Forum Discussions (22,306)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Who I was in last life

Hi. I believe most human beings have 2 souls. Last week I heard of Brian Jones for the first time and it feels like me, I WAS him, and I a…

Started by Daniel Rønjom in Uncategorized

5 14 hours ago
Reply by Taylor

A Vision For The Future By Ronna Herman ... And ... Your Heart Is An Important Balancing Point In Your Life - AA Gabriel Through Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Connectedness By Solan McClean

A Vision For The Future By Ronna Herman Beloved masters, through our many past messages, we have endeavored to help you remember your…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Uncategorized

0 on Sunday

Some advice..please..

I'm trying get in the dating game.. I met someone, very 3d, he's a christian, but he doesn't live it, he's very secular, 3d. I do feel my t…

Started by Helen Mohlin in Help Wanted

9 17 hours ago
Reply by Miss Koytraz (Lilith)

SUBCONSCIOUS COMMUNICATION TUTORIAL

update: 20170325 This is a tutorial on how to communicate with your subconscious. It is not as complicated as it sounds. By doing (feeling)…

Started by Jelly in Spiritual Services

4 yesterday
Reply by Jelly

Anyone watch Get Out movie?

Ideas/opinions especially on the "sunken place"

Started by Human in Uncategorized

1 on Sunday
Reply by Human

Free Arcturian Healing Session (***first 10 people only)

Hi there ^^ I am offering the first 10 people who are interested and leave a comment belong to receive a FREE Arcturian healing sessions wi…

Started by Thoth in Uncategorized

46 11 minutes ago
Reply by Thoth

I lost a parent recently and I want to know my options on communication and I have some questions

I found out my dad died yesterday. He died of a drug overdose and he has been struggling with them since he was fourteen(He was thirty six…

Started by Eliyahu in Help Wanted

12 15 hours ago
Reply by Rolf Lagercrantz

"Psychic" Dreams?

Has anyone else experienced these types of dreams, where you dream that something will happen and it does? I've had these many times, and i…

Started by TwinButterfly in Your Experiences

4 on Saturday
Reply by 4Locota

Has anyone heard of this place?

Hi All, A while back somebody told me about a place that I'm apparently from. It's a planet known as Toregu. I don't know much about it bes…

Started by Jason in Help Wanted

1 on Saturday
Reply by 4Locota

Good Time To Ask Your Guides / Groups / Higher Selves for Upgrades

Right now with the Equinox energies, through the rest of this month, I believe is a really good time to ask your guides, soul groups / star…

Started by Nix in DNA And Other Activations

2 on Friday
Reply by Turquoise Water

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service