_

Krish's Discussions (520)

Discussions Replied To (430) Replies What's New?

"1: Kristian Austin Wilson 2: 22 y/o, eternal. 3: Androgynous male 4: Panther/Dragon…"

Krish replied on Tuesday to Runic Reading

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Vidar den Tavse

"Wow thank you so much for sharing this brother. This is really a wealth of informati…"

Krish replied on Monday to Thoughts About the Human Body

5 on Monday
Reply by jmaf6556

"Once, I blessed my tea while walking in a circle, these words just came through me.…"

Krish replied on Monday to Speaking in tongues / other language

7 on Monday
Reply by Krish

"The core is where the courage dwells."

Krish replied on Monday to The Core; What is Within?

5 on Monday
Reply by Krish

"This is amazing. Thank you"

Krish replied Feb 8 to A message from one who is different

4 Feb 10
Reply by Omon Ra

"I'd love this :) Thank you and much blessings"

Krish replied Feb 8 to Free Angelic Reiki Healing/Activation for StarSeeds.net Community Members by Alvah from Pleiades

72 yesterday
Reply by Joanne Danielle Gibson

"Thank you, blessings! "

Krish replied Jan 21 to One Question Or General Intuitive Tarot Reading

71 Feb 11
Reply by Tayana Jean-Pierre

"^^ "

Krish replied Jan 20 to COME ON STARSEEDS!!!!!!!

19 on Thursday
Reply by Wyrdrun S Parker

"Hi thanks for doing this :) I've been in dire need of some guidance lately"

Krish replied Jan 20 to One Question Or General Intuitive Tarot Reading

71 Feb 11
Reply by Tayana Jean-Pierre

"1: "You are accusing me of claiming i know the truth/dogma stuff while you are doing…"

Krish replied Jan 8 to Sekhmet

36 Jan 13
Reply by Vidar den Tavse

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Fairy angel updated their profile
25 minutes ago
Fairy angel replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion The Hill of Tara in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I have been so drawn to the Sidhe for the longest time, kind of are dark, not like fairies, but…"
1 hour ago
Fairy angel replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion The Hill of Tara in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I have the problem with the buffering too o.O my pc is ten years old since I last bought it.…"
1 hour ago
Silent Silver Moon Owl replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion The Hill of Tara in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I am not sure I know what this is referring to addy/T.W.. But on page 46 (at the moment and the…"
1 hour ago
Sarah Lovett commented on Sabrina's blog post Orb StarSeeds
"Thanks, I'd like to meet an Orb."
1 hour ago
Sarah Lovett commented on Sabrina's blog post Guides - Are My Guides Aspects Of My Higher Self or Multidimensional Self?
"If we are all emanations of all that is, but we separate to become our individual souls, and agin…"
1 hour ago
Silent Silver Moon Owl replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion The Hill of Tara in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Thanks for this Namaia, I will look out for these books, they look very interesting."
2 hours ago
"GGGRRRRRRRR !!!! oh the arrogance of some people. You can bet your bottom dollar that if the M3 was…"
2 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service