_

Forum Discussions (23,314)

Discussions Replies What's New?

EARTH, WIND, AND FIRE SANG OF THE SERPENTINE FIRE. NOW, AS AN ADULT, KUNDALINI AWAKENED IN 1998, I FULLY UNDERSTAND.

KUNDALINI SERPENTINE FIRE RISING. BUSTING-UP BOGUS HIV, WORLDWIDE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNgEwNeLHtM

Started by Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. in Uncategorized

0 4 hours ago

starseeds, please listen now! Legit Information approved by the REAL Andromeda High Council

Dear ones,I was asking the Andromedans in a deep meditation mode,if I'm allowed to speak in 'their' name about the knowledge I got so far.F…

Started by Plejaren Pyramids in Uncategorized

18 6 hours ago
Reply by Highest Dimension

plejaren language part 3 saren

BEARGOANAMIL – ascend out of Earthly path to start Pleiadian path BESKOGIN – feel in you BOAMIL – animal energy, care for body BOBIL – marr…

Started by roxie_plejaren in Uncategorized

0 9 hours ago

plejaren laguage saren part 2

BEARGOANAMIL – ascend out of Earthly path to start Pleiadian path BESKOGIN – feel in you BOAMIL – animal energy, care for body BOBIL – marr…

Started by roxie_plejaren in Uncategorized

0 9 hours ago

Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching

Hello Everyone! As part of the Angelic lightworkers collective and Supreme Chancellor of Ashtar command, I have been welcomed into the King…

Started by Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe in Spiritual Services

230 10 hours ago
Reply by Jennifer

IS EVIL THE HIGHEST SCIENCE?

Bobby Hemmitt | Nyarlathotep, Lord of Dark Gate (Official Bobby Hemmitt Archives) - Pt. 3/6 (Video Removed By Admin)

Started by Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. in Uncategorized

25 12 hours ago
Reply by Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.

Question of the Month By Amu Raea ... And ... Making Exalted Choices for Life By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... The Abundance of Your Inner Clarity by Master Sananda

Question of the month By Amu Raea Here is a response to the question: "I totally get lost in all the noise at times, do I I need to…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Uncategorized

0 12 hours ago

Oneness or brainwashing?

Have you ever noticed days were you feel a certain way but have no idea why, and through out the day you find everyone else feels it to? Ha…

Started by Glitch in Uncategorized

9 15 hours ago
Reply by Seraphim Angel

this site not what i expected

i came to this site for many reasons. one was to observe the situation and how far along many of you are in the awakening process. what lev…

Started by Apollymi in Uncategorized

88 16 hours ago
Reply by Tain

Free Angelic Reiki Healing/Activation for StarSeeds.net Community Members by Alvah from Pleiades

Greetings Dear Ones!! I am offering Free Angelic Reiki Healing/Activation to StarSeeds.net Community members. Let's kickstart the year of…

Started by Alvah The Pleiadian in Spiritual Services

73 18 hours ago
Reply by Alvah The Pleiadian

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Living Gnosis posted a status
"Thanks for the warm welcome, friends!!"
1 minute ago
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion Fear, Experience, and Becoming Invincible in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"this is soooooooooooooo true. i have often thought that if one wasn't even a bit scared, one…"
2 minutes ago
Living Gnosis posted photos
2 minutes ago
Plejaren Pyramids replied to Daniel Rønjom's discussion Make a better day777
">I use to write to 300-500 people a day, one time I wrote to 1000 people in one day. >From…"
3 minutes ago
Namaia नमऐअ replied to adeomus's discussion Fear, Experience, and Becoming Invincible in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
3 minutes ago
Living Gnosis updated their profile
6 minutes ago
Chrys and Gil are now friends
7 minutes ago
Namaia नमऐअ replied to adeomus's discussion Fear, Experience, and Becoming Invincible in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Yes, love is inherent in true sovereignty. xxx"
9 minutes ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service