Forum Discussions (22,185)

Featured Discussions

How to read a Astrology Natal Chart - Lesson 1

It begins with two circles, each divided into 12 slices. The first circle is the zodiac wheel. The 12 slices represent the 12 signs of t…

Started by Avery White in UncategorizedLatest Reply

The blue star

You eye in the sky seer of the all Judge of the blind, all knowing and all encompassing. Sirius star of wisdom, bringer of balance guide o…

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And StoryLatest Reply

Riding the cosmic waves

The cosmic wave is spinning in my mind again What is this tornado in my mind, is it me or is it you? Is it the emotional barrier broken dow…

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And StoryLatest Reply

Discussions Replies What's New?

Free Energy Readings and Healings

Hello All, Up for offering is a free energy reading and healing. Send me a question through e-mail at quantumlightconscious@gmail.com or le…

Started by Quantum Light in Spiritual Services

7 4 hours ago
Reply by Miss Koytraz (Lilith)

SPACE being dreams or visitations -Any ideas?

Over the course of my life, I have had a handful of lucid dreams. However I have had two of late that seemed really profound. I was wonderi…

Started by Eevie in Uncategorized

5 8 hours ago
Reply by Daniel O'Keeffe

Exactly What are Dimensions?

"First of all, dimensions are not places or locations; they're levels of consciousness that vibrate at a certain rate.There exist numerous…

Started by Earth Day in Uncategorized

3 17 hours ago
Reply by Whitelight

Overcoming an obstacle 3 card tarot reading

Hell again I wanted to offer 3 card readings in the style 1 Block/challenge/theme 2 helpful attitude 3 helpful action And added numerol…

Started by Joy in Spiritual Services

38 15 hours ago
Reply by Kjell

Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

I am offering a free spiritual service from a Sirian perspective. This includes knowledge from the hall of records that has been passed dow…

Started by sothis73 in Spiritual Services

530 1 hour ago
Reply by Gabrielle

Did anyone else here grow up with this show? If so, how much of your spirituality is/was inspired by it? For me, many of the most importan…

Started by Ke 'ano in Fiction & Entertainment

9 13 hours ago
Reply by Ke 'ano

Health and healing readings

Hello Health and healing readings channeling archangel raphael. Specific about physical. health. This should be fun. If you want a readi…

Started by Joy in Spiritual Services

152 9 hours ago
Reply by Daniel O'Keeffe

Anyone experience cobweb sensation on face? Im not really liking it....at all

So Ive been having a cobweb sensation on my face in quite a few places for the past few months EVERY DAY a lot. I dont know what to do. Its…

Started by Denny First in Paranormal Mysteries

25 17 hours ago
Reply by Denny First

Free readings and healing

Hi guys, been a while since I've been here, I missed this place  :) anyho I will be offering 5 free readings and 3 healings per week, Feel…

Started by △Brian△ in Spiritual Services

79 13 hours ago
Reply by Madelaine Vasquez

Free Crystal Deck Readings/Healings

Hello, my friends. <3 I've felt a little push to get more active within this community.  Since I've seen other people offering free card…

Started by Ashanna El Iriel in Uncategorized

251 5 hours ago
Reply by Ashanna El Iriel

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service