Forum Discussions (22,185)

Discussions Replies What's New?

This is pretty neat!

Hi, can't sleep so I was YouTubing to see if anyone has caught an inter-dimensional being on film. Found the site of a man in Australia who…

Started by Jaime in The Archives

2 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Jaime

The MOM song

I think you guys will get a kick out of this one :)

Started by Kevin in The Archives

0 Aug 25, 2009

Love between starseeds

hi everyone, startin' this for me is quite hard. Month ago I met a starseed group, there was this guy..oh well, making it short...we are co…

Started by Marty in The Archives

3 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Marty

Sad, and lonely... but happy to meet you!

Hello all, what a wonderful introduction huh? I'm really a happy, strong soul, but lately I've been longing for home. And due to the lunar…

Started by Jaime in Meet & Greet

18 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Jaime

The power of perception

I've been learning so much about human perception.......I realized many years ago(when I was in grade school)that I could make myself "invi…

Started by Ysheea in The Archives

2 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Ysheea

Protect your dreams!

I would like to share my dream with you last night. Some of it wasn't actually a dream, my brain was just asleep, I left my body long befor…

1 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Trey Abernethy

(((((Energy Alert)))))) A New Wings for August 22nd 2009

Are you still with me? Have you given up yet? Although it may feel as though nothing much is occurring now, we are indeed in a very specifi…

Started by Spiritual Being in The Archives

2 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Spiritual Being

I have a question about my home

does anyone here know of a Planet whos inhabitants are catlike, or have catlike features. All I know is that I am a starseed and in two dif…

Started by Magiicat in The Archives

10 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Ysheea

Fire the Grid 2

Lets share the experiences we had today when the grid was activated again. I had a wonderful time! I was able to see all of the starseeds,…

Started by Kevin in The Archives

5 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Jaime

An introduction to the Hathors.

I would like to share something with you all. Channeled by Tom Kenyon I believe, although the article didn't make it too clear. Probably so…

2 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Jaime

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service