Spiritual Services (751)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Wonder Why?

I need some physic help. I feel that the blood that runs within me is Draco. I am an Orion Incarnate from Aldebaran yet throughout my life…

Started by G.A.R.

0 Aug 25, 2011

Important for anyone who has received a Healing!

Post Healing Instructions!   Once you have received a healing, it is important to “adjust” (read change!) how you think and speak. Making s…

Started by Kalananay

0 Aug 18, 2011

Off-World Parent Dream?

Ok, so I've never really posted here yet so I don't know if there is a better place to post about this. I came here to this site for a good…

Started by Michael Battipaglia

2 Aug 17, 2011

Free Healing sessions

Hello Fellow Starseeds. I am a Reiki Master, and would like to gain more experience than what I have been able to do locally. Send me a mes…

Started by

86 Aug 15, 2011

Offering Free Readings

Hello! For a while I have been doing free readings for family and friends and also strangers, although very few. I would love to practice!…

Started by

98 Aug 14, 2011

This is of great significance to me and I REALLY need a reading at this time. Perhaps my most important post...

I have been going CRAZY over these past few days which explains my recent absence and I will be on here longer but....I need to discover so…

Started by Angelica Serena

5 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Elora Leigh

You guys are my motivation !!!!!

The more i become in peace with myself.. with the cosmos.. i remember more of my duty here - into what i was given.. and what i have to…

Started by

20 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Andrea (Zelda)

Offering healing.

I offer healing work at distance, so feel free to ask me. I do pranic healing, aura/chakra healing, healing with Ankh cross, etc. If you wa…

Started by Light Storm

18 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Mayelin

Synchronicity and the HQR

The Quest for Synchronicity is a Search for Divine Intervention As Marie Louise von Franz wrote: "(...) Jung found further that the mandala…

Started by Source Mirror

1 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Source Mirror

Just wanted to spread some love..

I love this song.. especially this version of it - its very dreamy.. and aquatic.. it reminds me of my sirian home ^_^ - everytime i lis…

Started by

6 Jul 30, 2011

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service