Forum Discussions (22,445)

Discussions Replies What's New?

calling on Dragon Incarnate Souls to connect and share their stories

If you are a Dragon Soul incarnate in human body or feel your origin in galactic terms in the realms of the first Prime Creators Dragons, I…

Started by Nina K. in Your Experiences

4 14 hours ago
Reply by Jelly

witch craft as a starseed

I'm just wondering if there are any other starseed interested in witchcraft. I have recently decided to start practicing witch in a secular…

Started by Exo Skeleton in Lifestyle & Culture

48 23 hours ago
Reply by adeomus

What do I do about the starseed homesickness feeling?

I've never struggled with this in the past that much and I'm not entirely sure why I am now. But lately the fact that there is a very low c…

Started by Eliyahu in Starseed Talk

33 yesterday
Reply by Mayelin

Facing Fear By Brenda Hoffman ... And ... A Breath of Freedom By Darrell Love Bolt ... And Dwelling In Past Patterns By Shanta Gabriel

“Facing Fear” By Brenda Hoffman Dear Ones, Many of you are seeing your fears displayed by the media. Perhaps you were involved in simila…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Uncategorized

0 yesterday

{o*o} F R E E READINGS, ENERGY WORK, AND CHANNELED MESSAGES {o*o}

Hello My Fellow Creator Beings {o*o} My name is Kyle but many of you know me as Kloud on Starseeds. For those who don't, I am a Hermetic Al…

Started by KLÔÜD KŸHÔLË in Spiritual Services

14 yesterday
Reply by Akaheen'Nadayhin

I want to know your first astral projection experience.

so, please share! I am trying to get information so i can kind of know what to expect and how to further help myself. Thank you <3

Started by Amber Diamond in The Astral World

7 yesterday
Reply by Marieluise

Exchange readings

Hello I am wanting to exchange readings with an experienced psychic/ reader. If anyone interested in an exchange feel free to add me or pm…

Started by Angelic ~ star ~ love in Uncategorized

0 yesterday

Who can tap into me for some answers? :)

This time I am the one asking for readings. I hope is fine. Thanks for the new replies, so I updated this post a bit changing a couple ques…

Started by Fernando Albert in Spiritual Services

66 yesterday
Reply by Seraphim Angel

Transforming Negative and Fear Based Energies By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Truly, You Have What It Takes To Live Successfully As A Loving Human By John Smallman...And...Can you Imagine When?

Transforming Negative and Fear Based Energies by Archangel Metatron Channelled through Natalie Glasson  18th  May 2017 Original Source: S…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Uncategorized

0 yesterday

Archangel Chamuel

DOes anyone else think that Archangel CHamuel is a pedophile? any thoughts? i had a really awkward experience in a grocery store where he w…

Started by Black Mamba616 in Highly Speculative Spiritual Beliefs

4 yesterday
Reply by Miss Koytraz (Lilith)

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

positiveevitisop posted a status
"The hopes I have and wish to work for regarding a better future for myself, are just fantasies... things I have to believe or I'll go insane"
10 minutes ago
Krish replied to Cody Singh's discussion Famous Starseeds?
42 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Love of the Craft <3 in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
43 minutes ago
G loved Nina K.'s discussion calling on Dragon Incarnate Souls to connect and share their stories
55 minutes ago
G is now friends with Mayelin and Sally Alena
56 minutes ago
Iulia posted photos
56 minutes ago
Krish replied to Cody Singh's discussion Famous Starseeds?
1 hour ago
Krish posted photos
1 hour ago
Krish replied to Mayelin's discussion Andromedan beings in the group Andromedan starseeds
1 hour ago
Krish loved Mayelin's discussion Andromedan beings
1 hour ago
Katrin Chrysaphis replied to adeomus's discussion Love of the Craft <3 in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
1 hour ago
Patrick T posted a discussion
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service