Forum Discussions (22,424)

Featured Discussions

How to read a Astrology Natal Chart - Lesson 1

It begins with two circles, each divided into 12 slices. The first circle is the zodiac wheel. The 12 slices represent the 12 signs of t…

Started by Avery Lost in UncategorizedLatest Reply

The blue star

You eye in the sky seer of the all Judge of the blind, all knowing and all encompassing. Sirius star of wisdom, bringer of balance guide o…

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And StoryLatest Reply

Riding the cosmic waves

The cosmic wave is spinning in my mind again What is this tornado in my mind, is it me or is it you? Is it the emotional barrier broken dow…

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And StoryLatest Reply

Discussions Replies What's New?

Spirit animal reading

Hey I wanted to do some spirit animal readings again. If you feel connected to working with spirit animals I want to help you connect to…

Started by Joy in Uncategorized

18 58 seconds ago
Reply by Gabrielle

Who is Jehovah?

What is your opinion about that being? Is he a positive one or negative one? Is he sirian, pleiadian, draconian or anything else? Any opini…

Started by Aronka in Earth Mysteries

5 3 hours ago
Reply by Vidar den Tavse

Robots

Robots: A poem (For my English class but I thought to post it on here. This is uncut.) Fighting When will it stop? I have fought all my li…

Started by Lyubov in Art, Poetry And Story

4 8 hours ago
Reply by Lyubov

Am I being held for a fool

Am I being held for a fool with bf? Could someone see if thats the case ànd reason please? Bf is a person that been on off bf. he has of c…

Started by Helen Mohlin in Help Wanted

21 1 hour ago
Reply by Miss Koytraz (Lilith)

The Anti-Christ Is 6 Dark Energies That Currently Enslave Mankind. - The More You Overcome These 6 Energies? - The More Christ Like You Will Be!

The Anti-Christ Is 6 Dark Energies That Currently Enslave Mankind. - The More You Overcome These 6 Energies? - The More Christ Like You Wil…

Started by peace2theworld in Starseed Talk

22 5 hours ago
Reply by AOD

looking for other dragons, dracos and reptilians

iam looking for others who share reptilian DNA wither you be dragons, dracos or reptilians.. iam a dragon soul but have draco and dragon DN…

Started by RainbowStar in Off Topic Lounge

13 7 hours ago
Reply by RainbowStar

Concerning green diets and antidepressives, fatigue, etc

How much can a green diet get rid of depression, cronic fatique, diabetes etc? What diets are best recommendable? For a person living extre…

Started by Helen Mohlin in Lifestyle & Culture

7 3 hours ago
Reply by Phoenix Starhorns

Gray Wisdom

Nothing ever actually dies, it just becomes beautiful in new ways. No matter what happens the sun will always look beautiful dappling down…

Started by Cecilia Glaskas in Channelings & Masters

5 1 hour ago
Reply by Dejan

What is game situation?

humans vs starseeds

Started by J. Starsoul in Uncategorized

1 7 hours ago
Reply by earthkeeper

Free Distant Reiki Healing

Hello! I had a Reiki & Kundalini Reiki Master attunements done for a decade now. and I want to practice distant reiki healing. Here, I'…

Started by iamme in Spiritual Services

66 20 hours ago
Reply by Essence Blaze

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service