_

Forum Discussions (23,152)

Discussions Replies What's New?

The Teachers You are Seeking Are Within You By Shanta Gabriel...And...A Message to Lightworkers By Caroline Oceana Ryan...And...Stating Your Intention for the New Year By Natalie Glasson

The Teachers You are Seeking Are Within You By Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionat…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Uncategorized

0 on Sunday

Sekhmet

Looking for any information regarding Mother Sekhmet. Thank you :)

Started by Krish in Uncategorized

36 on Sunday
Reply by Vidar den Tavse

all starseeds and lightworkers should know this asap

all starseeds and lightworkers should know this asap : i received this info from my spirit guides a long time ago and i feel that all peopl…

Started by med ait in Starseed Talk

4 on Sunday
Reply by Helen Mohlin

LOVE,

I have seen lots of things in life. I have had only problems with women and yet i remeber something. Supposedly women want a man too look a…

Started by Christopher David William Gould in Off Topic Lounge

0 on Saturday

Finding your own answers/astral experience

Has anyone connected with your guides personally? All of my information is second hand...can anyone share their experiences with growing in…

Started by StelliumNoise in Uncategorized

5 on Friday
Reply by StelliumNoise

The Eben Race

Hi does the words Eben and Serpo ring any bells with ya ? Just read an article in my own ongoing study and reconciliation with history. htt…

Started by Vidar den Tavse in Extraterrestrials And Others

2 on Friday
Reply by Suzanne

Special Recognition (and the award goes to....)

This topic has been developed for the sole purpose of giving special recognition to your fellow starseeds. Did one person in particular he…

Started by Leppender in Self Empowerment & Recovery

7 on Friday
Reply by Leppender

The New Dawn - Be Warriors of Light In These Times ... And ... Three Ways to Accelerate Your Ascension This Year ... And ... Christine Day's January Newsletter

The New Dawn - Be Warriors of Light In These Times Federation of Light Message On Jan 6, 2018 Via Blossom Goodchild Blossom: Happy New…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Uncategorized

0 Jan 12

Beta Centauri

Does anyone on here resonate as a Hadarian? :) I really feel as though this is what I am but there is not much information out there about…

Started by Iyla Rose in Starseed Talk

5 Jan 11
Reply by Monica

the world is changing right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *

Hi. * it is nothing bad about screaming out about this. We are not fanatics. The world will turn upside down (in a good way) any day. If we…

Started by Daniel Rønjom in Uncategorized

6 Jan 11
Reply by Angel Therese

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Christian Oglesby replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Who Is The Astral entities Responsible For:?
"This never finished loaging. This would have been lost if I had not coppied. Its all the time every…"
1 hour ago
Harry replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One question runes/ tarot reading
"Hi Angelic I would like a question please, could you tell me the significance of me seeing 222…"
1 hour ago
Solace updated their profile
1 hour ago
Profile IconExo News

Air Force to Create Three-Star ‘Vice Commander’ Post in D.C. Area to Manage Space Activities

by Sandra Erwin             January 16, 2018             (spacenews.com) • In an effort to comply… See More
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to Steve Hutchinson's discussion The Expansion of Your Channel By Natalie Glasson...And...Recognize The Power Within Your Spinal Column To Raise Your Vibrations...And...The Divine Qualities of Your Warrior Self By Steven Hutchinson in the group Spiritual Growth
"Thanks so much for sharing your experiences from this post with us Jess...you definitely warmed my…"
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson loved Steve Hutchinson's discussion The Expansion of Your Channel By Natalie Glasson...And...Recognize The Power Within Your Spinal Column To Raise Your Vibrations...And...The Divine Qualities of Your Warrior Self By Steven Hutchinson
5 hours ago
Nick Ok loved Atylmo's video
6 hours ago
Nick Ok replied to Nick Ok's discussion Dreaming in other languages?
"I have to add that it was only Turkish and Chinese, I tried remembering the dream better... Quite…"
6 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service