Forum Discussions (22,306)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Numerological case on Goldman Sachs CEO: Lloyd C. Blankfein

Hello people, I just made a lovely Numerological case on the Goldman Sachs CEO: Lloyd Craig Blankfein. This case features a thorough readin…

Started by August Darius Danielsson in Uncategorized

0 on Friday

Connect to your Higher Self - left hand

Hello! I just want to share some experience with you, I learnt yesterday from webinar training from Toby Alexander »The Ultimate Energy Mas…

Started by joskoM in Uncategorized

1 on Friday
Reply by joskoM

strange experience

about 1-2 years ago i had an strange experience i was lyeing down, half sleeping,but conscious , but an unexpected thing happen while i was…

Started by Gezim Dervishi in Starseed Talk

5 5 hours ago
Reply by Gezim Dervishi

spaceship/UFO activity . does anyone see it?

I take this video from my balcony https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cm8cG2rA7A It was triangle UFO with light in middle i wondering that i s…

Started by Elmira in Extraterrestrials And Others

33 18 hours ago
Reply by Jace

The little angel

Once upon a time in the west there was a castle upon the clouds Where angels lived eternally in the silence of the sky. No birds would reac…

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And Story

0 on Thursday

What are your reptilian/draconian experiences?

I never had a alien contact experience that I remember but I am really wanting to know your guys experiences with reptilians/draconians as…

Started by ☽ Kirius ☾ in Extraterrestrials And Others

2 on Friday
Reply by ann

The Fantastic Dream

Last night I had a nice brake from the re-occuring nuclear nightmares, with a dream I spent time with extraterrestrial explorers and creato…

Started by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani in Lifestyle & Culture

9 on Sunday
Reply by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani

My dreams as a "soldier"

Hi I'm very new to this and I still don't know the names of the things, nor how am I supposed to speak... Well, I'm have problems finding w…

Started by Ana in Your Experiences

4 on Friday
Reply by 4Locota

My last battle

My last battle Today I would like to express to the world my last days of being Alpha Draconian.  This is an account from my perspective…

Started by Capes in Your Experiences

9 on Sunday
Reply by Tanner Lane

Fast Track Struggles

My fast track confessions and thoughts: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-YcrUgdbKykR2xQV2xzOEV3Vlk/view?usp=drivesdk

Started by Jave Adeveni in Uncategorized

0 on Thursday

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service