Forum Discussions (22,285)

Featured Discussions

How to read a Astrology Natal Chart - Lesson 1

It begins with two circles, each divided into 12 slices. The first circle is the zodiac wheel. The 12 slices represent the 12 signs of t…

Started by Avery Crystal in UncategorizedLatest Reply

The blue star

You eye in the sky seer of the all Judge of the blind, all knowing and all encompassing. Sirius star of wisdom, bringer of balance guide o…

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And StoryLatest Reply

Riding the cosmic waves

The cosmic wave is spinning in my mind again What is this tornado in my mind, is it me or is it you? Is it the emotional barrier broken dow…

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And StoryLatest Reply

Discussions Replies What's New?

The Fantastic Dream

Last night I had a nice brake from the re-occuring nuclear nightmares, with a dream I spent time with extraterrestrial explorers and creato…

Started by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani in Lifestyle & Culture

5 3 hours ago
Reply by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani

Connect to your Higher Self - left hand

Hello! I just want to share some experience with you, I learnt yesterday from webinar training from Toby Alexander »The Ultimate Energy Mas…

Started by joskoM in Uncategorized

1 3 hours ago
Reply by joskoM

strange experience

about 1-2 years ago i had an strange experience i was lyeing down, half sleeping,but conscious , but an unexpected thing happen while i was…

Started by Gezim Dervishi in Starseed Talk

1 3 hours ago
Reply by Gezim Dervishi

Aura/Chakra/Intuitive Healings

Hello :) Over the next couple of weeks I will be looking to give some free healings for practice. Also I'm looking to practice my formats f…

Started by Nix in Spiritual Services

21 4 hours ago
Reply by earthkeeper

spaceship/UFO activity . does anyone see it?

I take this video from my balcony https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cm8cG2rA7A It was triangle UFO with light in middle i wondering that i s…

Started by Elmira in Extraterrestrials And Others

7 10 hours ago
Reply by peace2theworld

My dreams as a "soldier"

Hi I'm very new to this and I still don't know the names of the things, nor how am I supposed to speak... Well, I'm have problems finding w…

Started by Ana in Your Experiences

4 12 hours ago
Reply by 4Locota

Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

I am offering a free spiritual service from a Sirian perspective. This includes knowledge from the hall of records that has been passed dow…

Started by sothis73 in Spiritual Services

661 12 hours ago
Reply by Twisted Soul

Temple of Purification/ Temple of Ascension!!!

Let me point out before this story that i was completely unaware of the names and descriptions of the places i was transported to in these…

Started by JD97 in Channelings & Masters

7 12 hours ago
Reply by Turquoise Water

RUN #4 (APRIL-5th 2016): FREE AKASHIC RECORDS READING (& Free Meditation) - MUST read guidelines. (Last Revised: 3-29-16)

Hello my dear Starseeds! It has been over three years with this thread, it is amazing how time flies!!!!  I just launched my Udemy Lucid Dr…

Started by Fernando Albert in Spiritual Services

1855 12 hours ago
Reply by Dazzling Diamond

Anyone else struggle with the whole being in a human body thing?

I know I've had many carnations on earth as a human but it still doesn't feel right.  It feels like my body is a cage and I'm trapped here…

Started by Brandy Jones in Starseed Talk

32 13 hours ago
Reply by ann

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service