Forum Discussions (22,460)

Featured Discussions

How to read a Astrology Natal Chart - Lesson 1

It begins with two circles, each divided into 12 slices. The first circle is the zodiac wheel. The 12 slices represent the 12 signs of t…

Started by Avery Lost in UncategorizedLatest Reply

The blue star

You eye in the sky seer of the all Judge of the blind, all knowing and all encompassing. Sirius star of wisdom, bringer of balance guide o…

Started by Ancient spirit in Art, Poetry And StoryLatest Reply

Riding the cosmic waves

The cosmic wave is spinning in my mind again What is this tornado in my mind, is it me or is it you? Is it the emotional barrier broken dow…

Started by Ancient spirit in Art, Poetry And StoryLatest Reply

Discussions Replies What's New?

Free psychic surgery, spiritual belongings retrieval and symbolical massages

Hi, I am able to see mental images and sounds when I focus my mind. I have tutorial on how to learn and to do this by yourself. I thought m…

Started by Jelly in Spiritual Services

16 4 minutes ago
Reply by Jelly

Starseeds facing depression... anyone?

Hi everyone... it's been a couple of years I'm not feeling like myself, but lately depression's symptoms are hard to mask. Don't really fee…

Started by Bia in Mission Control

5 7 hours ago
Reply by Midrash

Oracle Card Readings - 5 offered

I am offering oracle card readings to five members (for now). No need to provide any information or ask any questions. If you would like yo…

Started by citrine in Spiritual Services

11 10 hours ago
Reply by Allas

Beautiful experiences with Kyhole Kloud :)

Hello everyone! just creating a forum for everyone to share experiences they have had with fellow starseed member and beautiful soul Kyhole…

Started by Sase (Bianca) in General Spirituality

9 9 hours ago
Reply by Sky

Recurring Letters

Like with recurring numbers, does anyone see a specific letter over and over again. I keep seeing the letter H. Just wanted to know what ot…

Started by Aquilia Stargazer in Uncategorized

3 11 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Amy R Queen

Be who you are!

There is many people that say, you have to be good, but what they are saying is, you have to be better... Of course you should be a person…

Started by Midrash in Uncategorized

3 11 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Amy R Queen

The grateful and The ungrateful

The grateful and The ungrateful One man earns his living at the usual office job, 9 to 5, comes home, orders a pizza and a beer Another m…

Started by peace2theworld in Uncategorized

1 9 hours ago
Reply by Halcyon

Share your recent akashic records reading

Hey everyone So I had the feeling to share this because it put some things into place for me, I asked for my records to be read to find out…

Started by ₭æȡɏȑ in Starseed Talk

50 11 hours ago
Reply by Twisted Soul

Become a Facilitator of Miracles by the Venus Beings Through Natalie Glasson ... And ... Peter Melchizedek's Prayer to Heal & Release Your Mis-Creations...And...Gazing With Gratutude

Become a Facilitator of Miracles by the Venus Beings Through Natalie Glasson   Our all-encompassing love extends to you now, awakening…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Uncategorized

0 7 hours ago

Life - The Greatest Gift On Earth - By V.F. Angelday ...And ... And ... ​Fortitude Is Divine Gratitude In Action ... And ... About This Time of Chaos By Pamela Kribbe

LIFE — THE GREATEST GIFT ON EARTH By V. F. Angelday Every day of the year, and not only at Christmas, should be the season of gifts. The…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Uncategorized

3 yesterday
Reply by peace2theworld

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Amanda replied to Jelly's discussion Free psychic surgery, spiritual belongings retrieval and symbolical massages
7 minutes ago
Joshua posted a video

Dulce Cortometraje (Sub En Ingles)

Unos De Los Mejores Cortometrajes De Ivan Ruiz Espero Que Les Guste :)
8 minutes ago
Jelly replied to Jelly's discussion Free psychic surgery, spiritual belongings retrieval and symbolical massages
10 minutes ago
Amanda replied to Jelly's discussion Free psychic surgery, spiritual belongings retrieval and symbolical massages
15 minutes ago
Adela updated their profile
22 minutes ago
Jër replied to Jelly's discussion Free psychic surgery, spiritual belongings retrieval and symbolical massages
25 minutes ago
Jace posted a video

Ancient Builder Race Outposts and Crystalline Cities

In this presentation about the Ancient Builder Race Outposts and Crystalline Cities information is provided about how the outposts look like on Venus, Saturn...
1 hour ago
Angelic ~ star ~ love is now friends with Miss Koytraz (Lilith) and Amanda
2 hours ago
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) left a comment for Sase (Bianca)
2 hours ago
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) loved Sase (Bianca)'s profile
2 hours ago
Allas and Gabrielle are now friends
2 hours ago
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) and Sase (Bianca) are now friends
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service