Forum Discussions (22,883)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Add "A": a poem written by a computer that was learning how to understand human speech.

[The following was originally written by my computer while I was reading the third tablet from "The Lost Book Of Enki" aloud. If it is an A…

Started by Leppender in Art, Poetry And Story

5 on Monday
Reply by Leppender

UFO pics taken by YOU

Well we're not always lucky enough to capture the moment, but sometimes we are and THAT'S WHAT THIS TOPIC IS FOR! If you have ever been luc…

Started by Leppender in Extraterrestrials And Others

1 on Saturday
Reply by Plejaren Pyramids

Random Fragments of Rainbows In One Spot of The Sky Without Rainfall.

Has anyone else seen random fragment like spots of rainbows in the sky randomly without there being any rain or even a full bow? Ever since…

Started by Vytas in Nature/Mother Earth

10 on Sunday
Reply by sydnaesea

Northern Lights (poem)

Inspired by the northern lights seasonal return after more than four months of constant sunshine. Oh stars that light the dark of night onc…

Started by Leppender in Art, Poetry And Story

0 Oct 11

Mary Magdalene: The Energy of the Holy Grail By Lea Chapin...And...Energy Forecast - Manifesting Miracles - By Emmanuel Dagher...And...The Red Wave Of Divine Female Healing Energy By Manne Lindberg

Mary Magdalene: The Energy of the Holy Grail By Lea Chapin Greetings, Dear One, yes, it is I, Mary Magdalene. My beloved Jeshua is here…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Uncategorized

0 Oct 11

Fighting in outer space not true Channeled

I been channeling for 7 years now and close to 8 . i was told to say hear they do not fight. Agreements are made and that how it works.Spir…

Started by Warden in Conspiracy & Politics

6 Oct 12
Reply by Leppender

EarthStar Live! International Tele-Session

EarthStar Magical Objects, Lucky Charms & Mystical Symbols Calling all Starseeds, Earth Angels and Ambassadors of Light! Come join Brya…

Started by Sheila in Uncategorized

0 Oct 10

Thoughts About the Spiritual Planes/Bodies and Chakras, and Heaven and Hell

Hi everyone, I’d like to share a new section I’ve just written on my site about the spiritual planes/bodies and chakras and how they correl…

Started by jmaf6556 in Uncategorized

0 Oct 10

can anyone here do an activation of a person's throat chakra, etc?

if anyone here can do activations for another person, could use one. i mainly need it in my third eye and throat chakra, if they are open t…

Started by The Dark Fires Red Flame in Uncategorized

1 Oct 9
Reply by Space Snail

Stars Closer, Global Currency Reset

https://eraoflight.com/2017/10/09/stars-closer-global-currency-reset/ First I will begin by saying that from now on I will do my best to av…

Started by Liam in Uncategorized

1 Oct 9
Reply by Jer

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Zaikan replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Articles ON This Site Hardly Get Mentioned
"True. They used to be featured on the home page; I'm not sure why the design was changed.…"
4 minutes ago
Jonathan Stier left a comment for Steve Hutchinson
"Thanks!"
5 minutes ago
Liam loved Liam's discussion Forward At The Speed Of Light
16 minutes ago
Glitch updated their profile
25 minutes ago
Glitch loved TreeTops's photo
34 minutes ago
Glitch loved ☆♥✿ℨεlǎɏǎ✿ॐ☆'s photo
35 minutes ago
Surpent posted a photo

Aldebaran

The eastern royal star.
1 hour ago
Namaia Hirsult Nicaia replied to adeomus's discussion Shadow Self: Embracing Your Inner Darkness in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"About 15 yrs ago I discovered the allowing of everything in myself that I'd been trying to…"
1 hour ago
Star Wind replied to Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
"I agree.. with what you wrote.. the physical world is just a dream.. a play where we occupy the…"
2 hours ago
Glitch replied to Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
"No doubt 100% my friend. I've been there, and I believe we all have been there many times. We…"
2 hours ago
Glitch replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Articles ON This Site Hardly Get Mentioned
"Thanks, I'm new to this place and had no idea of that section. Found something that interested…"
3 hours ago
Glitch loved Nexis Nemesis's discussion Articles ON This Site Hardly Get Mentioned
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service