_

char au-dela's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies What's New?

"Oh, thank you for replying!!!! I eyes are like (O_O)! That actually may make sense.…"

char au-dela replied Feb 1, 2017 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by sothis73

"Hello. What an interesting conversation thread. I am happy to participate. :)  I wou…"

char au-dela replied Jan 10, 2017 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by sothis73

"Hello. Happy New Year to you and to y'all. Thank you for offering the readings! This…"

char au-dela replied Jan 10, 2017 to free energy readings

168 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Estee

"Thanks for responding. I know what you mean by a lot of this. When i eat junk food s…"

char au-dela replied Nov 10, 2012 to Food Tasting and Smelling different, not in the yummy way

2 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by char au-dela

"hello anew dear sister. i have just posted to your discussion about removing inhibit…"

char au-dela replied Dec 22, 2011 to Need Help Removing Negative Implants?

163 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Kalananay

"Namaste Kalananay. i don't know what to say. this solstice day has been like a stars…"

char au-dela replied Dec 22, 2011 to Etheric Inhibitor Crystals and their removal!

1133 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Kalananay

"mmm. i have some pretty interesting encounters with my reflexes, such that i was thi…"

char au-dela replied May 28, 2011 to Need Help Understanding This Ability

124 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by DM

"well, my abilities are not constant, but these are some of phenomena that i have exp…"

char au-dela replied Jun 21, 2010 to Do you have abilities??

100 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Xiasha

"i was always a little tiny bit "DIFFERENT!!" lol. but being able to change my very w…"

char au-dela replied Jun 19, 2010 to What made you realize you might be a starseed?

51 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Romy

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Dean commented on Dean's photo
Thumbnail

Dissemination of yoga

"same lineage :)adinath,goraknaatha,maha avatar babaji have the same soul :)"
1 hour ago
Lightning Rod replied to vala's discussion I feel like I tried everything and I can't escape depression
"what I did was I started re-forming how my brain uses symbols and associations like…"
3 hours ago
Lightning Rod replied to vala's discussion I feel like I tried everything and I can't escape depression
"also depression is an ironically fixative state of belief that you should be feeling better, but…"
3 hours ago
"NO, don't try anti depressants"
3 hours ago
Omnicentrist posted a video

What Just Flew Past The Sun?

Support the channel: https://www.patreon.com/TheSecureteam UFO's and our sun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlo_7iPGDYQ Helioviewer link: https://helioview...
3 hours ago
layaa posted a status
"\o/ hu hiperactive"
5 hours ago
Nick Ok posted a discussion

Dreaming in other languages?

Has anyone ever dreamed in another language than own native language? I dreamed in Turkish, Russian…See More
5 hours ago
Sharry replied to Daniel Rønjom's discussion you guys are so boring
"I also want to suggest not thinking too much in the past, reminiscing can cause neglect of your…"
5 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service