_

Your Experiences (1,449)

Discussions Replies What's New?

My dreams as a "soldier"

Hi I'm very new to this and I still don't know the names of the things, nor how am I supposed to speak... Well, I'm have problems finding w…

Started by Ana

8 Aug 31
Reply by ROCKY ~ THE ~ WARRIOR

The Power of the Language You Use!

Hi guys! Just so you are not disappointed, this is not an intellectual discussion on language. I may write that at some time in the futur…

Started by Kalananay

52 Aug 26
Reply by serap sezer

Do not covet!

The last of the ten commandments is: Do not covet or desire for the possessions of your neighbour. And it is actually the most crucial. Eve…

Started by Midrash

6 Aug 25
Reply by Iulia

Feeling tied down

Hello, all. I'm feeling a very strong draw to extend myself out into the universe and to release myself from the physical plane. I feel lik…

Started by Phoebe Anne Winter

0 Aug 23

Past Life Memories

My memories start with seeing my self in the 3rd person watching this event take place like a ghost watching its own body befor…

Started by Phoenix Lilitu Mary Laforest

0 Aug 13

OBE or Time Travel?

I had a unique, out-of-body experience yesterday that I thought I'd share because I'm wondering if anyone here has had a similar experience…

Started by Pamala

5 Jul 21
Reply by Pamala

Strange sleeping symptom.

Hello my fellow beloved starseeds. I've got a rather interesting symptom that's been happening on and off the last few years. Now it happen…

Started by Ash

4 Jul 17
Reply by Ash

Spiritual Prejudice

Hello everybody! The purpose of this thread is to discuss the widespread hatred towards reptilian beings that is/has been consuming a…

Started by positiveevitisop

24 Jun 28
Reply by positiveevitisop

Anyone else from Gliese?

Hi everyone! So I'm pretty darn new to this site and would like to see if there are any other Starseeds/Angelics from Gliese? Gliese, first…

Started by Viktor Nayx’oella

0 Jun 23

it may be a minute before you see me again.

to those of who care. I will be staying with a friend. possibly. I don't know when they will pick me up. but I believe i'll have a better l…

Started by ☽Kadin☾

8 Jun 22
Reply by Warden

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Logan Spence replied to Aishwarya Isabella's discussion Demonic attachments (triggering)
"I could use assistance astrally as well. I'm so depleted by them that I lost my spiritual…"
3 hours ago
Logan Spence replied to Logan Spence's discussion HELP
"Quantum Light you are truly brilliant that's EXACTLY what I was trying to say. I couldn't…"
3 hours ago
Cassius Kingsley posted discussions
4 hours ago
Viktor Joi left a comment for Michael Shepherd
"Good Tidings and welcome to th forum!!"
6 hours ago
Viktor Joi left a comment for Alex
"Good Tidings and welcome to the forum!!!!"
6 hours ago
Viktor Joi updated their profile
6 hours ago
Profile IconExo News

Former Governor of Arizona Tells the Truth About “The Phoenix Lights” (Could Have Been Extraterrestrial)

by Arjun Walia       November 26, 2017       (collective-evolution.com) • On March 13, 1997, one of… See More
8 hours ago
Profile IconExo News

Did US Military Cover Up UFO Sightings After Fireball Explosion? (videos)

by Nirmal Narayanan        December 13, 2017         (ibtimes.sg) On Saturday, December 9th, people… See More
8 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson and Viktor Joi are now friends
9 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Alex
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
9 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for lyndsy
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
9 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Michael Shepherd
9 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service