Spiritual Services (728)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Offering healings and readings

I'm willing to offer healings and readings for the ones who might require them. May it be energy balancing, removal of draining energy cord…

Started by Ferulyce

49 on Friday
Reply by kristy cragen

RH NEGATIVE BLOOD (I AM B -)

http://yournewswire.com/rhesus-negative-blood-you-may-belong-to-the-nephilim-a-parallel-human-race/ Opinions?

Started by SolVegan

2 on Friday
Reply by Kristen E

Free Healings

I have just started doing healings back in mid 2015 I believe and I have been doing it on and off but I want to get back to practicing it.…

Started by ☽ Kirius ☾

70 on Friday
Reply by kristy cragen

Free healings 2

So I decided to practice. I would like to try some healings with sokaisi energies. So if you want to have some healings just let me know. P…

Started by joskoM

5 on Friday
Reply by kristy cragen

Angel Oracle Cards

Hi All, So this is long overdue and it's time for me to give back to a community that has done so much for me. I can give anyone who requ…

Started by Elizabeth

9 on Friday
Reply by Kristen E

RUN #4 (APRIL-5th 2016): FREE AKASHIC RECORDS READING (& Free Meditation) - MUST read guidelines. (Last Revised: 3-29-16)

Hello my dear Starseeds! It has been over three years with this thread, it is amazing how time flies!!!!  I just launched my Udemy Lucid Dr…

Started by Fernando Albert

1771 on Friday
Reply by kristy cragen

Tarot reading free

Hey Offering free tarot readings With Gaia oracle cards Ask one question, not to complex. Shanti Joy

Started by Joy

196 on Thursday
Reply by Tayler Perry

(Resolved!)Spiritual Clearing, Help and Advice, Please Help

Hello all, and thank you for reading. I seem to have attached an entity to myself, (whatever that actually means), and what I notice is th…

Started by Abby

5 Jan 5
Reply by Nix

hk

Started by Preston Schaeffer

25 Jan 5
Reply by Emily

Depressed about Souls Origin

So I was told my soul originates from Earth. After many "visitations," and being told I come from some spaceship, along with other past mem…

Started by IncarnatedAngel1111

2 Jan 2
Reply by Shadowcatcher

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Plasma commented on Seed Of Erra's photo
Thumbnail

We Know What You Are Hillary

"Of course I am quick. Someone has to tell it like it is. I only ever take responsibility for my…"
7 minutes ago
layaa posted photos
23 minutes ago
peace2theworld replied to Ireland Moon's discussion Spiritual tricks
"That's a strange question. Maybe try restating it. Is english your native language? It makes…"
40 minutes ago
OfStarsAndShadows is now friends with Reno and Malcolm Hazel
50 minutes ago
peace2theworld left a comment for Plasma
"Haha, you are a bit of a strange sag :D , I'm sag too Love that leather look,lol I knew i was…"
51 minutes ago
Rolf Jørgensen replied to Ireland Moon's discussion Spiritual tricks
"Hi Ireland Moon Its simple "they" want to eat your "soul" and chain your spirit…"
1 hour ago
sothis73 and kristy cragen are now friends
1 hour ago
sothis73 replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
"Hi All, Thank you for your questions, I will be occupied for the next several days so responses may…"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service