Your Experiences (1,453)

Discussions Replies What's New?

I had an OBE and was in the "spirit world" if you would call it that and in one part of my journey I was before a tree and it had massive r…

Started by Bella

1 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Yshatar Anshar El

Quite the mystical experience

Hi all.First of all, it's good to be back !I was in Malta (on the island of Gozo, precisely) for the whole week. Fascinating place, filled…

Started by Raziel

1 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Xani

Triangle UFOs

I've been living out in Minnewaukan, North Dakota for about a month now and I've seen so much UFO activity out here. My boyfriend and I saw…

Started by Lauren

1 May 27, 2010
Reply by Zuldann

Poltergeist dreams.....

I'm not the best when it comes to dream interpretations, so I figured I'd ask to see if anyone could give me some ideas as to what this cou…

Started by Zuldann

2 May 27, 2010
Reply by Zuldann

Strange ship In Dream?

Yesterday I was just laying down to nap when I got into the state between sleep and awake where you can be dreaming but you know you are an…

Started by Naiya

3 May 26, 2010
Reply by Naiya

Dream-vision pastlife; A51?

So, at one point I had some connection to finding out a past life of mine... while, I can only recall that a friend and myself were walkin…

Started by Velocity

6 May 25, 2010
Reply by Velocity

Message received from my HS today... Scotland

During mediation this morning, I received a message from my HS. I'm not exactly sure what it means... "Soon... Prepare... SCOTLAND" The e…

Started by Steffani

2 May 25, 2010
Reply by Steffani

A Need to Rebalance Myself

I don’t expect anyone to quite understand this, but it is necessary I post it. What follows is not exactly a metaphor. Sometimes my mission…

Started by Luminakisharblaze

1 May 21, 2010
Reply by Naiya

enlightened contact with extraterrestrial intelligence

Hello friends, I would like to speak on behalf of the most wonderful place that I have come to know. I encourage anyone in this area to co…

Started by Jana

4 May 21, 2010
Reply by Yshatar Anshar El

A couple of odd experiences this week.

*Not all of them are here because I know some people might not want to read them all D:* Here are some dreams/Experiences I’ve had this we…

Started by Ashley R.

0 May 20, 2010

What's New?

Osi loved Dean's discussion Sivananda Daily Readings 17 March 2018 - Yogasara-Upanishad Mantra – 11: Dharana (concentration) is fixing the mind on an idea or a point or object either internal or external
22 minutes ago
Plejaren Pyramids replied to Plejaren Pyramids's discussion Reptilean F.A.Q.
"You still might ask yourself, what about 'evil reptileans' then?They are not reptileans,…"
28 minutes ago
Laker replied to María Sánchez's discussion Free psychic reading
"Hey there I would love a soul reading! Thank you so much, name is Luciana born july 10, 1994 in…"
30 minutes ago
Laker replied to Douglas Keith McNeese's discussion Free Fixed Star Astrology Natal Chart & Report:
"Hi dear i would love a reading! Date of birth July 10,1994 place of birth- lima, peru time of…"
32 minutes ago
Laker commented on qua-ey's group Eastern US Starseeds
"im from northern virginia and i need some starseed friends in my life. hit me up if you're…"
39 minutes ago
Laker joined qua-ey's group

Eastern US Starseeds

if anyone wants to meet up or something its coolSee More
40 minutes ago
Laker commented on katie's group STARSEEDS NEAR CHARLOTTESVILLE VA
"starseeds near dc hit me up please"
40 minutes ago
Laker posted a discussion

What is our mission here on Earth

My whole life has revolved around confusion because I know i'm on earth for a big purpose I just…See More
45 minutes ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service