_

Forum Discussions (22,969)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Infinity symbol etched into third eye

I have a mentor of mine who considered i try alittle meditation..did that for 2 weeks good..meditated here and there the third..months late…

Started by Siriankitten in Starseed Symbols

14 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Siriankitten

Alex Grey paints pictures of Obama?

Ok,when I first saw this I thought it was a sick joke but I just came across a couple of pictures of US president Obama painted by Alex Gre…

Started by Ayahuasca Marduk in Lifestyle & Culture

12 Jul 24, 2010

I Totally Felt Like Neo!!!!!

Hey everyone... I Just wanted to share an experience I had last night because it was AMAAAZING!! Recently I have been unable to sleep at n…

Started by Kelly Merryweather in Your Experiences

6 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Kelly Merryweather

Problems with eating

Hi all I wanted to see if anyone else is having this issue I am having problems with eating not that I am not eating but when I do eat no…

Started by Yshatar Anshar El in Starseed Talk

81 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Elle

Hello from Serbia :)

Hi! My name is Jovana I'm 23 from Serbia and I want to greet everyone and wish you a great day or night whatever you are experiencing atm :…

Started by Ayahuasca Marduk in Meet & Greet

1 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Cero

Dimensional formula where the 4th dimension overlapse the 3rd- relates to 2012 Allignment deals with the acension process

Dimension formula pic - http://childrenofthestars.ning.com/photo/demensionformula-1?context=user First let explain my theory on 2012 in D…

Started by Devin Marston in Starseed Talk

0 Jul 22, 2010

PLEADIAN

Where is this star system in the galaxy (anyone got a link or photo?) AND how close it is to ORION? Also what is the acturaus weigh station…

Started by Asherah Shekhina in Help Wanted

6 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Kotik

A prayer

I was taught this prayer many years ago,and I used to say it every night.My beliefs have changed since then,but tonight I had thought of th…

Started by Ysheea in Starseed Talk

4 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Acyutãnanda

Good news to share

I'm part of a Facebook group called "Awake and United:UFO's and Alien Phenomena",and I was sent a message from that group that I thought mi…

Started by Ysheea in 2012 & Prophecy

0 Jul 22, 2010

VERY odd childrens video... check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqi5F5MqqTQ It reminds me of the greys that learned how to create an external merkaba with logic and reason…

Started by Victoria in Fears & Worries

0 Jul 21, 2010

RSS

Ads

What's New?

XeousRaikoh updated their profile
12 minutes ago
Helen Mohlin replied to Daniel Rønjom's discussion Karma will make you fly.
"You automatically release the karma when you see and no repeat of the issue. Daniel I'm a…"
1 hour ago
Traciann Lee and Ramon are now friends
2 hours ago
JD replied to JD's discussion Who am I?
"Well put drop help quench the thirst to know. Thank you Namaste JD"
2 hours ago
JD loved Johanna Zion's discussion INNER PEACE
2 hours ago
Dean commented on Dean's photo
Thumbnail

the_conspiracy_is_real_by_uki__uki-d755z6w

"this is probably one of the best speeches this world has ever seen from a non spiritually minded…"
2 hours ago
Dean commented on Dean's video
Thumbnail

♫ Amazing Uplifting Trance Mix l October 2017 (Vol. 73) ♫

"best for morning adaptations to the synergy of the day:P"
2 hours ago
Dean posted a photo
2 hours ago
Aer Stargazer posted a status
"I’m okay with the chat no loger being here. I’ve had some neg experiences its okay that its gone we can always use the message option."
3 hours ago
Ramon joined ⚛Arielle Bellehumeur⚛'s group
Thumbnail

Changing the World

This group is for people who are interested in making real, positive changes in the world, big or…See More
3 hours ago
Ramon joined 7E's group
Thumbnail

Alternative Archaeology & Forbidden History

This is a group for those interested in Alternative History, non mainstream theories about Earth's…See More
3 hours ago
Adirudra replied to JD's discussion Who am I?
"I'm sure we're able to 'extend' our Self beyond the boundaries of identity and…"
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service