Forum Discussions (22,293)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Health and healing readings

Hello Health and healing readings channeling archangel raphael. Specific about physical. health. This should be fun. If you want a readi…

Started by Joy in Spiritual Services

196 6 hours ago
Reply by Daniel O'Keeffe

Has anyone heard of this place?

Hi All, A while back somebody told me about a place that I'm apparently from. It's a planet known as Toregu. I don't know much about it bes…

Started by Jason in Help Wanted

1 14 hours ago
Reply by 4Locota

Anyone else struggle with the whole being in a human body thing?

I know I've had many carnations on earth as a human but it still doesn't feel right.  It feels like my body is a cage and I'm trapped here…

Started by Brandy Jones in Starseed Talk

35 15 hours ago
Reply by Brandy Jones

Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

I am offering a free spiritual service from a Sirian perspective. This includes knowledge from the hall of records that has been passed dow…

Started by sothis73 in Spiritual Services

663 16 hours ago
Reply by chris

Adamu: The Starseed Contract and Planetary Ascension

This is a channeled message from Adamu through Zingdad. I could never claim whether a channeled message is true or false, but I did find th…

Started by Nix in Channelings & Masters

17 19 hours ago
Reply by Jann

spaceship/UFO activity . does anyone see it?

I take this video from my balcony https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cm8cG2rA7A It was triangle UFO with light in middle i wondering that i s…

Started by Elmira in Extraterrestrials And Others

8 21 hours ago
Reply by ❇ℜ∞ℑ❇

Good Time To Ask Your Guides / Groups / Higher Selves for Upgrades

Right now with the Equinox energies, through the rest of this month, I believe is a really good time to ask your guides, soul groups / star…

Started by Nix in DNA And Other Activations

2 yesterday
Reply by Turquoise Water

Numerological case on Goldman Sachs CEO: Lloyd C. Blankfein

Hello people, I just made a lovely Numerological case on the Goldman Sachs CEO: Lloyd Craig Blankfein. This case features a thorough readin…

Started by August Darius Danielsson in Uncategorized

0 yesterday

Connect to your Higher Self - left hand

Hello! I just want to share some experience with you, I learnt yesterday from webinar training from Toby Alexander »The Ultimate Energy Mas…

Started by joskoM in Uncategorized

1 yesterday
Reply by joskoM

My dreams as a "soldier"

Hi I'm very new to this and I still don't know the names of the things, nor how am I supposed to speak... Well, I'm have problems finding w…

Started by Ana in Your Experiences

4 yesterday
Reply by 4Locota

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service