Forum Discussions (22,445)

Featured Discussions

How to read a Astrology Natal Chart - Lesson 1

It begins with two circles, each divided into 12 slices. The first circle is the zodiac wheel. The 12 slices represent the 12 signs of t…

Started by Avery Lost in UncategorizedLatest Reply

The blue star

You eye in the sky seer of the all Judge of the blind, all knowing and all encompassing. Sirius star of wisdom, bringer of balance guide o…

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And StoryLatest Reply

Riding the cosmic waves

The cosmic wave is spinning in my mind again What is this tornado in my mind, is it me or is it you? Is it the emotional barrier broken dow…

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And StoryLatest Reply

Discussions Replies What's New?

Famous Starseeds?

If you know any famous starseeds in history or of today please feel free to list their names and where you believe they originate from. A…

Started by Cody Singh in Starseed Talk

161 39 minutes ago
Reply by Krish

Give me insight

Hi I'm looking for someone who can help me contact my star race as I i can make new contracts and receive healing I got into contact with t…

Started by Patrick T in Uncategorized

0 1 hour ago

What Color Does Today Feel Like?

Today feels like a pale orange kind of day for me.

Started by Sophie in Off Topic Lounge

10 2 hours ago
Reply by Jupiter

All my friends are gone

I just wanted to make a post in hopes of figuring out what's going on, is it normal that two of my closest friends that I have had for almo…

Started by Carter Kangas in Help Wanted

24 3 hours ago
Reply by Carter Kangas

Running On Empty

All those things we come to learn about ourselves in these harsh moments, reflecting on the past yet never seeming to arrange all the pie…

Started by Jupiter in Your Experiences

4 4 hours ago
Reply by Nikhil

....!

-.-....no one is home

Started by apocalypse in Starseed Talk

38 4 hours ago
Reply by Space Snail

Share your recent akashic records reading

Hey everyone So I had the feeling to share this because it put some things into place for me, I asked for my records to be read to find out…

Started by ₭æȡɏȑ in Starseed Talk

46 8 hours ago
Reply by Shayna Elise Blackman

I have no direction?

Being a "starseed", I thought that I was born with some type of mission. But now that I'm older it doesn't seem like I have one, or any dir…

Started by G in Uncategorized

32 8 hours ago

My Conversation with the Arcturian Collective

I have been literally seeing my spirit guide through my 3rd eye  for a while then i tried channeling. My spirit guide chose herself somethi…

Started by Engin Yazıcı in Channelings & Masters

26 8 hours ago

Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

I am offering a free spiritual service from a Sirian perspective. This includes knowledge from the hall of records that has been passed dow…

Started by sothis73 in Spiritual Services

896 13 hours ago
Reply by sothis73

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

positiveevitisop posted a status
"The hopes I have and wish to work for regarding a better future for myself, are just fantasies... things I have to believe or I'll go insane"
7 minutes ago
Krish replied to Cody Singh's discussion Famous Starseeds?
39 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Love of the Craft <3 in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
40 minutes ago
G loved Nina K.'s discussion calling on Dragon Incarnate Souls to connect and share their stories
53 minutes ago
G is now friends with Mayelin and Sally Alena
53 minutes ago
Iulia posted photos
54 minutes ago
Krish replied to Cody Singh's discussion Famous Starseeds?
59 minutes ago
Krish posted photos
1 hour ago
Krish replied to Mayelin's discussion Andromedan beings in the group Andromedan starseeds
1 hour ago
Krish loved Mayelin's discussion Andromedan beings
1 hour ago
Katrin Chrysaphis replied to adeomus's discussion Love of the Craft <3 in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
1 hour ago
Patrick T posted a discussion
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service