Forum Discussions (22,794)

Featured Discussions

How to read a Astrology Natal Chart - Lesson 1

It begins with two circles, each divided into 12 slices. The first circle is the zodiac wheel. The 12 slices represent the 12 signs of t…

Started by Avery Lost in UncategorizedLatest Reply

The blue star

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And StoryLatest Reply

Cosmic waves

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And StoryLatest Reply

Discussions Replies What's New?

REASONS FOR A VEGETARIAN DIET:Occult Principles Of Health And Healing-Max Heindel

Most people feel that a meal without meat is incomplete, for from time immemorial it has been regarded as an axiom that meat is the most st…

Started by Dean in Uncategorized

1 1 hour ago
Reply by Dean

Offering One Question Card Readings

I spend a lot of my time reading cards and I don't mind extending that energy for someone who needs a message and additional guidance. Just…

Started by Angelic ~ star ~ love in Spiritual Services

160 2 hours ago
Reply by Angelic ~ star ~ love

Offering free healing

Hello, I'm offering free distant healing session to one person who is willing to share session experience with me. If you are interested, f…

Started by Nino in Spiritual Services

7 4 hours ago
Reply by med ait

Will someone please look at my natal chart?

I was wondering if someone could read my natal chart to figure out what my starseed origin is, please?! Thank you!!! 

Started by Rebecca Burns in Off Topic Lounge

26 4 hours ago
Reply by Mark Fragola

UPDATED Starseed Markings and Birth Chart

UPDATE!!!  PLEASE LEAVE YOUR BIRTH CHART IN COMMENTS INSTEAD OF YOUR BIRTH DETAILS!  I was accepting birth details early on in this thread…

Started by AspenRain in Starseed Symbols

354 5 hours ago
Reply by John Slabbert

Third eye magnet

I am curious to see if I can activate my third eye with a magnet, has anyone done this and been successful?

Started by Mark Fragola in Uncategorized

5 9 hours ago
Reply by Alou

God bless Bali in indonesia <3 <3

Hi. God bless Bali, pray for the situation there right now <3 <3

Started by Daniel Rønjom in Uncategorized

1 9 hours ago
Reply by Surpent

9.23 prophecy..???

This video here IS very strange...: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryKAljZTQT8 I would also enjoy if someone has some positive prophecies…

Started by Kristina Descends in Uncategorized

1 9 hours ago
Reply by Daniel Rønjom

Atlantis Past life regression - Anyone were male in the regression ?

Are there anybody has a past life memory in Atlantis, and as a male gender? Please share with us!

Started by Porka in Your Experiences

7 9 hours ago
Reply by Mark Fragola

the ego is not who you really are

EGO SUM Don't attempt to destroy the ego, or reach an 'ego-free' state. Simply see that the ego is not who you really are. (Forgive it, Fat…

Started by Namaia Hirsult Nicaia in Uncategorized

0 10 hours ago

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Brian Doyle updated their profile
11 minutes ago
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ commented on ☙ḲḭḲḭ❧'s video
Thumbnail

VNV Nation - Further

"Love Apop! thanks for sharing <3"
1 hour ago
Dean replied to Dean's discussion REASONS FOR A VEGETARIAN DIET:Occult Principles Of Health And Healing-Max Heindel
""the carbohydrates, sugars, starches, and fats do little if any harm to the system, being…"
1 hour ago
Namaia Hirsult Nicaia left a comment for Dean
2 hours ago
Karrie left a comment for ☙ḲḭḲḭ❧
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1UWzsryYH0 <3///vengaboys\\\<3 {{{…"
2 hours ago
Angelic ~ star ~ love replied to Angelic ~ star ~ love's discussion Offering One Question Card Readings
"Hi Tanner, No she is not a part of this group. Her purpose is different here at this point of…"
2 hours ago
Tanner replied to Angelic ~ star ~ love's discussion Offering One Question Card Readings
"There is someting I want to ask related to this, is my friend Jesie, she is the only person I…"
3 hours ago
Tanner replied to Angelic ~ star ~ love's discussion Offering One Question Card Readings
"Thank you angelic, alot of it relates on some level, and I hae ideas for at least going and…"
3 hours ago
Angelic ~ star ~ love replied to Angelic ~ star ~ love's discussion Offering One Question Card Readings
"Hi medait, Thank you for your advice. I am a professional reader and have been doing this…"
3 hours ago
"Hi Tanner, Seven of swords, Five of Wands reversed There is a lot of the element fire. I…"
3 hours ago
"Hi Deirdre, How I see it is that hurt is block in the heart, a 'dagger' that has been…"
4 hours ago
ironicpeace updated their profile
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service