_

Forum Discussions (23,265)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Curiosity... 12:12?

Hello my Angels! Well, lately I'm watching very often 12:12 Just saw 12:12:12 What is the meaning of 12:12, really? My blessings, Light.…

Started by Light Storm in Your Experiences

3 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Star Seed

Akashic record reading..

does anyone here access the Akashic Records for information? I am learning how to do this and would like to know how others experiences are…

Started by MJ in Starseed Talk

4 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by MJ

November 3, 2010

Just yesterday I asked a few of you on the chat service if anyone had heard the date of November 3, 2011 being a mass awakening date (heard…

Started by Nuni in Conspiracy & Politics

2 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Bia

Anyone else?

my brother and i both know we are starseeds, today we both sensed something. We sensed some kind of impending disaster that will affect man…

Started by Eric Gumkowski in Help Wanted

2 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Eric Gumkowski

11th November

A Thought... The date 11th of November has been taken up as a remembering day, now if the major importance of the numbers 11 11 is to manie…

Started by Athara in Off Topic Lounge

2 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by RobertO DurantE

WELCOME AND A BIG HUG TO ALL NEW MEMBERS :)

I just wanted to welcome all the newest members to the site and send you much love and BIG HUGS :)

Started by Ysheea in Meet & Greet

33 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by skyemoonstars

Time zones on posts

How do you modify the time zone on a post? I do not want people thinking I'm a manic nut on PST who stays up late all the time. My post for…

Started by BetheChange in Off Topic Lounge

1 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by BetheChange

Pretty space art!

http://www.spacepaintings.com/spraypaintart.html Dont know if anyone has seen these but they are super cool! And theyre all done in spray…

Started by Faila in Off Topic Lounge

2 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by ♑ Aekielna ☪ ♄

Please take 5 min and help protect the Hopi rights

http://www.bluestarprophecy.com/hopi-and-a-proposed-constitution-that-will-end-the-hopi-way-of-life/     Thankyou

Started by John Payne in Precaution & Protection

0 Nov 1, 2010

The Great Pyramids of Ancient Egypt - Jewish Slave Myth Revealed

After a little searching on everybody's favourite search engine Google. I came across an interesting article, which explained that there wa…

Started by The Neo Illuminati in Ancient Civilizations

6 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Sue Marie

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Fairy angel updated their profile
32 minutes ago
Fairy angel replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion The Hill of Tara in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I have been so drawn to the Sidhe for the longest time, kind of are dark, not like fairies, but…"
1 hour ago
Fairy angel replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion The Hill of Tara in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I have the problem with the buffering too o.O my pc is ten years old since I last bought it.…"
1 hour ago
Silent Silver Moon Owl replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion The Hill of Tara in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I am not sure I know what this is referring to addy/T.W.. But on page 46 (at the moment and the…"
1 hour ago
Sarah Lovett commented on Sabrina's blog post Orb StarSeeds
"Thanks, I'd like to meet an Orb."
2 hours ago
Sarah Lovett commented on Sabrina's blog post Guides - Are My Guides Aspects Of My Higher Self or Multidimensional Self?
"If we are all emanations of all that is, but we separate to become our individual souls, and agin…"
2 hours ago
Silent Silver Moon Owl replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion The Hill of Tara in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Thanks for this Namaia, I will look out for these books, they look very interesting."
2 hours ago
"GGGRRRRRRRR !!!! oh the arrogance of some people. You can bet your bottom dollar that if the M3 was…"
2 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service