Paradigm Shift Watch (148)

Discussions Replies What's New?

i try a new one ;-) - as above so below... A new beginning, Deeksha, Grace and the story of an Avatar

i wrote an article in a way i dont want to write it again here... i wanna write it this way, the way i feel about it :-) everything is rep…

Started by Daniel, Gardener of Love

1 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Daniel, Gardener of Love

Clean yourselves up, prepare for the future!

I am presenting to you all a very important message that I think should be taken seriously by just about anyone who knows that a new world…

Started by Esca22

4 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by nosere

a word of encouragement

Hi everyone as lately emphasised by the messages through Aisha North (i shared one here lately) that speak of an Event and a building up to…

Started by Daniel, Gardener of Love

1 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Daniel, Gardener of Love

Warp Drive Unified Physics of Ascention

http://www.warp-drive-physics.com/ "Love is Source of Life.  Source Provides.  We can never be separate from Love, the Love of Source." Btw…

Started by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani

9 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani

Noticing that everything is getting clearer?

I was wondering if any of you are noticing how much clearer everything is becoming now?   The clearings that I have needed to do for peopl…

Started by Kalananay

15 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Kalananay

People Migrating

Among all the other weird things I've been noticing, since last year I've noticed a lot of people migrating here to Colorado. I don't know…

Started by Pax Limlíriel

3 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Kathiryne Seri'yna Krysthl-a

Tila Tequila, Warrior of the truth?!

Just felt like sharing this, I have been long following Tila Tequila on fb (she might sound like a glamy thing but let us not judge a book…

Started by mikayla trinity

8 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth

Grid Update

I haven't really spoken much about the grid in a while because I have been busy holding the balance. The last shift on August 8th rendered…

Started by Luminakisharblaze

14 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Luminakisharblaze

Baby boom?

Has anyone else noticed there seems to be a baby boom going on around the planet right now. So many women are pregnant. Everywhere I look,…

Started by Stardust

2 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Stardust

Massive shift today

Step into the flow today and feel the shift. We jump from a vibration level of 3 to a vibration level of 6 today. The human race will add m…

Started by Luminakisharblaze

10 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Luminakisharblaze

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

briana replied to Joshua's discussion Why the majority of Starseed females not interested in a male Starseed life partner?
"well said"
3 minutes ago
Frank Sulton replied to Frank Sulton's discussion Was hit by a distructive spirit while doing evp. Anyone else?
"Hi Brian, Sounds like you have about the same problem as I have/had. Try reading Robert…"
6 minutes ago
7E loved 7E's video
30 minutes ago
KYANA is now friends with Baesa Grampus, Zoey, Emerald Princess and 10 more
56 minutes ago
Abby loved SerenityStar's video
1 hour ago
Quixotic Jewel updated their profile
1 hour ago
Profile IconAether and Dea Glósóli joined ROCKY's group
Thumbnail

Conspiracy Theories

A place to discuss various conspiracy theories.See More
1 hour ago
ROCKY posted videos
1 hour ago
peace2theworld commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"(the song you just sent)"
1 hour ago
peace2theworld commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"got some strange need to tap my left foot on that song colby carr. Maybe good i dont have a…"
1 hour ago
"That's an old song isnt it?:-) but yeah... love it Check out Robert Miles - Children one of…"
2 hours ago
John Michael posted a discussion

7-24-16: Self-Worth is King

7-24-16: Self-Worth is King…See More
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service