Forum Discussions (22,285)

Featured Discussions

How to read a Astrology Natal Chart - Lesson 1

It begins with two circles, each divided into 12 slices. The first circle is the zodiac wheel. The 12 slices represent the 12 signs of t…

Started by Avery Crystal in UncategorizedLatest Reply

The blue star

You eye in the sky seer of the all Judge of the blind, all knowing and all encompassing. Sirius star of wisdom, bringer of balance guide o…

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And StoryLatest Reply

Riding the cosmic waves

The cosmic wave is spinning in my mind again What is this tornado in my mind, is it me or is it you? Is it the emotional barrier broken dow…

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And StoryLatest Reply

Discussions Replies What's New?

spaceship/UFO activity . does anyone see it?

I take this video from my balcony https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cm8cG2rA7A It was triangle UFO with light in middle i wondering that i s…

Started by Elmira in Extraterrestrials And Others

7 10 hours ago
Reply by peace2theworld

Vampires

Anyone see vampires in their dreams? I do. They look like normal people chilling except I know they are vampires. No one else sees them. It…

Started by Human in Uncategorized

18 13 hours ago
Reply by ann

My dreams as a "soldier"

Hi I'm very new to this and I still don't know the names of the things, nor how am I supposed to speak... Well, I'm have problems finding w…

Started by Ana in Your Experiences

4 12 hours ago
Reply by 4Locota

My last battle

My last battle Today I would like to express to the world my last days of being Alpha Draconian.  This is an account from my perspective…

Started by Capes in Your Experiences

6 13 hours ago
Reply by ann

The Fantastic Dream

Last night I had a nice brake from the re-occuring nuclear nightmares, with a dream I spent time with extraterrestrial explorers and creato…

Started by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani in Lifestyle & Culture

5 3 hours ago
Reply by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani

Adamu: The Starseed Contract and Planetary Ascension

This is a channeled message from Adamu through Zingdad. I could never claim whether a channeled message is true or false, but I did find th…

Started by Nix in Channelings & Masters

16 13 hours ago
Reply by ann

Anyone else struggle with the whole being in a human body thing?

I know I've had many carnations on earth as a human but it still doesn't feel right.  It feels like my body is a cage and I'm trapped here…

Started by Brandy Jones in Starseed Talk

32 13 hours ago
Reply by ann

What are your reptilian/draconian experiences?

I never had a alien contact experience that I remember but I am really wanting to know your guys experiences with reptilians/draconians as…

Started by ☽ Kirius ☾ in Extraterrestrials And Others

2 14 hours ago
Reply by ann

Temple of Purification/ Temple of Ascension!!!

Let me point out before this story that i was completely unaware of the names and descriptions of the places i was transported to in these…

Started by JD97 in Channelings & Masters

7 12 hours ago
Reply by Turquoise Water

The bowl of feathers

*** a chat collab with two friends this morning inspired this, thanks you know who you are** Once upon a time there was a traveler from the…

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And Story

5 13 hours ago
Reply by ann

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service