Forum Discussions (22,192)

Featured Discussions

How to read a Astrology Natal Chart - Lesson 1

It begins with two circles, each divided into 12 slices. The first circle is the zodiac wheel. The 12 slices represent the 12 signs of t…

Started by Avery White in UncategorizedLatest Reply

The blue star

You eye in the sky seer of the all Judge of the blind, all knowing and all encompassing. Sirius star of wisdom, bringer of balance guide o…

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And StoryLatest Reply

Riding the cosmic waves

The cosmic wave is spinning in my mind again What is this tornado in my mind, is it me or is it you? Is it the emotional barrier broken dow…

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And StoryLatest Reply

Discussions Replies What's New?

His peace

Gods joyous heart to you all. I pray for it :) May god fill me with his peace,love and bring it for all people on earth through me. Amen. H…

Started by peace2theworld in Uncategorized

2 3 hours ago
Reply by peace2theworld

The truth about the Pleidean mission

The Pleidean mission started in the 1970s – and it has ended in the 80s already. It was part of the reason, why the CIA could found increa…

Started by Michael Starblaster in Extraterrestrials And Others

8 15 seconds ago
Reply by Asgrim

An Idea for Manifestation Visualization

I experienced something odd that gave me an idea for those who practice visualization as part of their creation process. People probably do…

Started by A_Spark_Inda_Heart in Your Experiences

1 4 hours ago
Reply by A_Spark_Inda_Heart

Sourced Knowlege: To the Helpers, to the Watchers, to the loved ones who watch over our multidimensional SS experience.. Big Love!

All StarSeed program participators are never alone in their projection into this system, at their source, there is always help, always some…

Started by Arcturian Wolf aka Scott in Starseed Talk

5 23 hours ago
Reply by Seed Of Erra

please go fund my project on gofundme

http://www.gofundme.com/c7ac7b-start-a-website

Started by arun in Uncategorized

0 yesterday

...... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I love you.

Started by Krish in Uncategorized

6 yesterday
Reply by joskoM

A Hathor Planetary Message Through Tom Kenyon - Restoration ... And ... How Vedic Philosophy Influenced Nikola Tesla’s Idea of ‘Free Energy’ ... And ... The secret of Offering Water to Shiva Linga

A Hathor Planetary MessageThrough Tom Kenyon RestorationIn February of last year, we gave a message entitled Destabilization. As you ent…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Uncategorized

0 on Monday

who am i? what's my purpose?

Started by joshua tansley in Uncategorized

2 23 hours ago
Reply by Angela macdonald

Free Energy Readings and Healings

Hello All, Up for offering is a free energy reading and healing. Send me a question through e-mail at quantumlightconscious@gmail.com or le…

Started by Quantum Light in Spiritual Services

39 1 hour ago
Reply by Dream tree

Seeking Help(If possible) and Guidance(as a Walk-in/Walk-out)

Greetings All, I suppose I can introduce myself in this way: I am 15 years old and a 'soon to be' WALK-OUT. To make this ((very)) broad, si…

Started by Abby in Help Wanted

6 20 hours ago
Reply by Joseph

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service