Paradigm Shift Watch (148)

Discussions Replies What's New?

i try a new one ;-) - as above so below... A new beginning, Deeksha, Grace and the story of an Avatar

i wrote an article in a way i dont want to write it again here... i wanna write it this way, the way i feel about it :-) everything is rep…

Started by Daniel, Gardener of Love

1 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Daniel, Gardener of Love

Clean yourselves up, prepare for the future!

I am presenting to you all a very important message that I think should be taken seriously by just about anyone who knows that a new world…

Started by Ω Fire Esca ◊○∆⌂

4 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by nosere

a word of encouragement

Hi everyone as lately emphasised by the messages through Aisha North (i shared one here lately) that speak of an Event and a building up to…

Started by Daniel, Gardener of Love

1 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Daniel, Gardener of Love

Warp Drive Unified Physics of Ascention

http://www.warp-drive-physics.com/ "Love is Source of Life.  Source Provides.  We can never be separate from Love, the Love of Source." Btw…

Started by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani

9 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani

Noticing that everything is getting clearer?

I was wondering if any of you are noticing how much clearer everything is becoming now?   The clearings that I have needed to do for peopl…

Started by Kalananay

15 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Kalananay

People Migrating

Among all the other weird things I've been noticing, since last year I've noticed a lot of people migrating here to Colorado. I don't know…

Started by Pax Limlíriel

3 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Kathiryne Seri'yna Krysthl-a

Tila Tequila, Warrior of the truth?!

Just felt like sharing this, I have been long following Tila Tequila on fb (she might sound like a glamy thing but let us not judge a book…

Started by mikayla trinity

8 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth

Grid Update

I haven't really spoken much about the grid in a while because I have been busy holding the balance. The last shift on August 8th rendered…

Started by Luminakisharblaze

14 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Luminakisharblaze

Baby boom?

Has anyone else noticed there seems to be a baby boom going on around the planet right now. So many women are pregnant. Everywhere I look,…

Started by Stardust

2 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Stardust

Massive shift today

Step into the flow today and feel the shift. We jump from a vibration level of 3 to a vibration level of 6 today. The human race will add m…

Started by Luminakisharblaze

10 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Luminakisharblaze

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Valencia is now a member of Intl. Starseed Network
14 seconds ago
Flower of Life loved A's photo
2 minutes ago
peace2theworld replied to ༺neph༻'s discussion Unsure Message
"The only thing I know, if we meditate deeply enough, all uncertainty leaves. Else, meditate…"
4 minutes ago
Flower of Life commented on ⚛Arielle Bellehumeur⚛'s photo
Thumbnail

Books <3

"Is this a good book on Mu?"
6 minutes ago
M loved soynymph's photo
9 minutes ago
Quentin Castelain commented on Quentin Castelain's photo
Thumbnail

One of my vogels

"Thank you. I meditate for 7 years but, except feel more relax or get some energy in my heart…"
13 minutes ago
✿Lotus♥Goddess✿ ☆✿ ℨεlǎɏǎ ✿ॐ loved Flower of Life's photo
15 minutes ago
peace2theworld commented on Quentin Castelain's photo
Thumbnail

One of my vogels

"Also always remember to clear your crystals under running tapwater, to remove negative energies…"
16 minutes ago
Jedirealism replied to ༺neph༻'s discussion Unsure Message
"It feels like you are being directed to do "more of it".  I also get a few other…"
18 minutes ago
Thumbnail

One of my vogels

"Just lay down and relax Put amethyst on forehead. Rose quartz on heart. And clear quartz on top of…"
19 minutes ago
Namaia - dancerontheedge replied to Damkina's discussion Name of Religion on Medical Forms?
"I always just say 'none'."
19 minutes ago
Thumbnail

One of my vogels

"The key is letting go. No expectations. Don't expect to open 3rd eye. Dont expect 3rd eye to…"
20 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service