_

Forum Discussions (22,978)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Age of the Universe...What do we know?

Does anybody have any idea how old the Universe really is? I've recently learned, grappled with, and then accepted that I have lived lives…

Started by Sarah Kokoronoryu in Uncategorized

8 8 hours ago
Reply by JD

Hiya!

I'm very excited about being here. I'm very happy to have found such a unique community, one that I have been looking for my whole life. I…

Started by Revas Gallagher in Meet & Greet

7 11 hours ago
Reply by Iulia

Karma will make you fly.

What is karma? You may think that when you do favors for others it only gives you food on the table in return, but there is more. I was gi…

Started by Daniel Rønjom in Uncategorized

13 20 hours ago
Reply by Leppender

Sing My Song

It's been a while since my last post here. Just feel wanting to write something, and so I do. I want to share with you a song I do and will…

Started by wind master in Uncategorized

4 21 hours ago
Reply by wind master

Offering healings and readings

I'm willing to offer healings and readings for the ones who might require them. May it be energy balancing, removal of draining energy cord…

Started by Ferulyce in Spiritual Services

69 yesterday
Reply by Ferulyce

Does anyone find it harder being on this planet at times after awakening?

Hi everyone. I just wanted to have a discussion about whether anyone finds it harder being on this planet at times after awakening. I know…

Started by Ramon in Starseed Talk

33 yesterday
Reply by Alexander Rodriguez

Jesus supports gun ownership

Its in the bibbble Check out @GOPTeens’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/GOPTeens/status/630057686063816704?s=09

Started by Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe in Uncategorized

1 yesterday
Reply by Dean

just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis

whats your lightworker name?

Started by bellarose starseed 84 in Humor

134 yesterday
Reply by Vytas

I love this forum

I love this forum. Just wanted to share, life is so scary at times, but it's nice to log in to starseedsNet God bless all.

Started by Daniel Rønjom in Uncategorized

4 on Sunday
Reply by Daniel Rønjom

A Summary of My Traumatizing Past and the Resulting Spiritual Outcome

When I was young, 7 years of age, I began to experience what would medically be diagnosed as night terrors, but since that would be onl…

Started by positiveevitisop in Your Experiences

30 on Sunday
Reply by positiveevitisop

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Jesse Theisen replied to Jesse Theisen's discussion Short intro
"Thank you for the reply. And that's where I stall honestly, I don't know what to do or…"
22 minutes ago
Enlil Ninlil replied to Jesse Theisen's discussion Short intro
"Visionary dreams are amazing and are a good start, but if you want to have a "usable…"
23 minutes ago
Boaz Abel replied to Boaz Abel's discussion I'll tell you my power if you tell me yours
"FYI here is Michio Kaku talking about traveling in and out of dimensions"
24 minutes ago
Apollymi replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"greetings Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe..i would like for you to do a reading on me if you would…"
25 minutes ago
Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe is now friends with Kat Hackney, layaa, Wesley and 4 more
26 minutes ago
Boaz Abel posted a discussion

I'll tell you my power if you tell me yours

So I am convinced and have always known that I am different, and that I do not really belong here,…See More
29 minutes ago
Apollymi replied to Kat Hackney's discussion starseed origin help
"there are many definition of a star seed. but when activation of DNA happens many things can become…"
38 minutes ago
OwlRange replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"I was actually worried about that yesterday. So it is interesting you brought it up. Thank you…"
43 minutes ago
Enlil Ninlil replied to Christian Oglesby's discussion Ok here is my game of 5D master telepathy.
"If I could read minds of other people I would make millions of USD as champion in poker, but Im…"
47 minutes ago
Boaz Abel loved Kat Hackney's photo
48 minutes ago
joskoM replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hi. I asked for reading few hours ago, but I also, if it is not too much, I would love to get a DNA…"
54 minutes ago
joskoM loved Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service