Forum Discussions (22,682)

Featured Discussions

How to read a Astrology Natal Chart - Lesson 1

It begins with two circles, each divided into 12 slices. The first circle is the zodiac wheel. The 12 slices represent the 12 signs of t…

Started by Avery Lost in UncategorizedLatest Reply

The blue star

You eye in the sky seer of the all Judge of the blind, all knowing and all encompassing. Sirius star of wisdom, bringer of balance guide o…

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And StoryLatest Reply

Cosmic waves

The cosmic wave is spinning in my mind again What is this tornado in my mind, is it me or is it you? Is it the emotional barrier broken dow…

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And StoryLatest Reply

Discussions Replies What's New?

Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 35k+ signatures

A petition urging the Donald Trump administration to formally classify the Antifa movement as a terrorist organization has been launched o…

Started by Paul Smeenis in Uncategorized

0 9 hours ago

Vibrations on my lips

Hey all. For over a year now, I've been feeling vibrations on my lips as if someone were kissing them. Sometimes I feel it on other places…

Started by Autumn in Uncategorized

2 11 minutes ago
Reply by Harry

Bare naked soul

What’s love got to do with it? What is love but a second hand emotion? Lady Tina sang so many years ago rings through my ears like a bitter…

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And Story

1 20 hours ago
Reply by Midrash

Difference between earthseed and starseed.

Greeting everyone, who know the main differences between earthseeds and starseeds? Do they have mentally or emotionally specificities ? I d…

Started by Quentin 7-7-7 in Uncategorized

1 10 hours ago
Reply by Living Light

Deep meaning of 0,1 and 2 ?

Hello, since some years, I often see numbers 0, 1 and 2. Like 212, 211, 222, 102, 120, 210, etc.. There is a lot of positive meaning expla…

1 12 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Amy R Queen

Who are the Lions ?

Greetings everyone, I would like to know, Who are the interdimensional beings identified by lions ? What is their purpose ? Thank you.

0 20 hours ago

Is this guy in the video our true world leader

Link: https://youtu.be/R0xoMhCT-7A Give your vote: yes or no, or maybe. God bless all. Hugs and kisses Everybody should just watch this…

Started by Daniel Rønjom in Uncategorized

2 8 hours ago
Reply by Daniel Rønjom

Microwaved food?

Hi I'm trying to not eat so much microwaved food cuz I feel its bad for me and affects my energy negatively. I just kinda lost appetite in…

Started by Den in Lifestyle & Culture

7 1 hour ago
Reply by Den

Sivananda daily readings :Yoga Asanas-benefits----Prana/pranayama

Yoga Asanas Health is wealth. Good health is a valuable asset for one and all. It can be achieved by the practice of yoga asanas, which con…

Started by Dean in Uncategorized

1 on Friday
Reply by Dean

We Are Becoming A Higher Vessel Of 'All That Is' - By Blossom Goodchild'...And...Exercise to Transmute Psychological Buttons...And...Converge At The Highest Point ~ the 12th road

We Are Becoming A Higher Vessel Of 'All That Is' By Blossom Goodchild Federation Of Light Channeling On August 12th 2017   Blossom Goo…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Uncategorized

0 on Friday

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Harry replied to Autumn's discussion Vibrations on my lips
11 minutes ago
positiveevitisop posted a video

neophyte - alles kapot

neophyte - alles kapot
29 minutes ago
positiveevitisop posted a status
"I accepted that I will always be alone... but I have also accepted that I will never be okay with being alone. In other words, I am in hell."
37 minutes ago
Den replied to Den's discussion Microwaved food?
1 hour ago
Krow updated their profile
1 hour ago
Turquoise Water commented on Turquoise Water's blog post Earth Dance of the Star Wizards
1 hour ago
Turquoise Water posted a photo
1 hour ago
LightRenegade updated their profile
3 hours ago
Jennifer loved Taunya Morson - Peuplie's profile
3 hours ago
Jennifer replied to AspenRain's discussion Starseed Markings and Birth Chart
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson and Mila are now friends
7 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Spiritual Growth