Paradigm Shift Watch (148)

Discussions Replies What's New?

i try a new one ;-) - as above so below... A new beginning, Deeksha, Grace and the story of an Avatar

i wrote an article in a way i dont want to write it again here... i wanna write it this way, the way i feel about it :-) everything is rep…

Started by Daniel, Gardener of Love

1 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Daniel, Gardener of Love

Clean yourselves up, prepare for the future!

I am presenting to you all a very important message that I think should be taken seriously by just about anyone who knows that a new world…

Started by Esca22

4 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by nosere

a word of encouragement

Hi everyone as lately emphasised by the messages through Aisha North (i shared one here lately) that speak of an Event and a building up to…

Started by Daniel, Gardener of Love

1 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Daniel, Gardener of Love

Warp Drive Unified Physics of Ascention "Love is Source of Life.  Source Provides.  We can never be separate from Love, the Love of Source." Btw…

Started by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani

9 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani

Noticing that everything is getting clearer?

I was wondering if any of you are noticing how much clearer everything is becoming now?   The clearings that I have needed to do for peopl…

Started by Kalananay

15 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Kalananay

People Migrating

Among all the other weird things I've been noticing, since last year I've noticed a lot of people migrating here to Colorado. I don't know…

Started by Limlíriel

3 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Kathiryne Seri'yna Krysthl-a

Tila Tequila, Warrior of the truth?!

Just felt like sharing this, I have been long following Tila Tequila on fb (she might sound like a glamy thing but let us not judge a book…

Started by mikayla trinity

8 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth

Grid Update

I haven't really spoken much about the grid in a while because I have been busy holding the balance. The last shift on August 8th rendered…

Started by Luminakisharblaze

14 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Luminakisharblaze

Baby boom?

Has anyone else noticed there seems to be a baby boom going on around the planet right now. So many women are pregnant. Everywhere I look,…

Started by Stardust

2 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Stardust

Massive shift today

Step into the flow today and feel the shift. We jump from a vibration level of 3 to a vibration level of 6 today. The human race will add m…

Started by Luminakisharblaze

10 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Luminakisharblaze

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Kenneth Ames and 2liveis2die are now friends
3 minutes ago
Living Light replied to Marina's discussion Struggling Starseed
"Here is an interesting article called the Danger of Becoming Darkness When Fighting the Dark…"
3 minutes ago
Living Light replied to Marina's discussion Struggling Starseed
"yeppa,,,it is easy to lose the to keep going higher..  Often people feel that it…"
6 minutes ago
Isabella replied to ☽ Kirius ☾'s discussion Giving energy readings
"Hello Kirius. :) I would love a past life reading if possible.  In return , I could do an…"
7 minutes ago
Living Light loved Living Light's blog post The Danger of Becoming the Darkness When Fighting the Dark Side
10 minutes ago
Living Light left a comment for positiveevitisop
"Hey, pos.....sending you some lizzie love.... "
12 minutes ago
Jelly replied to Jelly's discussion Theory and practices (energy and spiritual works)
"In the future, more spiritualists that do no energy work will suffer."
17 minutes ago
Seed Of Erra commented on Seed Of Erra's photo
17 minutes ago
Seed Of Erra posted a photo
19 minutes ago
Living Light posted a video

Tracy Chapman Heaven`s here on earth (with lyrics)

Another video of Tracy Chapman heaven`s here on earth (with lyrics) from the album **New Beginnings**. Enjoy
22 minutes ago
Sinopa Orifiel posted photos
27 minutes ago
Micle and Advaita.Yogi are now friends
33 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service