_

Forum Discussions (22,977)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Weird occurances with time....

I had this happen the other night. I was on my home from a friend's house when I looked and saw a nearby bank clock read 2:10 a.m. I though…

Started by Jess in Fears & Worries

2 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Jess

Working with Angels and Fairies

I spoke to her on several occasions and she is an amazing human being!!! Elemental Beings teaches how to work with Fairies, Elementals,…

Started by in News & Media

1 Aug 23, 2010

Blue UFO

Had a really lucid dream about a light blue UFO.... it was in semi-conscious sleepy state.. not deep REM sleep... it just flew in... was be…

Started by Ukloiz in Starseed Talk

0 Aug 23, 2010

Non human, non starseed confusion

My friend is most definitely a non human soul. When I explained to her that I am, and she might be, a starseed, she thought it sounded horr…

Started by Zakura in Starseed Talk

1 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Acyutãnanda

The Website That Introduced Me

Years ago, I found a website which introducted me to the idea of Starseeds. It had a quiz, some basic information and some links (I think).…

Started by Zakura in Starseed Talk

7 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Zakura

Feeling incredibly strange

I woke up this morning barely remembering anything at ALL from last night or yesterday in general. I didn't have much of a dream other then…

Started by Yshatar Anshar El in Your Experiences

15 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Yshatar Anshar El

orbs and light objects appearing everywhere at night

I saw a simple video yesterday of someone who took pictures from the backdoor of their house out into the night only to capture many ORBS a…

Started by Galactic Girl in Starseed Talk

0 Aug 22, 2010

Strange experience and I would like your take on it.

Last night I went to the local gas station and decided to get a drink. So I went in to the fountain machines and pulled one of the larger c…

Started by nova_spirit in Your Experiences

1 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by nova_spirit

Plants Can Feel Pain And Scream (Studies Prove?)

Each root apex harbours a unit of nervous system of plants. The number of root apices in the plant body is high and all brain-units are int…

Started by Yshatar Anshar El in Conspiracy & Politics

0 Aug 22, 2010

Weirdest thing that happened....

There's this weird thing I sometimes I experience and it has to do with time. Tonight is a great example. I had just left my friend's house…

Started by Jess in Your Experiences

0 Aug 22, 2010

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Enlil Ninlil replied to Jesse Theisen's discussion Short intro
"So lets pretend you have established contact to ETs. What would you like to ask them? Or what favor…"
5 minutes ago
Shiny Heart posted photos
6 minutes ago
Boaz Abel and Ramon are now friends
12 minutes ago
Kat Hackney replied to Kat Hackney's discussion starseed origin help
"Thank you and yes I understand it just seems to come so easily to some. I have heard some ppl speak…"
16 minutes ago
Ramon and Noeki are now friends
19 minutes ago
Apollymi posted a discussion

this site not what i expected

i came to this site for many reasons. one was to observe the situation and how far along many of…See More
23 minutes ago
Carter Kangas replied to Kat Hackney's discussion starseed origin help
"Greetings Kat! Welcome and congrats on reaching out! A kundalini awakening is no easy venture…"
30 minutes ago
Razvan Ra replied to Ramon's discussion Does anyone find it harder being on this planet at times after awakening?
"Yeah, after getting through some phases of "awakening" I no longer feel like I belong…"
31 minutes ago
Razvan Ra replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Radiant Body of the Fairy Folk. Wth is that ? loool"
36 minutes ago
Kat Hackney loved Ramon's discussion Does anyone find it harder being on this planet at times after awakening?
45 minutes ago
Kat Hackney replied to Carter Kangas's discussion Lost and Confused
"I'm there with you, brother. I'll have to disagree with the point you made about…"
50 minutes ago
Kat Hackney replied to Ramon's discussion Does anyone find it harder being on this planet at times after awakening?
"at times, yes. but the knowingthat comes with it keeps me from getting too down. I can get a little…"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service