Forum Discussions (22,450)

Discussions Replies What's New?

We are the World 25...AWESOME SONG!!!!!

I was watching the opening ceremonies of the Winter Olympics,and they premiered the We are the World 25 for Haiti song and video..I remembe…

Started by Ysheea in The Archives

2 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Shari Blake

Is anybody on here living in or near Los Angeles?

Hello, I'm Ave/Eva I am planning to move back to L.A. this summer and am hoping to find friends/help/a place to stay/share with my own kind…

Started by Eva Star Singer in Meet & Greet

0 Feb 15, 2010

Meditation music

Hey all....I downloaded several meditation files that I would love to share with you. You can read about each type here.... http://www.brai

Started by Jason P in The Archives

3 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by mai

Alison Kruse: Banned video Pittsburgh September 24th...

Has anyone seen this. Supposedly this video was suspended on December 15th, 2009 but it's been posted again. Not sure. Anyone got any thoug…

Started by KeepinthePeace in The Archives

10 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Walks With Greys

For two friends of mine

Hi guys,I'm posting this to ask some help in assisting friends who're having some health issues. One of them's life is actually threatened.…

Started by Raziel in The Archives

7 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Raziel

Kelly Jones/ Indigo Rebellion/ School of New Earth (SONE)

I don't know if any one is interested in this. But I know a few of Kelly jones' vidios are (were being she has taken them all down) on here…

Started by Angelina in The Archives

1 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Angelina

The Teacher Crystals of 2010

Channeler: Gillian MacBeth-Louthan Monday, 18 January, 2010 In 2010 objects of crystalline nature open their hearts wide releasing their g…

Started by Star Base Blvd in The Archives

1 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Jimmy

New as well :)

Hello everyone :D I just joined this awesome forum. Over the last year or so I have been having very strange dreams and events in my waking…

Started by Yhnomi in Meet & Greet

11 Feb 12, 2010

Channeled Existences?

I just got done reading a discussion here about James Cameron being a starseed and how he said he was taken to the world of Pandora (and Av…

Started by Yhnomi in The Archives

15 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Raziel

Just saw an interesting program about "the treasure of Nimrud"

Yesterday,I watched a National Geographic program about the lost treasure of Iraq.It was filmed just after the Iraq war,so there was alot o…

Started by Ysheea in The Archives

2 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Ysheea

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Tarah Gumucio and Starseed Lita are now friends
43 minutes ago
Midrash loved 010101's discussion Positive Reptilian Experiences
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to Exo Skeleton's discussion witch craft as a starseed
3 hours ago
Turquoise Water commented on Katrin Chrysaphis's photo
4 hours ago
Sara left a comment for AERU ∆ Ω
4 hours ago
Nikolai Fiathoski replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
4 hours ago
Nikolai Fiathoski replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Seeker replied to Cody Singh's discussion Famous Starseeds?
4 hours ago
Joshua posted a video

Flat earth: be very very conCERNed

This video is about a false memorys caused by CERN from ripples in reality. A special thanks to ODD and RFB for bringing this to my attention.
5 hours ago
Allas replied to Allas's discussion Draconian Starseeds!!!
6 hours ago
Allas posted a video

What Is A Starseed?

My subjective take on what a Starseed, is. :)
7 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service