sep 10 to Lost and Confused

13 Sep 10
Reply by Carter Kangas

"Hi, this is where all the problems usually come from...the Shadow of the ego also ca…"

Living Light replied Sep 10 to Lost and Confused

13 Sep 10
Reply by Carter Kangas

"Helen, hi.. All this is being caused b the Shadow also called the emotional Pain Bod…"

Living Light replied Sep 10 to Possible black magic relationship

10 Sep 13
Reply by Helen Mohlin

"Yes, the ego or rather the Shadow o the ego quite often works against us. We are all…"

Living Light replied Sep 7 to Ego playing tricks

9 Sep 7
Reply by Jer ✌

"Trump is also working for the NWO and helping the globalists further their plans for…"

Living Light replied Aug 23 to Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures

69 Sep 9
Reply by 729

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Brian Doyle updated their profile
8 minutes ago
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ commented on ☙ḲḭḲḭ❧'s video
Thumbnail

VNV Nation - Further

"Love Apop! thanks for sharing <3"
1 hour ago
Dean replied to Dean's discussion REASONS FOR A VEGETARIAN DIET:Occult Principles Of Health And Healing-Max Heindel
""the carbohydrates, sugars, starches, and fats do little if any harm to the system, being…"
1 hour ago
Namaia Hirsult Nicaia left a comment for Dean
2 hours ago
Karrie left a comment for ☙ḲḭḲḭ❧
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1UWzsryYH0 <3///vengaboys\\\<3 {{{…"
2 hours ago
Angelic ~ star ~ love replied to Angelic ~ star ~ love's discussion Offering One Question Card Readings
"Hi Tanner, No she is not a part of this group. Her purpose is different here at this point of…"
2 hours ago
Tanner replied to Angelic ~ star ~ love's discussion Offering One Question Card Readings
"There is someting I want to ask related to this, is my friend Jesie, she is the only person I…"
3 hours ago
Tanner replied to Angelic ~ star ~ love's discussion Offering One Question Card Readings
"Thank you angelic, alot of it relates on some level, and I hae ideas for at least going and…"
3 hours ago
Angelic ~ star ~ love replied to Angelic ~ star ~ love's discussion Offering One Question Card Readings
"Hi medait, Thank you for your advice. I am a professional reader and have been doing this…"
3 hours ago
"Hi Tanner, Seven of swords, Five of Wands reversed There is a lot of the element fire. I…"
3 hours ago
"Hi Deirdre, How I see it is that hurt is block in the heart, a 'dagger' that has been…"
3 hours ago
ironicpeace updated their profile
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service