Forum Discussions (22,306)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Guardians Of The Earth

I had a dream that I have shared with very little folk....I had a dream I was on my way to my usual duties shopping, paying bills etc and I…

Started by Yshatar Anshar El in The Astral World

2 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by meredith

The self-reunion quest of one peculiar Orion

Hi everyone, I haven't really introduced myself on the appropriate forum yet. Not because I don't like to talk, but because I cannot think…

Started by Raziel in The Archives

1 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Raziel

New Group! Star Love. For single starseeds looking for romance and partnership/twinflame!

Hey everyone just wanted to let you all know a singles group has been formed! So if you are looking for a more spiritually evolved star bei…

Started by Lluwlyn in The Archives

0 Nov 28, 2009

Strange lights in the Skies

I was just wondering if anyone else saw strange lights in the Sky Thanksgiving evening or Friday night. I live in Phoenix/Glendale Area and…

Started by Melisa in The Archives

0 Nov 28, 2009

Google Earth and Sirius

Hi everyone by chance if you have Google Earth did you notice when you try and find Sirius all you get is some huge yellow blob covering th…

Started by Charles Miller in The Archives

5 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Charles Miller

Intro. to the Starseed Articles

Hello to all new and old members of the site, I am pleased to announce that I am making a new group dedicated to the writings of what I lik…

Started by Charles Miller in The Archives

4 Nov 27, 2009

Hell Explained By A Chemistry Student

HELL EXPLAINED BY CHEMISTRY STUDENT > The following is an actual question given on University of Washington > Chemistry Mid term. >…

Started by Trey Abernethy in The Archives

4 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Belíѕama Siayhan

My dream abut the red planet- now with an animation of it happening!

http://www.imaginationcubed.com/loader.php?aDrawingID=60d4cc79ea561177dfc6e0258fa0c0d1&from_email=neithie%40gmail.com&from_name=Cor

Started by Corynder in The Archives

2 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Belíѕama Siayhan

Indigoes Vs Starseeds :)

Fondest Greetings and pardon my intrusion! I'm aware that Indigoes are somewhat different to Starseeds... but can anyone enlighten me as t…

Started by Xenith in The Archives

4 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by meredith

New to this...

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I hope everyone out there is doing wonderful and I hope to talk with some of you in the fut…

Started by Nico in Meet & Greet

13 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Trey Abernethy

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service