Forum Discussions (22,580)

Discussions Replies What's New?

‘I won't spend the rest of my life as just the girlfriend’: Women who are desperate for a proposal confess to feeling 'insane', jealous and depressed

『While the vast majority of women are happy to let their relationships develop at their own pace - there are apparently quite a few who fee…

Started by John Bernstein in Uncategorized

2 on Monday
Reply by Nexis Nemesis

Incarnated Angel: Seeking Advice

I recently discovered I am an incarnated angel. I have known I was an angel for basically my entire life. I just haven't taken the time to…

Started by Zoey H. in Help Wanted

9 on Sunday
Reply by Jelly

What to do when you are sabotaged by the dark?

Hi dear ones, I am on my second awakening process and I faced some "demons" the past 3 months. For example, the other day I had a really…

Started by Star Light in Starseed Talk

5 on Sunday
Reply by Jelly

Poem Soviet Sweden

Hey guys! Here's the truth about Soviet Sweden within a poem. I'll probably write a thousand of these and never publish them, by the way. P…

Started by Jagdolj Erminident in Art, Poetry And Story

0 on Sunday

Make a wish at the New Moon

Tomorrow is a New Moon's day, is it true that wishes made 8 hours from the New Moon have big chances to become true?

Started by Nick Ok in Uncategorized

2 on Sunday
Reply by Belvedere

Gifted or cursed

I often think that psychic gifts such as of Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Clairscent, Clairtangency, Clairempathy, and Chann…

Started by Eeta in Starseed Talk

8 on Sunday
Reply by Lightning Rod

Free 3-card tarot reading - CLOSED

As my soul had been saved through some free readings offered in this community, I've always been wanting to offer the same to help others t…

Started by wind master in Spiritual Services

13 on Sunday
Reply by wind master

Sheldan Nidle Channeling July 18, 2017

6 Ik, 17 Kumku, 13 Caban Dratzo! The delivery system continues to move forward. It is believed that first indications suggest that everythi…

Started by John Bernstein in Uncategorized

4 on Saturday
Reply by Mohammed Dalì

Creative Blocks

Lately, I haven't been able to produce anything. I don't know what's really up. Usually I'm prolific. Does anyone have any homemade remedie…

Started by Krish in Uncategorized

5 on Saturday
Reply by Krish

One free question reading

Hey Seems like the reply system has changed and some of my past threads are all messed up. Sorry if you asked for a reading and didn't get…

Started by Joy in Spiritual Services

61 on Friday
Reply by Talitha Young

RSS

Ads

What's New?

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service