Spiritual Services (739)

Discussions Replies What's New?

TWO HOURS GENEALOGY RESEARCH FROM "CONNECT THE DOTS!"

Hello Angels! To help fund my daughter coming home to me I have also lowered my Genealogy Research Prices!! Check out my ebay sale now! Fam…

Started by

4 Jul 20, 2011

Tired of feeling this way! Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated <3

I'm not sure why I've been feeling this way. For months I have dealt with depression, lethargy and anxiety. I feel like I'm being watched,…

Started by Na'ellyien

8 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Na'ellyien

Confused?

Hello!! Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this. <3 I would apriciate any advice given. Well, lately, things have been go…

Started by

2 Jul 11, 2011

religious jewelry!!

i finally got some of my special vintage re-vamp jewelry pieces up!   even stuff for guys! all of the items i am working on are helping me…

Started by

0 Jul 11, 2011

Hey guys,can i get some advice?

i have been wanting to do this for a while and have not been sure how. I have practiced and through my guides and many past lives as a heal…

Started by

2 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Jasmine-Pheobe Taylor

need psychic intuitive help

Hello, I am wondering if psychics/intuitives could help me.  I have entities that I have been told are related to a past life.  I have some…

Started by Jeannette Starseed

3 Jul 6, 2011

Thankyou for the feedback on the energy drawings

Hi guys*   I just wanted to thank those who have written me back to let me know their feelings about the drawings...   I just wanted to…

Started by Siriankitten

1 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Michael *Jet~Moonlite*(Mickey!)

Offering free energy drawings for people who are interested

Hi guys*,   I really wanted to take this big step and just do it.. I realized that these days when i draw an image, it seems to have an e…

Started by Siriankitten

18 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Owl

Re: Readings

We all knew this day would come. I'm not doing any more readings for a while, I'm uber sorry, but I'm being drained and I have too many cor…

Started by Rachel A

5 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Arisingmoon

Free Readings! I Need to Advance my Skills!

Hello Everyone! I'm offering to do some free aura readings if anyone is interested! I just need a picture and a message or reply to this di…

Started by Rachel A

33 Jun 21, 2011

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service