Forum Discussions (22,450)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Transforming Negative and Fear Based Energies By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Truly, You Have What It Takes To Live Successfully As A Loving Human By John Smallman...And...Can you Imagine When?

Transforming Negative and Fear Based Energies by Archangel Metatron Channelled through Natalie Glasson  18th  May 2017 Original Source: S…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Uncategorized

0 on Wednesday

Black Energy following me

hey. so I haven't posted here. and I have been using my phone a lot. so there's this black energy following me and i'm trying to see if I c…

Started by Kadin in Starseed Talk

0 on Wednesday

Colours of the soul

See now the colours of the rainbow falling down Mingling, dancing, singing entwined Us as you and us, one, unity, an ocean of souls Who we…

Started by Ancient spirit in Art, Poetry And Story

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Iulia

A poem

I am in the vacuum the space in between the space that is unseen to most within this realm of being in between pleasure and pain in between…

Started by Whitelight in Uncategorized

0 on Tuesday

Blue people visiting

Hi all, i had a very strange dream and i was wondering if any of you would shed some light into understanding it or may be share more infor…

Started by Ancient spirit in Your Experiences

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Jace

The Meaning Of The Last Judgement-Attonement Without Sacrafice

The Meaning of the Last Judgment T-2.VIII.1. One of the ways in which you can correct the magic-miracle confusion is to remember that you d…

Started by yves in Uncategorized

0 on Tuesday

I AM Co-Creating My Crystalline Solar Light Bodies...A Breath Of Freedom...And...Finding Stability in Changing Times

I AM Co-Creating My Crystalline Solar Light Bodies by Patricia Cota-Robles This Activity of Light is stated in the first person so that ev…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Uncategorized

0 on Tuesday

All my friends are gone

I just wanted to make a post in hopes of figuring out what's going on, is it normal that two of my closest friends that I have had for almo…

Started by Carter Kangas in Help Wanted

24 on Thursday
Reply by Carter Kangas

i care for this community and i need to share

It breaks my heart that every other person on here is struggling, under a curse, believes that they belong to a demon and that there is a d…

Started by Nick in Uncategorized

0 on Monday

The Starseed Returns

Full Article>> https://eraoflight.com/2017/05/22/the-starseed-returns/ Today there is an energy, a radiancy from the Sun, a feeling t…

Started by Liam in Uncategorized

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Rōnin

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Tarah Gumucio and Starseed Lita are now friends
44 minutes ago
Midrash loved 010101's discussion Positive Reptilian Experiences
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to Exo Skeleton's discussion witch craft as a starseed
3 hours ago
Turquoise Water commented on Katrin Chrysaphis's photo
4 hours ago
Sara left a comment for AERU ∆ Ω
4 hours ago
Nikolai Fiathoski replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
4 hours ago
Nikolai Fiathoski replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Seeker replied to Cody Singh's discussion Famous Starseeds?
4 hours ago
Joshua posted a video

Flat earth: be very very conCERNed

This video is about a false memorys caused by CERN from ripples in reality. A special thanks to ODD and RFB for bringing this to my attention.
5 hours ago
Allas replied to Allas's discussion Draconian Starseeds!!!
6 hours ago
Allas posted a video

What Is A Starseed?

My subjective take on what a Starseed, is. :)
7 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service