_

Spiritual Services (783)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Can Someone Suggest Where I Can Get Crystals & Stones??

I'm looking to invest in crystals and stones theres no where in my local area. I am real hesitant on buying online. But if you know of a ho…

Started by MalakiteWolf

22 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Rowley

Good Day Starseeds, Free Healings....

Its that time again, and its the Equinox, which means alot coming in and alot of clearing out too. If you all need anything, just ask me, b…

Started by

99 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Rowley

I AM Dark Matter!: Meditation Reflection

You know, many talk about LIGHT, THE LIGHT.  Well, did not LIGHT burst forth from the TRIPLE DARKNESS?  Would I not be part of that GREAT i…

Started by Damian

10 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Damian

Pick a Crystal Card Reading!

Started by Kalananay

8 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Thoth

Karma question

Guys I had a dream last night and someone told me who the people are that I still hold karma with.   I was just wondering if when it comes…

Started by Ru James

1 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Morgan

Does Anyone Know A Good Psychic?

I don't get read a lot but lately, I think it's something I want to get into. I'm meditating a lot lately, and as much as people say that y…

Started by Marlon Eric

8 Oct 16, 2011

I DO READINGS. (No more readings for a while, I feel very tired.)

Hello beautiful ones,                I am practicing to become better psychic and since I love to help people, I think this is a good way t…

Started by Light Storm

186 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Kat224

Please stop asking me for healing!

because I do a lot of healing work on a volunteer basis I get a lot of requests sent to me. You may see me step into a thread somewhere a…

Started by

43 Oct 5, 2011

Walk-ins from History Forum (small forum)

Hello,   I have just created within my website a small forum for walk-ins from history.  I was inspired to do this after having been told a…

Started by

2 Oct 5, 2011

Is Your Soul Fragmented? Is It Aligned and Whole?

When someone has an accident, is in a trauma, maybe is at a standstill of two choices, sometimes this person don’t move on completely as a…

Started by

202 Oct 4, 2011

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Jesse Theisen replied to Jesse Theisen's discussion Short intro
"Thank you for the reply. And that's where I stall honestly, I don't know what to do or…"
21 minutes ago
Enlil Ninlil replied to Jesse Theisen's discussion Short intro
"Visionary dreams are amazing and are a good start, but if you want to have a "usable…"
22 minutes ago
Boaz Abel replied to Boaz Abel's discussion I'll tell you my power if you tell me yours
"FYI here is Michio Kaku talking about traveling in and out of dimensions"
23 minutes ago
Apollymi replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"greetings Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe..i would like for you to do a reading on me if you would…"
24 minutes ago
Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe is now friends with Kat Hackney, layaa, Wesley and 4 more
25 minutes ago
Boaz Abel posted a discussion

I'll tell you my power if you tell me yours

So I am convinced and have always known that I am different, and that I do not really belong here,…See More
28 minutes ago
Apollymi replied to Kat Hackney's discussion starseed origin help
"there are many definition of a star seed. but when activation of DNA happens many things can become…"
37 minutes ago
OwlRange replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"I was actually worried about that yesterday. So it is interesting you brought it up. Thank you…"
42 minutes ago
Enlil Ninlil replied to Christian Oglesby's discussion Ok here is my game of 5D master telepathy.
"If I could read minds of other people I would make millions of USD as champion in poker, but Im…"
46 minutes ago
Boaz Abel loved Kat Hackney's photo
47 minutes ago
joskoM replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hi. I asked for reading few hours ago, but I also, if it is not too much, I would love to get a DNA…"
53 minutes ago
joskoM loved Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service