Your Experiences (1,453)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Do not covet!

The last of the ten commandments is: Do not covet or desire for the possessions of your neighbour. And it is actually the most crucial. Eve…

Started by Midrash

6 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Iulia

Feeling tied down

Hello, all. I'm feeling a very strong draw to extend myself out into the universe and to release myself from the physical plane. I feel lik…

Started by Phoebe Anne Winter

0 Aug 23, 2017

Past Life Memories

My memories start with seeing my self in the 3rd person watching this event take place like a ghost watching its own body befor…

Started by Phoenix Lilitu Mary Laforest

0 Aug 13, 2017

OBE or Time Travel?

I had a unique, out-of-body experience yesterday that I thought I'd share because I'm wondering if anyone here has had a similar experience…

Started by Pamala

5 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Pamala

Strange sleeping symptom.

Hello my fellow beloved starseeds. I've got a rather interesting symptom that's been happening on and off the last few years. Now it happen…

Started by Ash

4 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Ash

Spiritual Prejudice

Hello everybody! The purpose of this thread is to discuss the widespread hatred towards reptilian beings that is/has been consuming a…

Started by positiveevitisop

24 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by positiveevitisop

Anyone else from Gliese?

Hi everyone! So I'm pretty darn new to this site and would like to see if there are any other Starseeds/Angelics from Gliese? Gliese, first…

Started by Viktor Nayx’oella

0 Jun 23, 2017

it may be a minute before you see me again.

to those of who care. I will be staying with a friend. possibly. I don't know when they will pick me up. but I believe i'll have a better l…

Started by ☽Kadin☾

8 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Warden

Symbol |:|

Does this mean anything to anyone? |:|

Started by The Burning Serpent

6 May 31, 2017
Reply by Vidar den Tavse

Hi Starseed family, I just wanted to share an experience I've been having lately and wanted to know if any of you relate to this at all. L…

Started by Savannah*Nai'Shara

7 May 28, 2017
Reply by Shadowcatcher

What's New?

Nexis Nemesis replied to Zaikan's discussion Framing And Reframing Our Perception
"I've been saying this for awhile now."
20 seconds ago
Nexis Nemesis replied to Yshatar Anshar El's discussion Regarding offsite chat..we're NOT affiliated
"You talking about the Discord chat?"
3 minutes ago
Nexis Nemesis loved Yshatar Anshar El's discussion Regarding offsite chat..we're NOT affiliated
4 minutes ago
Nexis Nemesis loved Sareyan Nirvelli's discussion ISN Announcement for all Members- Love is the greatest power we have - not fear
5 minutes ago
Adirudra commented on Katrin Chrysaphis's photo

Lady (or Queen) of the Night 1

"Eh, i've never been to Madagascar but there is one at my place in Mauritius ^^ It blooms once…"
15 minutes ago
Dodee giebas replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion The Difference Between Want And Expectation
"I just realized what I learned.... "Want" to be yourself....."Expect" the…"
20 minutes ago
Source Shard replied to Yshatar Anshar El's discussion Starseeds...Let Us Remember
"I don’t think I can offer worthy input so I’ll just smile. <3"
31 minutes ago
Source Shard loved Yshatar Anshar El's discussion Starseeds...Let Us Remember
32 minutes ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service