Forum Discussions (22,457)

Discussions Replies What's New?

pitch black place and floating candles

anyone been to this pitch black place with souls roaming around carrying candles? The place is literally dark and black..feels like its an…

Started by sohma in The Astral World

2 yesterday
Reply by sohma

How to read a Astrology Natal Chart - Lesson 1

It begins with two circles, each divided into 12 slices. The first circle is the zodiac wheel. The 12 slices represent the 12 signs of t…

Started by Avery Lost in Uncategorized

11 yesterday
Reply by Turquoise Water

Entertainment and distractions

Hello folks, This discussion is not meant to insult anyone or step on any toes. I am hypocrite. Lets just get that out of the way. The whol…

Started by Space Snail in Uncategorized

27 on Friday
Reply by Jelly

My Conversation with the Arcturian Collective

I have been literally seeing my spirit guide through my 3rd eye  for a while then i tried channeling. My spirit guide chose herself somethi…

Started by Engin Yazıcı in Channelings & Masters

27 on Friday
Reply by Engin Yazıcı

Positive Reptilian Experiences

Have any of you experienced positive contact by reptilian species? Either terran or ET? One of the reasons that I am on this site is to pro…

Started by 010101 in Extraterrestrials And Others

46 on Friday
Reply by Jon

A simplified explanation about existence

This is kind of randomly pieced together, so bear with me. :D The point of existence is to integrate all the dimensions, and lifeforms into…

Started by The Egyptian in Theory Of Evolution

1 on Friday
Reply by Space Snail

The Escape From Darkness-Wholeness And Spirit

IV. The Escape from Darkness T-1.IV.1. The escape from darkness involves two stages: First, the recognition that darkness cannot hide. 2 Th…

Started by yves in Uncategorized

1 on Friday
Reply by yves

Overcoming an obstacle 3 card tarot reading

Hell again I wanted to offer 3 card readings in the style 1 Block/challenge/theme 2 helpful attitude 3 helpful action And added numerol…

Started by Joy in Spiritual Services

82 on Friday
Reply by sohma

What Color Does Today Feel Like?

Today feels like a pale orange kind of day for me.

Started by Sophie in Off Topic Lounge

10 on Thursday
Reply by Sara

All my friends are gone

I just wanted to make a post in hopes of figuring out what's going on, is it normal that two of my closest friends that I have had for almo…

Started by Carter Kangas in Help Wanted

24 on Thursday
Reply by Carter Kangas

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service