Paradigm Shift Watch (139)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Massive shift today

Step into the flow today and feel the shift. We jump from a vibration level of 3 to a vibration level of 6 today. The human race will add m…

Started by Luminakisharblaze

10 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Luminakisharblaze

A living neologist....

NEO, meaning new.... In theology, a neologism is a relatively new doctrine. In this sense, a neologist is one who proposes a new interpret…

Started by Colin dean

0 Aug 9, 2013

Update for the Spirtual Hierachy and Galactic Federation via Sheldan Nidle: July 30, 2013

Update for the Spirtual Hierachy and Galactic Federation via Sheldan Nidle: July 30, 2013 Posted by Stephen Cook on July 31, 2013   /   Co…

Started by John W Baldwin

0 Aug 1, 2013

Handbooks For a New Paradigm

I came across these by synchronicity and every time I read any one of the the 3 books in the series, I get tinglies in my tummy! There is n…

Started by Dee Aldrich

2 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Dee Aldrich

Changes in the Divine Plan: The Case of the New Governments – Part 1/5

Changes in the Divine Plan: The Case of the New Governments – Part 1/5 Posted by Steve Beckow on July 28, 2013   /   Comments OffCategory:…

0 Jul 28, 2013

Sheldan Nidle, July 16, 2013

Sheldan Nidle, July 16, 2013 Posted by Steve Beckow on July 17, 2013   /   Comments OffCategory: Uncategorized  http://goldenageofgaia.com

0 Jul 17, 2013

NESARA and the Revaluation – Part 1/2

NESARA and the Revaluation – Part 1/2 Posted by Steve Beckow on July 6, 2013   /   Comments OffCategory: Uncategorized   http://goldenageo…

0 Jul 6, 2013

Scott Mowry: Curtain About to Rise for Global Transformation

Scott Mowry: Curtain About to Rise for Global Transformation Posted by Stephen Cook on June 26, 2013   /   Comments OffCategory: Ascension…

0 Jun 26, 2013

Neologisms, and the detrimental effect on the third eye. This one word explains sooo much. MUST READ!

Neologism. Within the term neologism, there is a theory. Withing the use of the word, there is a explanation. Within the understanding, th…

Started by Colin dean

1 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Colin dean

What is going on with Brazil and with the world?

For a  long time, brazilians had been dealing with the corruption which was very clear to everyone'.Was very clear but the country just did…

Started by Alaya Mihh-.

3 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Light*Love*Joy

RSS

Ads

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service