Spiritual Services (770)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Connecting with your guides

It's actually pretty simple. Of course it takes practice, everything takes practice. If you know how to meditate, you're already one step c…

Started by Whispers

30 Sep 28, 2011

Purpose! What's Yours?

Purpose What is yours? I would be interested in starting a discussion on purpose. Do you know why you were put on this Earth? Is the idea…

Started by Mirror Living

10 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Mirror Living

Trancendental meditation?

Some organization is trying to get me to pay $1500 for transcendental meditation classes. Is real or some hokey pokey?

Started by charles ratliff

3 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by One Love

Need Help Locating My BF's License - Psychics?

Ok I really don't like asking for material-related favors and help from other's abilities BUT we've looked everywhere and my BF needs to lo…

Started by Chex Party Mix Starseed

2 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Chex Party Mix Starseed

Very helpful,

Started by

1 Sep 21, 2011

Sacred Geometric Energy Readings

Hello friends.   I am a healer that has chosen sort of a unique approach to drawing ones energy. This is my energy from yesterday. Imagine…

Started by

3 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Tina

Healing Sessions

I have decided to offer these once a month. It is mutually benefitting, and with these hard changing times, we can use all the help we can…

Started by

8 Sep 13, 2011

Best New Age/Psychic Shops?

Hi! I love little cute new age/psychic shops... not the ones with the lady who just gives readings, but the  ones that have all the cool st…

Started by Kendra

0 Sep 10, 2011

Is it Possible to Have two Energy Signatures?

I have been told time and time again that I do have two energy signatures and I am wondering if that is possible. I can read energies on…

Started by Maia Nicole Beaver

4 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Maia Nicole Beaver

Crystaqueous articles

you can find some of the article that Crystaqueous wrote  under my name and my articles. If anyone wants to read them and ask questions  I…

Started by Misha McKorn

1 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Misha McKorn

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Mark Fragola replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion September 23rd
"There is an astrological alignment happening on the 23rd. One that almost never happens."
6 minutes ago
Mark Fragola posted discussions
10 minutes ago
Stephen Peppin updated their profile
24 minutes ago
Iulia replied to Jelly's discussion Looking for friend that like TedTalks and no spiritual b.s.
"JP Sears has a fun TED Talk. :)"
1 hour ago
Iulia replied to Mark Fragola's discussion Starseed community and support
"Look on places like Meetup.com for like-minded groups, or create one yourself in your area. :)…"
1 hour ago
Dean replied to Jer ✌'s discussion What happened to humanity? ☣☣☣
"The original SIN is the idea that man can exist as a separate from everything else..this happened…"
1 hour ago
Dean loved ☙ḲḭḲḭ❧'s video
2 hours ago
Karhursa replied to AspenRain's discussion UPDATED Starseed Markings and Birth Chart
"Thanks for the reading! :)"
2 hours ago
Jamie E Tyler replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion September 23rd
"He's Japanese."
2 hours ago
Jamie E Tyler replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion September 23rd
"NUmerologically it is just a number representing chromosomes.....it is the other side of death to…"
2 hours ago
Johanneke posted a status
"without make-up I even look like an alien :p #andromedan"
2 hours ago
Johanneke replied to AspenRain's discussion UPDATED Starseed Markings and Birth Chart
"Thank you so much! I am currently remembering I was told this is my only incarnation here on earth…"
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service