_

Spiritual Services (790)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Can anybody give me a reading?

Looking for a reading about possible future, relationships, planet I come from- starseed, my origins, names of some guides, etc. Please, it…

Started by Nicola

2 Nov 25, 2017
Reply by Nicola

Free past life reading

I offer free past lives readings. I would like to practice.1- It is a reading of ONE PAST LIFE.2- I need permission for my Higher Self   ca…

Started by María Sánchez

427 Nov 23, 2017
Reply by Jodee

Free distance energy healing

I'm a master in many Energy Healing systems including numerous Reiki systems, multidimensional, light codes, and quantum to name a few. I…

Started by Awakened Rabbit

115 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by K

Offering Healings and Readings (discord channel)

I'm opening this new topic because I saw that my old topic ("Offering readings and healings") still got a lot of replies. I wasn't able to…

Started by Ferulyce

0 Nov 21, 2017

Offering healings and readings

I'm willing to offer healings and readings for the ones who might require them. May it be energy balancing, removal of draining energy cord…

Started by Ferulyce

68 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Aer Stargazer

Astral Projection Course - I invite the 100 first :) Send PM

Hi folks, I just launched an Astral Projection course over Udemy. I want to gift 100 free coupons to my fellow starseeds, I only ask in exc…

Started by Fernando Albert

16 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Fernando Albert

Non-Interference Affirmations

For those who might need to detach from negativity I now share these affirmations I got from a Reiki-master. I hope they will help you. Ble…

Started by Nāscī

1 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Starseed Lita

Offering One Question Card Readings

I spend a lot of my time reading cards and I don't mind extending that energy for someone who needs a message and additional guidance. Just…

Started by Angelic Star Love

225 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Angelic Star Love

Remote View earth people

Looking for info. some are very constant not in same place wile others are. i done this for other places to heal . Some though few share a…

Started by Warden

2 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Warden

Help?

I was wondering if someone could help me with a slight situation i've been having for the past little bit. I am trying to research it mysel…

Started by Jennifer Rae

22 Nov 4, 2017
Reply by Helen Mohlin

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Isabella Yuki is now friends with Solace and The sun and moon
13 minutes ago
The sun and moon updated their profile
15 minutes ago
Nexis Nemesis replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Who Is The Astral entities Responsible For:?
"I think you have a point there. They are maybe along for the ride like the rest of us. Could be a…"
1 hour ago
Rende loved Ancient spirit's discussion The inner stairway - Story/ fairytale from Ivory Coast
1 hour ago
Ind loved Dean's video
1 hour ago
Rende and Dean are now friends
1 hour ago
Ind loved Dean's video
1 hour ago
LightRenegade added a discussion to the group 11:11 and other numbers...
Thumbnail

All kinds of numbers been seen

Hey there!So for the last couple of months Ive been seeing a series of numbers, on licence plates,…See More
2 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service