Paradigm Shift Watch (141)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Grid Update

I haven't really spoken much about the grid in a while because I have been busy holding the balance. The last shift on August 8th rendered…

Started by Luminakisharblaze

14 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Luminakisharblaze

Baby boom?

Has anyone else noticed there seems to be a baby boom going on around the planet right now. So many women are pregnant. Everywhere I look,…

Started by Stardust

2 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Stardust

Massive shift today

Step into the flow today and feel the shift. We jump from a vibration level of 3 to a vibration level of 6 today. The human race will add m…

Started by Luminakisharblaze

10 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Luminakisharblaze

A living neologist....

NEO, meaning new.... In theology, a neologism is a relatively new doctrine. In this sense, a neologist is one who proposes a new interpret…

Started by Colin dean

0 Aug 9, 2013

Update for the Spirtual Hierachy and Galactic Federation via Sheldan Nidle: July 30, 2013

Update for the Spirtual Hierachy and Galactic Federation via Sheldan Nidle: July 30, 2013 Posted by Stephen Cook on July 31, 2013   /   Co…

Started by John W Baldwin

0 Aug 1, 2013

Handbooks For a New Paradigm

I came across these by synchronicity and every time I read any one of the the 3 books in the series, I get tinglies in my tummy! There is n…

Started by Dee Aldrich

2 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Dee Aldrich

Changes in the Divine Plan: The Case of the New Governments – Part 1/5

Changes in the Divine Plan: The Case of the New Governments – Part 1/5 Posted by Steve Beckow on July 28, 2013   /   Comments OffCategory:…

0 Jul 28, 2013

Sheldan Nidle, July 16, 2013

Sheldan Nidle, July 16, 2013 Posted by Steve Beckow on July 17, 2013   /   Comments OffCategory: Uncategorized  http://goldenageofgaia.com

0 Jul 17, 2013

NESARA and the Revaluation – Part 1/2

NESARA and the Revaluation – Part 1/2 Posted by Steve Beckow on July 6, 2013   /   Comments OffCategory: Uncategorized   http://goldenageo…

0 Jul 6, 2013

Scott Mowry: Curtain About to Rise for Global Transformation

Scott Mowry: Curtain About to Rise for Global Transformation Posted by Stephen Cook on June 26, 2013   /   Comments OffCategory: Ascension…

0 Jun 26, 2013

RSS

Ads

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service