Spiritual Services (742)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Just wanted to spread some love..

I love this song.. especially this version of it - its very dreamy.. and aquatic.. it reminds me of my sirian home ^_^ - everytime i lis…

Started by

6 Jul 30, 2011

Im feel soo weird n blocked NEGATIVE IMPLANTS ???? STARSEED FAMILY I NEED HELP!!!

I JUST FOUND OUT IM A STARSEED A FEW WEEKS BACK BUT EVER SINCE I CAN REMEMBER SOME CHASE ME,  TEMPT ME INTO THE MATRIX WORLD , I FEEL THEM…

Started by Openheart

22 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Openheart

recent events have brought knowlegde and true light to me

do to recent events i have taken a break from this site to regather myself and there fore i have i have finaly found myself and the truth t…

Started by MoonPrincess-EarthProtector

0 Jul 23, 2011

TWO HOURS GENEALOGY RESEARCH FROM "CONNECT THE DOTS!"

Hello Angels! To help fund my daughter coming home to me I have also lowered my Genealogy Research Prices!! Check out my ebay sale now! Fam…

Started by

4 Jul 20, 2011

Tired of feeling this way! Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated <3

I'm not sure why I've been feeling this way. For months I have dealt with depression, lethargy and anxiety. I feel like I'm being watched,…

Started by Na'ellyien

8 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Na'ellyien

Confused?

Hello!! Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this. <3 I would apriciate any advice given. Well, lately, things have been go…

Started by

2 Jul 11, 2011

religious jewelry!!

i finally got some of my special vintage re-vamp jewelry pieces up!   even stuff for guys! all of the items i am working on are helping me…

Started by

0 Jul 11, 2011

Hey guys,can i get some advice?

i have been wanting to do this for a while and have not been sure how. I have practiced and through my guides and many past lives as a heal…

Started by

2 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Jasmine-Pheobe Taylor

need psychic intuitive help

Hello, I am wondering if psychics/intuitives could help me.  I have entities that I have been told are related to a past life.  I have some…

Started by Jeannette Starseed

3 Jul 6, 2011

Thankyou for the feedback on the energy drawings

Hi guys*   I just wanted to thank those who have written me back to let me know their feelings about the drawings...   I just wanted to…

Started by Siriankitten

1 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Michael *Jet~Moonlite*(Mickey!)

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service