Forum Discussions (22,118)

Discussions Replies What's New?

black cat possession

Hey all, I need help with possesion of black cat...please. I did the wrong ritual :( I read it is very dangerous, can anybody help?

Started by Twisted in Uncategorized

10 yesterday
Reply by Twisted

Truth Is Flawless

Knowledge or lack of does not change the substance of Truth. You do not need to know that air is vital to physical life, in order to breat…

Started by Plasma in Mission Control

5 yesterday
Reply by Eliriel

Did I do that??

Hi Everyone, I am new here and very pleased to be accepted into this group! Just in the past couple of days I have learned so much and also…

Started by kristy cragen in Help Wanted

4 yesterday
Reply by kristy cragen

Spiritual tricks

What are spiritual tricks? There is someone taking my things and then putting them back. Trying cause me spiritual harm.How does this work?

Started by Ireland Moon in Uncategorized

2 yesterday
Reply by peace2theworld

The Means to Fulfill Your Desires By Shanta Gabriel ... And... What Will Bring Me A Little Joy?

The Means to Fulfill Your Desires We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messages to provide insight and…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Uncategorized

0 yesterday

Free psychic reading

I offer you a Free Psychic reading. You can make a question about whatever you want: past life, soul origin or any topic that interests you…

Started by María Sánchez in Spiritual Services

259 on Tuesday
Reply by Shelley Scott

Astrological soul origins reading

Hi there! I would like to share my knowledge about clues in soul origins using asteroids and planets for you all, for those whom are intere…

Started by Érica Gomes in Spiritual Services

108 on Tuesday
Reply by Shelley Scott

Sometimes, we project in ways unfamiliar to our conscious perceptive range and filter.

Ever since I was a little kid, I always thought looking at someone upside down gave them another face, almost to a disturbing degree of…

Started by Arcturian Wolf aka Scott in Off Topic Lounge

4 on Monday
Reply by Phoenix Starhorns

Newage, environmental sustainable news etc?

anyone knows a news source that is not polluted it starts to get annoying to be fed fear from major news sources.... yet i still want to c…

Started by peace2theworld in Uncategorized

0 on Monday

Venkatesananda daily bhagavad gita readings-13 Jan-Continuos anxiety and tension

Venkatesananda Daily Readings - Song of God January 13 continuous anxiety and tension i:43 - doshair etaih kulaghnaanaam varnasank…

Started by Surya in Uncategorized

0 on Monday

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Amber Diamond loved Venus Ray (Yshatar)'s group Starseeds From Sirius
4 minutes ago
Tanner replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
"I have been reluctant to ask another question, since you are doing this for free and I dont want to…"
12 minutes ago
Brandy Jones replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"I was told the same thing when I tried to play baseball in school.  I didn't improve…"
43 minutes ago
Tanner replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"Also, when I play video games, I can only play with inverted y axis look. Up is down and down is…"
47 minutes ago
Brandy Jones replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"Thanks for your response!"
48 minutes ago
Tanner replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"When I was a kid, I joined little league baseball and started on Tee-ball. My mom was on the…"
50 minutes ago
Seed Of Erra commented on Arcturian Wolf aka Scott's photo
Thumbnail

17 - 1

"I'm stealing this one ok? lol hugs"
54 minutes ago
peace2theworld replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"but not just crown chakra opened both crown+earth chakra... true humility, admitting they knew…"
57 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service