Forum Discussions (22,440)

Discussions Replies What's New?

I Am ! ... And You Are ! ... An Ebodiment Of The Creator's Love & LIght ... And ... The Power of Prayer By Areon Through Jamye Price ... And ... Blessings From The Heart of Water

I AM ! ... AND YOU ARE ! ... AN EMBODIMENT OF THE CREATOR'S LOVE & LIGHT - BY STEVEN  HUTCHINSON  All of the prayer affirmations…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Uncategorized

0 on Thursday

Stop living based on expectations Jer!!

Hello, I asked my guides to let me know what I should let go in order to progress in my life and spiritual path, they emphasized that I sho…

Started by Jër in Uncategorized

9 on Friday
Reply by Phoenix Starhorns

I have no direction?

Being a "starseed", I thought that I was born with some type of mission. But now that I'm older it doesn't seem like I have one, or any dir…

Started by G in Uncategorized

28 20 hours ago
Reply by Phoenix Starhorns

Look within

Look within No expectations Nothing can better this state, it's all perfect in this state just peace Peace with the breath Peace w…

Started by peace2theworld in Uncategorized

4 on Friday
Reply by peace2theworld

This city

Hello everybody! This city Batumi in Georgia will for sure be a party city for starseeds, with loads of angels making control of all the cr…

Started by Daniel Rønjom in Uncategorized

0 May 17

This city

Hello everybody! This city Batumi in Georgia will for sure be a party city for starseeds, with loads of angels making control of all the cr…

Started by Daniel Rønjom in Uncategorized

0 May 17

Good Work! : Shout Out to the New Mods, and Warm Hopes for a Clean ISN

Hello! ^ . ^ I wanted to send my appreciations, publicly, to the new moderators and Yshatar, and all current efforts to keep this website a…

Started by positiveevitisop in Uncategorized

5 on Thursday
Reply by positiveevitisop

Greetings

Hi all, I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Phoebe Anne, and I am a new member of the ISN. I hope you all will unders…

Started by Phoebe Anne Winter in Meet & Greet

2 on Thursday
Reply by ann

Mystic wisdom - amorc

Mystic%20Wisdom%20-%20AMORC.pdf Rosicrucian book of quotes about mysticism We Are All Potential Mystics What is mysticism and how does it…

Started by Anki in General Spirituality

0 May 17

My Thoghts On Divine Forgiveness By Adya Love ... And ... The Federation Of Light: Darkness Shall No Longer Overshadow The Light On Earth ... And ... (Knew) Breath Of You

My Thoughts On Divine Forgiveness By Adya Love I would like to share my thoughts on Forgiveness. I hope you enjoy this and find it…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Uncategorized

0 May 17

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

adeomus replied to Exo Skeleton's discussion witch craft as a starseed
1 hour ago
Mujahid Hassan joined BK Avinash's group
1 hour ago
Bevely Ann Fox loved Anki's discussion Blue people visiting
1 hour ago
friederike waldschmidt replied to Fernando Albert's discussion Who can tap into me for some answers? :)
1 hour ago
Iulia commented on Kadin's status
1 hour ago
Iulia commented on Kadin's status
1 hour ago
Iulia replied to Anki's discussion Colours of the soul
1 hour ago
Kadin posted a status
"the world isn't suppose to this lonely. it cant."
2 hours ago
Kadin posted a status
"im crying so much."
2 hours ago
Kadin posted a status
"please help."
2 hours ago
Amanda replied to Engin Yazıcı's discussion My Conversation with the Arcturian Collective
2 hours ago
Profile IconStarseeds.Net via Facebook
Thumbnail

INSIDER

This artist turns glass into galaxies. Glass art created by Scott Pernicka from www.InternalFireGlass.com Videography by Sean Hovendick

Facebook2 hours ago · Reply

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service