Forum Discussions (22,787)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Soul Transitions Vibe Report - June 2010

This channel offers great, supportive, uplifting info for starseeds and all. The entire Spirit Library site is great actually.   http://spi…

Started by Safiya Tari in Mission Control

0 Jun 6, 2010

Humbled by the people on this forum...

Have to say this because it's something I've felt the instant I joined a few days ago.While getting to know this community a bit and browsi…

Started by Stephane Wuttunee in Starseed Talk

7 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Ysheea

Angelics

Just some personal thoughts here. Feel free to comment about it!   What i believe is that there are what people would call "Angels and Demo…

Started by Robert "Trilogy" James in Starseed Talk

5 Jul 12, 2010

Message from Mother Earth

See you all the beauty in the light of love.  Throw your cares to the wind that they may blow free from you.  Hang not heavy burdens upon y…

Started by Luminakisharblaze in Self Empowerment & Recovery

3 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Sophie Arlyss Schoch

Body parts heating up???

Every now and then especially in the past couple of weeks I have feel like parts of my body are like literally on fire, they feel really re…

Started by Yshatar Anshar El in Your Experiences

35 May 25, 2013
Reply by illona hersku

University Of Arkansas Briefly Mentions 'Starseeds"

The first portion (posted below) is by the University Of Arkansas and interestingly mentions starseeds the part in which it briefly mention…

Started by Yshatar Anshar El in News & Media

7 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Chris

StarSeed Moblization: Advancement in Disclosure & Ambassadorship

I will keep the front end of this posting short and right to the point. We as Starseed's and Walk-in's are here with a purpose, for the mos…

Started by OldSoul in Mission Control

6 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Yshatar Anshar El

Am I channeling a secret language or am I just crazy?

Hey all, I wanted to know if any of you have had an experience like this. I've been talking to my higher self ever since I can remember and…

Started by Maia Nicole Beaver in Your Experiences

6 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Malia

"Moving" stars? NOT shooting stars!

A few weeks ago, I was looking up at the stars, at night obviously, and I noticed that one of the stars was moving. At first I thought it w…

Started by Leslie Swanson in Your Experiences

8 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Earthwalker

A show called "The Event"

I wanted to share this with all of you and get your opinions on it.It's a show coming to NBC,and it looks interestingwww.nbc.com/the-event/

Started by Ysheea in News & Media

2 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Ysheea

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Mark Fragola posted discussions
8 minutes ago
Stephen Peppin updated their profile
22 minutes ago
Iulia replied to Jelly's discussion Looking for friend that like TedTalks and no spiritual b.s.
"JP Sears has a fun TED Talk. :)"
1 hour ago
Iulia replied to Mark Fragola's discussion Starseed community and support
"Look on places like Meetup.com for like-minded groups, or create one yourself in your area. :)…"
1 hour ago
Dean replied to Jer ✌'s discussion What happened to humanity? ☣☣☣
"The original SIN is the idea that man can exist as a separate from everything else..this happened…"
1 hour ago
Dean loved ☙ḲḭḲḭ❧'s video
2 hours ago
Karhursa replied to AspenRain's discussion UPDATED Starseed Markings and Birth Chart
"Thanks for the reading! :)"
2 hours ago
Jamie E Tyler replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion September 23rd
"He's Japanese."
2 hours ago
Jamie E Tyler replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion September 23rd
"NUmerologically it is just a number representing chromosomes.....it is the other side of death to…"
2 hours ago
Johanneke posted a status
"without make-up I even look like an alien :p #andromedan"
2 hours ago
Johanneke replied to AspenRain's discussion UPDATED Starseed Markings and Birth Chart
"Thank you so much! I am currently remembering I was told this is my only incarnation here on earth…"
2 hours ago
Deirdre replied to Angelic ~ star ~ love's discussion Offering One Question Card Readings
"Thank you, I appreciate your wisdom. I have a nice husband but I crave being completely alone. Do…"
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service