Forum Discussions (22,185)

Featured Discussions

How to read a Astrology Natal Chart - Lesson 1

It begins with two circles, each divided into 12 slices. The first circle is the zodiac wheel. The 12 slices represent the 12 signs of t…

Started by Avery White in UncategorizedLatest Reply

The blue star

You eye in the sky seer of the all Judge of the blind, all knowing and all encompassing. Sirius star of wisdom, bringer of balance guide o…

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And StoryLatest Reply

Riding the cosmic waves

The cosmic wave is spinning in my mind again What is this tornado in my mind, is it me or is it you? Is it the emotional barrier broken dow…

Started by Anki in Art, Poetry And StoryLatest Reply

Discussions Replies What's New?

Feeling useless on Earth?

Anyone else feeling useless on Earth? I really have no idea why I came here, what I'm supposed to do here. And it really feels like I'm use…

Started by Jordan in Uncategorized

15 18 minutes ago
Reply by Asgrim

Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

I am offering a free spiritual service from a Sirian perspective. This includes knowledge from the hall of records that has been passed dow…

Started by sothis73 in Spiritual Services

530 2 hours ago
Reply by Gabrielle

Free Energy Readings and Healings

Hello All, Up for offering is a free energy reading and healing. Send me a question through e-mail at quantumlightconscious@gmail.com or le…

Started by Quantum Light in Spiritual Services

7 5 hours ago
Reply by Miss Koytraz (Lilith)

Seeing flashing lights

I have started seeing flashing lights. I went to the opthamologist yesterday and there is absolutely nothing wrong with my eyes, which make…

Started by A'myah in Your Experiences

10 5 hours ago
Reply by Lori Laitkep

who am i? what's my purpose?

Started by joshua tansley in Uncategorized

1 5 hours ago
Reply by joshua tansley

Free Crystal Deck Readings/Healings

Hello, my friends. <3 I've felt a little push to get more active within this community.  Since I've seen other people offering free card…

Started by Ashanna El Iriel in Uncategorized

251 5 hours ago
Reply by Ashanna El Iriel

Protection and victimisation

If you find yourself feeling bad around others emotions, you might be living in the realm of emotions.. When you feel a need to protect yo…

Started by Whitelight in Uncategorized

7 7 hours ago
Reply by peace2theworld

New to Starseed Concept- have questions

Hi everyone! I just joined this site and I have known about the starseed idea for a year and since I learned about it I knew it applied to…

Started by Eevie in Starseed Talk

2 7 hours ago
Reply by Nix

NASA claims there are 13 signs of the zodiac- new sign is called Ophiuchus

According to NASA, there is no longer 12 signs of the zodiac but 13. If you are born between November 29 and December 17, your new sign is…

7 8 hours ago
Reply by peace2theworld

What does home mean to you, starseed?

What kind of starseed are you? A form of starseed is when a extraterrestrial being projects it's conciousness into another living form, a…

4 8 hours ago
Reply by Nix

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service