Spiritual Services (730)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Free Readings! I Need to Advance my Skills!

Hello Everyone! I'm offering to do some free aura readings if anyone is interested! I just need a picture and a message or reply to this di…

Started by Rachel A

33 Jun 21, 2011

Happy, Helpful, & Happy to Help.

If anyone has questions or needs help with anything feel free to ask. I may not have all the answers, but i will do my best. Psychic abilit…

Started by Genevieve

22 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Genevieve

Quiz - Are You a Starseed?

Greetings Fellow Starseeds: I found this quiz on 5/17/2011, found it very self-enlightening & felt compelled to share it with all of y…

Started by Chalbelle

2 May 20, 2011
Reply by Chalbelle

readings or channeling

( I edited a post I made to save space.) Hello my brothers and sisters. I was wondering if any of you could direct me to a person or place…

Started by

6 May 14, 2011
Reply by Genevieve

I'd love to help.

If Anyone would like my help/advice/or answers, just let me know i'd be glad to be of assistance. I can help with healing, protection, enli…

Started by Gianna

0 May 11, 2011

CHANNLER PLEASE?

ok i seriously want to figure out my starmothers name shes easly channled...by others...so if u can figure out her name that would rock....…

Started by MoonPrincess-EarthProtector

5 May 7, 2011

Psychic and Tarot Readings from me...

Hey guys, I get psychic readings from time to time...and sometimes it's hard to find someone who's legitimate and trustworthy. A lot of peo…

Started by ☽Kάtiε ☆ Äƙαȿïα☾

1 May 3, 2011

Free Tarot Readings via Skype

Hi, I am offering free 15 minute Tarot readings via Skype voice on Thursday.   I have been reading tarot for 20 years and have generally us…

Started by Oseaana Inara December

1 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Oseaana Inara December

FROM PARIS WITH LOVE - I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR A SAD YOUNG GIRL

Greetings all,   I'm just wondering if there is a young french girl from Paris, France on this site?  She is currently secretly struggling…

Started by Louise

1 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Louise

Channeling

I was wondering if anyone could channel my guides or any other being that comes by with a message. In return I will give tarot readings to…

Started by Jessica

5 May 17, 2009

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Amber Diamond loved Venus Ray (Yshatar)'s group Starseeds From Sirius
2 minutes ago
Tanner replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
"I have been reluctant to ask another question, since you are doing this for free and I dont want to…"
9 minutes ago
Brandy Jones replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"I was told the same thing when I tried to play baseball in school.  I didn't improve…"
40 minutes ago
Tanner replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"Also, when I play video games, I can only play with inverted y axis look. Up is down and down is…"
45 minutes ago
Brandy Jones replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"Thanks for your response!"
46 minutes ago
Tanner replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"When I was a kid, I joined little league baseball and started on Tee-ball. My mom was on the…"
48 minutes ago
Seed Of Erra commented on Arcturian Wolf aka Scott's photo
Thumbnail

17 - 1

"I'm stealing this one ok? lol hugs"
52 minutes ago
peace2theworld replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"but not just crown chakra opened both crown+earth chakra... true humility, admitting they knew…"
55 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service