Forum Discussions (23,343)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Sivananda Daily Readings 17 March 2018 - Yogasara-Upanishad Mantra – 11: Dharana (concentration) is fixing the mind on an idea or a point or object either internal or external

It is very difficult to say where concentration ends and meditation begins. Meditation follows concentration. Purify the mind first through…

Started by Dean in Uncategorized

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Alea Celeste

It is brainwashing to say higher is good and lower is bad ya know...

It has been decades that people are being told to connect to higher self, increase vibration, connect to higher dimensions and etc. I am ki…

Started by Jelly in Uncategorized

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Dodee giebas

Equinox March 2018 : Diamond Light, the New Earth, Sacred Clarity By Celia Fenn...And...The Great Acceleration By Solara An-Ra...And...You are a Divine Expression By Shanta Gabriel

Equinox March 2018 : Diamond Light, the New Earth, Sacred Clarity and the Opening of Conscious ReGenesis Archangel Michael through Cel…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Uncategorized

0 on Tuesday

Individualized Psychic-Subliminal "Superhuman" (ESP) Potential Unlocker- Intuitive Random Drawing Session

-Re-attain your sovereignty and divinity. All I can do is guide you to the key, but you have to pick it up and unlock the gate of perceptio…

Started by X Elohim in Spiritual Services

1 on Monday
Reply by Source Shard

Is the Planet Ascending b/c Earth Intends to be a Star?

I just had a thought tonight... You've heard the planet is ascending, the vibration/frequency is elevating - right? Like it or not, everybo…

Started by Jess in Nature/Mother Earth

28 on Monday
Reply by Dean

Unknown force disturbing my life

The Mandela-effect keeps happening to me. Stephen Hawking's name changed from Hawkings to Hawking. The climate changed in an abnormal way w…

Started by Jagdolj Erminident in Uncategorized

13 on Monday
Reply by Jagdolj Erminident

Grow up

Being a Starseed is not a license to act as children. With the exception of myself I have never seen a single person on this site take resp…

Started by Source Shard in Self Empowerment & Recovery

9 on Monday
Reply by Jedirealism 2.0

Is anybody in here a TI? (targeted individual)?

Please tell me about your experiences or about your thoughts on the gangstalking phenomena in general.

Started by Newingier in Conspiracy & Politics

7 on Monday
Reply by Star Wind

Heartflame: Republic Activation, Ascension Waves

full message: https://eraoflight.com/2018/03/19/heartflame-republic-activation-ascension-waves/ Once upon a time in a Universe far far with…

Started by Liam in Uncategorized

0 on Monday

QHHT: Trump’s Role in The Ascension

https://eraoflight.com/2018/03/04/qhht-trumps-role-in-the-ascension/ I was very much looking forward to this client’s session, she had mad…

Started by Jelly in Uncategorized

3 on Sunday
Reply by Snowflake

What's New?

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service