Forum Discussions (22,118)

Featured Discussions

How to read a Astrology Natal Chart - Lesson 1

It begins with two circles, each divided into 12 slices. The first circle is the zodiac wheel. The 12 slices represent the 12 signs of t…

Started by Avery Blue in UncategorizedLatest Reply

The blue star

You eye in the sky seer of the all Judge of the blind, all knowing and all encompassing. Sirius star of wisdom, bringer of balance guide o…

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And StoryLatest Reply

Riding the cosmic waves

The cosmic wave is spinning in my mind again What is this tornado in my mind, is it me or is it you? Is it the emotional barrier broken dow…

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And StoryLatest Reply

Discussions Replies What's New?

Archangel oracle guidance

Hey Got a new wonderful deck. By Doreen Virtue. If you want a message please comnent below. Also please give some feedback. Shanti Joy

Started by Joy in Spiritual Services

218 1 hour ago
Reply by Tanner

Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.

I am interested to see if any of the rest of you go through the same things. As far back as I can remember I have done everything backward…

Started by Brandy Jones in Off Topic Lounge

6 44 minutes ago
Reply by Brandy Jones

Any hybrids out there?

Hello, good starfolk. I've been noticing different aspects of me lately and contemplated them many times before. Your outwards appearance…

Started by Truuthseer in Uncategorized

3 6 hours ago
Reply by Plasma

Need Information Please

Deep in meditation one night. about a year ago from now, this enormous black bird carrying a large gold key appeared. mortally wounded in a…

Started by Michael Kimball in Uncategorized

2 5 hours ago
Reply by Michael Kimball

Demonic possession first hand impressions

Hello all, now that I am up again I will share my gathered knowledge about the not so pleasant circumstances I have been into in the last f…

Started by Twisted in Uncategorized

2 6 hours ago
Reply by Nix

Did I do that??

Hi Everyone, I am new here and very pleased to be accepted into this group! Just in the past couple of days I have learned so much and also…

Started by kristy cragen in Uncategorized

8 2 hours ago
Reply by Brandy Jones

Looking for someone from my dreams

Hi everyone... I know this might not even work, but it doesn't hurt to give it a try, right? I've been alone for most of my life, well, all…

Started by Emerald in The Astral World

15 1 hour ago
Reply by Name

Need information please.

Does anyone have any knowledge about or even ever heard of the "key to the proving grounds"  or   "key to the meeting grounds"?

4 14 hours ago
Reply by Michael Kimball

Tarot reading free

Hey Offering free tarot readings With Gaia oracle cards Ask one question, not to complex. Shanti Joy

Started by Joy in Spiritual Services

197 20 hours ago
Reply by Joy

Does anyone have any information on this subject?

Deep in meditation one night. about a year ago from now, this enormous black bird carrying a large gold key appeared. mortally wounded in a…

0 5 hours ago

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Amber Diamond joined Venus Ray (Yshatar)'s group
Thumbnail

Starseeds From Sirius

Group for us Sirians to learn more about our origins and gather with other family from Sirius.
5 minutes ago
Amber Diamond loved Venus Ray (Yshatar)'s group Starseeds From Sirius
6 minutes ago
Tanner replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
"I have been reluctant to ask another question, since you are doing this for free and I dont want to…"
13 minutes ago
Brandy Jones replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"I was told the same thing when I tried to play baseball in school.  I didn't improve…"
44 minutes ago
Tanner replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"Also, when I play video games, I can only play with inverted y axis look. Up is down and down is…"
49 minutes ago
Brandy Jones replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"Thanks for your response!"
50 minutes ago
Tanner replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"When I was a kid, I joined little league baseball and started on Tee-ball. My mom was on the…"
52 minutes ago
Seed Of Erra commented on Arcturian Wolf aka Scott's photo
Thumbnail

17 - 1

"I'm stealing this one ok? lol hugs"
56 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service