Spiritual Services (753)

Discussions Replies What's New?

**MUST VIEW** A great source of info on ascension!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ-ZaU6FHNw  

Started by Maria

0 Aug 27, 2011

I can help you shift your energy - life (Mini coaching but dramatic Shifts)

Spirit let me know that I am too focused on myself and that I need to instead be of service to others. So I am going to take this time to d…

Started by Cherie

15 Aug 26, 2011

Wonder Why?

I need some physic help. I feel that the blood that runs within me is Draco. I am an Orion Incarnate from Aldebaran yet throughout my life…

Started by G.A.R.

0 Aug 25, 2011

Important for anyone who has received a Healing!

Post Healing Instructions!   Once you have received a healing, it is important to “adjust” (read change!) how you think and speak. Making s…

Started by Kalananay

0 Aug 18, 2011

Off-World Parent Dream?

Ok, so I've never really posted here yet so I don't know if there is a better place to post about this. I came here to this site for a good…

Started by Michael Battipaglia

2 Aug 17, 2011

Free Healing sessions

Hello Fellow Starseeds. I am a Reiki Master, and would like to gain more experience than what I have been able to do locally. Send me a mes…

Started by

86 Aug 15, 2011

Offering Free Readings

Hello! For a while I have been doing free readings for family and friends and also strangers, although very few. I would love to practice!…

Started by

98 Aug 14, 2011

This is of great significance to me and I REALLY need a reading at this time. Perhaps my most important post...

I have been going CRAZY over these past few days which explains my recent absence and I will be on here longer but....I need to discover so…

Started by Angelica Serena

5 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Elora Leigh

You guys are my motivation !!!!!

The more i become in peace with myself.. with the cosmos.. i remember more of my duty here - into what i was given.. and what i have to…

Started by

20 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Andrea (Zelda)

Offering healing.

I offer healing work at distance, so feel free to ask me. I do pranic healing, aura/chakra healing, healing with Ankh cross, etc. If you wa…

Started by Light Storm

18 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Mayelin

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Midrash loved 010101's discussion Positive Reptilian Experiences
37 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to Exo Skeleton's discussion witch craft as a starseed
1 hour ago
Turquoise Water commented on Katrin Chrysaphis's photo
2 hours ago
Sara left a comment for AERU ∆ Ω
2 hours ago
Nikolai Fiathoski replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
2 hours ago
Nikolai Fiathoski replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Seeker replied to Cody Singh's discussion Famous Starseeds?
2 hours ago
Joshua posted a video

Flat earth: be very very conCERNed

This video is about a false memorys caused by CERN from ripples in reality. A special thanks to ODD and RFB for bringing this to my attention.
3 hours ago
Allas replied to Allas's discussion Draconian Starseeds!!!
5 hours ago
Allas posted a video

What Is A Starseed?

My subjective take on what a Starseed, is. :)
5 hours ago
△ L commented on Iulia's photo
5 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service