_

Your Experiences (1,449)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Strange ship In Dream?

Yesterday I was just laying down to nap when I got into the state between sleep and awake where you can be dreaming but you know you are an…

Started by Naiya

3 May 26, 2010
Reply by Naiya

Dream-vision pastlife; A51?

So, at one point I had some connection to finding out a past life of mine... while, I can only recall that a friend and myself were walkin…

Started by Velocity

6 May 25, 2010
Reply by Velocity

Message received from my HS today... Scotland

During mediation this morning, I received a message from my HS. I'm not exactly sure what it means... "Soon... Prepare... SCOTLAND" The e…

Started by Steffani

2 May 25, 2010
Reply by Steffani

A Need to Rebalance Myself

I don’t expect anyone to quite understand this, but it is necessary I post it. What follows is not exactly a metaphor. Sometimes my mission…

Started by Luminakisharblaze

1 May 21, 2010
Reply by Naiya

enlightened contact with extraterrestrial intelligence

Hello friends, I would like to speak on behalf of the most wonderful place that I have come to know. I encourage anyone in this area to co…

Started by Jana

4 May 21, 2010
Reply by Yshatar Anshar El

A couple of odd experiences this week.

*Not all of them are here because I know some people might not want to read them all D:* Here are some dreams/Experiences I’ve had this we…

Started by Aeizwyn Xaynquis

0 May 20, 2010

Abduction/Lost time?

A couple of years ago, I heard my nieces upstairs in their house in the bathroom. I went up to make sure they didn't fall out the window an…

Started by Naiya

0 May 20, 2010

Affinity with birds

Have been experiencing joy every time i see them lately and was wondering if this may have some meaning?

Started by Stephen

4 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Ysheea

Easy Journey to Other Times

I would like to relate to you all another story of mine, in the hopes that the experience can be explained or confirmed by other starseeds…

Started by Acyutãnanda

0 Jan 15, 2009

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Profile IconAngela Franks and Joice Suffert Bexiga joined Intl. Starseed Network
35 minutes ago
Article by Paul Stark

I ask, "What am I?"

Zohar answers, “As a Star Seed, you are fully human, and yet you are something more. 50,000 years…See More
35 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to Steve Hutchinson's discussion Solstice Portal Meditation - The Doors Are Open! By Sonja Myriel ... And ... The Butterfly By Maria Chambers ... And ... The Council – Include Yourself By Ron Head (Posted on 6/19/2017)
"7 Simple Solstice Rituals Celebrate your light and honor the energy of the Solstice with…"
1 hour ago
Logan Spence posted discussions
2 hours ago
Profile IconViktor Joi and Mckayla joined Trey Abernethy's group
Thumbnail

Past Life Exploration

This group is dedicated to knowledge about and techniques to explore your…See More
2 hours ago
Mckayla joined Lady Aquarius's group
Thumbnail

A Love For Water

Whether you love the rain, oceans, lakes, rivers, or water in general, the purpose of this group is…See More
3 hours ago
Mckayla joined Mita's group
Thumbnail

psychic powers developement & support

for sharing experiences, learning together & supporting eachother with previously rare…See More
3 hours ago
Nada One commented on Paige Marie's group Pacific Northwest Starseeds
"Hi, I want to have some friends that I can connect with and share with about all this amazing stuff…"
6 hours ago
Crystal Ariana replied to AMBA,'s discussion Ringing In The Ears......
"I was thinking it was my sinus or TMJ. LOL I had read about this too. Either way. What is weird is…"
10 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
12 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to Steve Hutchinson's discussion Solstice Portal Meditation - The Doors Are Open! By Sonja Myriel ... And ... The Butterfly By Maria Chambers ... And ... The Council – Include Yourself By Ron Head (Posted on 6/19/2017)
"Jess, I feel practicing a daily meditation is important for everyone's spiritual growth, as…"
13 hours ago
deer~tears loved Steve Hutchinson's discussion Solstice Portal Meditation - The Doors Are Open! By Sonja Myriel ... And ... The Butterfly By Maria Chambers ... And ... The Council – Include Yourself By Ron Head (Posted on 6/19/2017)
13 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service