_

Forum Discussions (23,151)

Discussions Replies What's New?

chakras

The seven primary chakras are the ones that most of us are familiar with. They are: 7th ~ Sahasrara ~ Crown 6th ~ Ajna ~ Pineal Gland 5th…

Started by Atylmo in Uncategorized

0 on Monday

Sivananda daily readings 15 jan-Self Reliance.

Self-Reliance Pure reason urges a man to do what is the best. The asuric (lower) nature of man fights and struggles against the higher natu…

Started by Dean in Uncategorized

0 on Monday

How awakening feels

After awakening, bliss doesn't matter anymore. Everything feels perfect as it is. One stops chasing higher states like love, joy and bliss.…

Started by John Ij in Uncategorized

3 yesterday
Reply by John Ij

The Teachers You are Seeking Are Within You By Shanta Gabriel...And...A Message to Lightworkers By Caroline Oceana Ryan...And...Stating Your Intention for the New Year By Natalie Glasson

The Teachers You are Seeking Are Within You By Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionat…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Uncategorized

0 on Sunday

LOVE,

I have seen lots of things in life. I have had only problems with women and yet i remeber something. Supposedly women want a man too look a…

Started by Christopher David William Gould in Off Topic Lounge

0 on Saturday

Who Is The Astral entities Responsible For:?

1. Attacking communication points. 2. Blocking access to achievements through direct access. 3. Wirelessly tracking people through wifi net…

Started by Nexis Nemesis in Uncategorized

10 1 hour ago
Reply by Nexis Nemesis

The New Dawn - Be Warriors of Light In These Times ... And ... Three Ways to Accelerate Your Ascension This Year ... And ... Christine Day's January Newsletter

The New Dawn - Be Warriors of Light In These Times Federation of Light Message On Jan 6, 2018 Via Blossom Goodchild Blossom: Happy New…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Uncategorized

0 on Friday

The Eben Race

Hi does the words Eben and Serpo ring any bells with ya ? Just read an article in my own ongoing study and reconciliation with history. htt…

Started by Vidar den Tavse in Extraterrestrials And Others

2 on Friday
Reply by Suzanne

Finding your own answers/astral experience

Has anyone connected with your guides personally? All of my information is second hand...can anyone share their experiences with growing in…

Started by StelliumNoise in Uncategorized

5 on Friday
Reply by StelliumNoise

Sivananda daily reading - Analects of Sivananda 11 jan-2018

Analects of Sivananda Solitude is the soul's best friend. Silence is better than argument. He is really blessed who can suit his temper to…

Started by Dean in Uncategorized

0 Jan 11

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Isabella Yuki is now friends with Solace and The sun and moon
22 minutes ago
The sun and moon updated their profile
24 minutes ago
Nexis Nemesis replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Who Is The Astral entities Responsible For:?
"I think you have a point there. They are maybe along for the ride like the rest of us. Could be a…"
1 hour ago
Rende loved Ancient spirit's discussion The inner stairway - Story/ fairytale from Ivory Coast
1 hour ago
Ind loved Dean's video
1 hour ago
Rende and Dean are now friends
1 hour ago
Ind loved Dean's video
1 hour ago
LightRenegade added a discussion to the group 11:11 and other numbers...
Thumbnail

All kinds of numbers been seen

Hey there!So for the last couple of months Ive been seeing a series of numbers, on licence plates,…See More
3 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service