Forum Discussions (22,895)

Featured Discussions

How to read a Astrology Natal Chart - Lesson 1

It begins with two circles, each divided into 12 slices. The first circle is the zodiac wheel. The 12 slices represent the 12 signs of t…

Started by Avery Lost in UncategorizedLatest Reply

The blue star

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And StoryLatest Reply

Cosmic waves

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And StoryLatest Reply

Discussions Replies What's New?

Letting go of everything

Im starting to let go of everything related to physicality even physical desires, It may just be my depression but Im losing all the physic…

Started by Mark Fragola in Uncategorized

0 36 minutes ago

Poem "The Real End"

"The real end" The real end Was one year ago My last chapter Was one year ago I slipped on another Soviet rock It was spring It was summer…

Started by Jagdolj Erminident in Art, Poetry And Story

0 5 hours ago

Anyone else notice how some people with certain first names carries certain similar energies towards you? What is the reason?

Say for example, like meeting girls or guys with similar names, carry a certain energy towards me whether good or bad. For example. Say you…

Started by Mic Tool in Uncategorized

1 4 hours ago
Reply by Airys Mara

Is it Possible to Plan your Afterlife?

So, I'll be honest, much of the common beliefs on this site I don't really believe in, like the conspiracies of alien presents and influenc…

Started by Allith in Spiritual Services

2 14 hours ago
Reply by positiveevitisop

I want to fly again <3

Last night I had dreams I was flying again and it was so easy, just using my mind. I believe it's memory from a past life. It should be so…

Started by Daniel Rønjom in Uncategorized

3 5 hours ago
Reply by Highest Dimension

Why Are Humans So Obsessed With Money?

1. Money gets them running to do what ever you need on this planet. Yet it's never enough for them to have a fixed amount, instead of a var…

Started by Nexis Nemesis in Uncategorized

2 12 hours ago
Reply by Omnicentrist

What is the ego, and how can I dissolve it?

Hey everyone, Bet you haven't heard that question before, huh? Well, anyway, I've come a long way on my spiritual journey, and I feel like…

Started by Tala Wolfe in Lifestyle & Culture

4 yesterday
Reply by Living Light

Hello from the other side

When one experiences emotions (bliss/ecstasy/anger/hatred etc..), in that brief moment you are actually manifesting in others aspectual re…

Started by Capes in General Spirituality

0 on Saturday

Time to ACT

Lets get our ACT together! ACT : Differing ways to ACT Aether Community Trust Amalgamated Community Trust Aboriginal Cultural Trust Adop…

Started by JD in Uncategorized

0 on Saturday

Any deep insights on your definition of success?

Society and culture have dictated what success means which drives people into being insecure if they're not meeting those things. I find su…

Started by Josephine lazo in Highly Speculative Spiritual Beliefs

1 on Saturday
Reply by Zaikan

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Stephen Corbett loved Joshua's video
33 minutes ago
Mark Fragola posted a discussion

Letting go of everything

Im starting to let go of everything related to physicality even physical desires, It may just be my…See More
36 minutes ago
Andrew beane updated their profile
1 hour ago
Joshua posted videos
2 hours ago
Omnicentrist posted a video

Remember Who You Are.... (For First Wave Indigos Only) 02-04-15

Remember the UV-Realm....and your position there??? It's time to remember who you REALLY are and what you came here to do! - www.FirstWaveIndigos.com
2 hours ago
Paul Stark and Turquoise Water are now friends
2 hours ago
Raven left a comment for HUNAIN
"Thank you for the add!"
3 hours ago
Raven and HUNAIN are now friends
3 hours ago
Aer Stargazer replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion Does anyone remember me from previous life?
"Truly, I have no idea why we all have A names or people close to us with A names. I'm…"
4 hours ago
Airys Mara and Astra Telepathica Serotonin are now friends
4 hours ago
Airys Mara replied to Mic Tool's discussion Anyone else notice how some people with certain first names carries certain similar energies towards you? What is the reason?
"Numerology based on the name? I've heard a lot about people experiencing the same sort of…"
4 hours ago
Omnicentrist left a comment for Cleo Inacio
"Greetings, I think everyone on this wesite is important, and as I am also new to the site I am…"
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service