char au-dela's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies What's New?

"Oh, thank you for replying!!!! I eyes are like (O_O)! That actually may make sense.…"

char au-dela replied Feb 1 to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

511 10 hours ago
Reply by Tanner

"Hello. What an interesting conversation thread. I am happy to participate. :)  I wou…"

char au-dela replied Jan 10 to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

511 10 hours ago
Reply by Tanner

"Hello. Happy New Year to you and to y'all. Thank you for offering the readings! This…"

char au-dela replied Jan 10 to free energy readings

161 on Tuesday
Reply by Dazzling Diamond

"Thanks for responding. I know what you mean by a lot of this. When i eat junk food s…"

char au-dela replied Nov 10, 2012 to Food Tasting and Smelling different, not in the yummy way

2 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by char au-dela

"hello anew dear sister. i have just posted to your discussion about removing inhibit…"

char au-dela replied Dec 22, 2011 to Need Help Removing Negative Implants?

163 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Kalananay

"Namaste Kalananay. i don't know what to say. this solstice day has been like a stars…"

char au-dela replied Dec 22, 2011 to Etheric Inhibitor Crystals and their removal!

1133 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Kalananay

"mmm. i have some pretty interesting encounters with my reflexes, such that i was thi…"

char au-dela replied May 28, 2011 to Need Help Understanding This Ability

124 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by DM

"well, my abilities are not constant, but these are some of phenomena that i have exp…"

char au-dela replied Jun 21, 2010 to Do you have abilities??

100 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Xiasha

"i was always a little tiny bit "DIFFERENT!!" lol. but being able to change my very w…"

char au-dela replied Jun 19, 2010 to What made you realize you might be a starseed?

51 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Romy

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Frida and BeLoved1 are now friends
1 hour ago
Seed Of Erra loved Arcturian Wolf aka Scott's photo
1 hour ago
Seed Of Erra commented on Arcturian Wolf aka Scott's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_4014

"Luckily the truth doesn't care"
1 hour ago
Seed Of Erra loved LightningLoveSong's video
1 hour ago
Seed Of Erra posted a photo
1 hour ago
Asar Ciakar replied to Krish's discussion Looking for info on Reptilian customs, traditions, culture, etc.
"I have a friend who been from a warrior caste, and instead of the hierarchical and disciplined…"
3 hours ago
Richard Levison loved LightningLoveSong's discussion Robot Starseeds?
3 hours ago
Richard Levison loved LightningLoveSong's video
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service