Forum Discussions (22,672)

Discussions Replies What's New?

the war and aliens

honestly this almost seems like a dream to me, iv'e been having dreams of war since 2012/2013, and et's warning me about it. Now they're sh…

Started by ☽Kadin☾ in Starseed Talk

2 on Monday
Reply by Paul Smeenis

Hello shadow

Hello shadow how many years has it be, we always fight Me and you like two sibling’s reflections of one another So the same yet very differ…

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And Story

1 on Monday
Reply by Paul Smeenis

Past Life Memories

My memories start with seeing my self in the 3rd person watching this event take place like a ghost watching its own body befor…

Started by Phoenix Lilitu Mary Laforest in Your Experiences

0 on Sunday

volunteer work

how do you spend your time.you guys do volunteer work in your communities.i spend my time helping others mostly the elderly.i have no patie…

Started by kilgrew in Uncategorized

2 on Monday
Reply by kilgrew

The Trickster/Joker archetype

Hello everyone, I would like to offer exploration of the archetype of the Joker. In modern times we are more familiar with the comic book i…

Started by Eva in General Spirituality

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Eva

US MIDWEST or CANADIAN STARSEEDS (andromedan)

HELLO THERE CANADIAN STARSEEDS> i was wondering if there is anyone on this website who is older than 25 years old, had blond hair and bl…

Started by Black Mamba616 in Uncategorized

5 on Sunday
Reply by Black Mamba616

Polly's blog. 1

Hey Starseeds, we must start to organize the 'new atlantis' instead of just complaining, like myself. Look at it this way: we can make it h…

Started by Daniel Rønjom in Uncategorized

12 6 hours ago
Reply by Daniel Rønjom

Monthly Global Healing Sessions For Mother Earth ... And ... What is in Your Consciousness? By Shanta Gabriel

Monthly Global Healing Sessions For Mother Earth   Welcome to join us in the Mother Earth Network’s monthly glo…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Uncategorized

0 on Saturday

It Works: Make Your Dreams Come True!

‘If you KNOW… what you WANT… you can HAVE IT!’ If you are in earnest about changing your present condition, here is a concise, definite, re…

Started by ROCKY ~ THE ~ WARRIOR in Self Empowerment & Recovery

1 1 hour ago
Reply by ann

work together

you work together on projects will have better results.i have mostly seen little cooperation with eachother and have been here like 2 hrs.y…

Started by kilgrew in Uncategorized

0 Aug 11

RSS

Ads

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service