Spiritual Services (771)

Discussions Replies What's New?

One free question reading

Hey Seems like the reply system has changed and some of my past threads are all messed up. Sorry if you asked for a reading and didn't get…

Started by Joy

74 Aug 29
Reply by Joy

Free Fixed Star Astrology Natal Chart & Report:

Hello everyone! I am offering free Fixed Star natal charts and reports for whomever would like them. I tend to focus on the darker aspects…

Started by Douglas Keith McNeese

58 Aug 17
Reply by Iayaalis Kali-Ma'at Eloai

Free 3-card tarot reading - CLOSED

As my soul had been saved through some free readings offered in this community, I've always been wanting to offer the same to help others t…

Started by wind master

15 Aug 15
Reply by Abigor

Please help this enitity just took something from me

So I was just pulled into the astral realm and this man began yelling at me. Later I started to feel a heart wrenching pull at my heart cha…

Started by IncarnatedAngel1111

6 Aug 14
Reply by Paul Smeenis

Abundance has.. NEVER BEEN THIS AFFORDABLE

For just $1 you can experience unlimited access to the program for 10 days.

Started by ROCKY ~ THE ~ WARRIOR

0 Aug 11

[FREE] Amazon #1 Best Selling Book & International Best Selling Book [FREE]

FREE E-BOOK (official version)

Started by ROCKY ~ THE ~ WARRIOR

2 Aug 9
Reply by ROCKY ~ THE ~ WARRIOR

Free spiritual healing, retrieval and reading

Hi, I am able to see mental images and sounds when I focus my mind. I have tutorial on how to learn and to do this by yourself. I thought m…

Started by Jelly

107 Jul 12
Reply by Jelly

Reading people without permission

Just yesterday someone on here passed a message about my 'future'. I was having a very happy day when their energy just dragged me down. I…

Started by Angelic ~ star ~ love

0 Jul 8

Giving energy readings

I am wanting to do reading exchanges and also just giving a reading without an exchange, though I am looking for something specific in a re…

Started by ☽ Kirius ☾

77 Jul 7
Reply by Deren

Free healings 2

So I decided to practice. I would like to try some healings with sokaisi energies. So if you want to have some healings just let me know. P…

Started by joskoM

17 Jul 3
Reply by joskoM

RSS

Ads

What's New?

☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ commented on ☙ḲḭḲḭ❧'s video
Thumbnail

VNV Nation - Further

"Love Apop! thanks for sharing <3"
58 minutes ago
Dean replied to Dean's discussion REASONS FOR A VEGETARIAN DIET:Occult Principles Of Health And Healing-Max Heindel
""the carbohydrates, sugars, starches, and fats do little if any harm to the system, being…"
1 hour ago
Namaia Hirsult Nicaia left a comment for Dean
2 hours ago
Karrie left a comment for ☙ḲḭḲḭ❧
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1UWzsryYH0 <3///vengaboys\\\<3 {{{…"
2 hours ago
Angelic ~ star ~ love replied to Angelic ~ star ~ love's discussion Offering One Question Card Readings
"Hi Tanner, No she is not a part of this group. Her purpose is different here at this point of…"
2 hours ago
Tanner replied to Angelic ~ star ~ love's discussion Offering One Question Card Readings
"There is someting I want to ask related to this, is my friend Jesie, she is the only person I…"
3 hours ago
Tanner replied to Angelic ~ star ~ love's discussion Offering One Question Card Readings
"Thank you angelic, alot of it relates on some level, and I hae ideas for at least going and…"
3 hours ago
Angelic ~ star ~ love replied to Angelic ~ star ~ love's discussion Offering One Question Card Readings
"Hi medait, Thank you for your advice. I am a professional reader and have been doing this…"
3 hours ago
"Hi Tanner, Seven of swords, Five of Wands reversed There is a lot of the element fire. I…"
3 hours ago
"Hi Deirdre, How I see it is that hurt is block in the heart, a 'dagger' that has been…"
3 hours ago
ironicpeace updated their profile
4 hours ago
"Hi Adoni, It's a privilege you can get lost in something that is so powerful. Give into it…"
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service