_

Forum Discussions (23,152)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Our Moon

Hi :) I promised a thread on our Moon. I'm a little flighty and easily distracted tonight so please don't expect a great essay. hehe  *trie…

Started by Corynder in Starseed Talk

46 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by DekuChild

Sick. So sick

I'm here to humbly request healing and prayer. I have an upper respiratory tract infection, according to my doctor. I'm on Sudafed (pseudo…

Started by Zakura in Healing Requests

10 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Zakura

READINGS please?....here r the ones that ive had so far

ok so im like completley obsessed with the moon it sight hypnotizes me   ok so i asked Another earth being why i was so tied into the moon…

Started by Eden_Princesss in Ancient Civilizations

0 Sep 1, 2010

Sananda's Eagles

Sananda's Eagles (http://www.sanandaseagles.com/) have a wonderful project going, called Project Trinity (http://www.sanandaseagles.com/pag

Started by Zakura in Channelings & Masters

0 Sep 1, 2010

Your Spiritual Travels

I just thought it would be interesting to find out how everyone goes on their spiritual travels, or how they arrive on the plane where they…

Started by Asara in Starseed Talk

1 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Carolyn HappyLovePeaceYay

Another being on earth aka Angie's story of her "ABDUCTION"

ok so this is a discussion between Angie and myself and she wanted me to post it so here we go im only gonna put her posts     a few month…

Started by Eden_Princesss in Your Experiences

1 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Galactic Butterfly

LIGHT VERSES DARK

OK so ppl say that light and dark will merge and become 1 once again but i dont think the two ever was one cuz humans r the mixture of ligh…

Started by Eden_Princesss in 2012 & Prophecy

0 Aug 31, 2010

THE BEINGS FROM THE MOON

ok so i know they existed and that the moon is bare now....atleast on the outside   and i was wondering if there is a formal name for these…

Started by Eden_Princesss in Ancient Civilizations

0 Aug 31, 2010

Tolerance... where is it?

I get much of my news online and with almost every single article has a blog attached to it so that people may comment on the article.Where…

Started by nova_spirit in Fears & Worries

8 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by nova_spirit

Hello Everyone :)

Hi Everyone,   My name is Chris. I’m new to the board so please be gentle haha   I guess I can come out and say I’m a star seed but no…

Started by Chris in Meet & Greet

12 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Violet

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Christian Oglesby replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Who Is The Astral entities Responsible For:?
"This never finished loaging. This would have been lost if I had not coppied. Its all the time every…"
1 hour ago
Harry replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One question runes/ tarot reading
"Hi Angelic I would like a question please, could you tell me the significance of me seeing 222…"
1 hour ago
Solace updated their profile
1 hour ago
Profile IconExo News

Air Force to Create Three-Star ‘Vice Commander’ Post in D.C. Area to Manage Space Activities

by Sandra Erwin             January 16, 2018             (spacenews.com) • In an effort to comply… See More
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to Steve Hutchinson's discussion The Expansion of Your Channel By Natalie Glasson...And...Recognize The Power Within Your Spinal Column To Raise Your Vibrations...And...The Divine Qualities of Your Warrior Self By Steven Hutchinson in the group Spiritual Growth
"Thanks so much for sharing your experiences from this post with us Jess...you definitely warmed my…"
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson loved Steve Hutchinson's discussion The Expansion of Your Channel By Natalie Glasson...And...Recognize The Power Within Your Spinal Column To Raise Your Vibrations...And...The Divine Qualities of Your Warrior Self By Steven Hutchinson
5 hours ago
Nick Ok loved Atylmo's video
6 hours ago
Nick Ok replied to Nick Ok's discussion Dreaming in other languages?
"I have to add that it was only Turkish and Chinese, I tried remembering the dream better... Quite…"
6 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service