_

Mission Control (276)

Discussions Replies What's New?

{O*o} U R G E N T! SYNCHRONISTIC EVENT {o*O}

Those who have awakened first on Gaia inevitably seem to find their way to questioning the origin of their being, not just as flesh and blo…

Started by KLOUD METATRON

0 Mar 30, 2017

When will we return home back to higher worlds/dimensions/realms?

when will we return home back to higher dimensions/worlds/realms? because my yearning is too much now, because I miss home for a very long…

Started by Gezim Dervishi

24 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dean

Mkultra victim only one attacked in Monarch Family

family lives their lives only some hearing and seeing things yet they are capable of living their daily lives of cooking and cleaning and w…

Started by Nichi

6 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Miss Koytraz (Lilith)

The council

Does anyone else have memories or experiences about a council gathering around a round table? I have mental images of such setting. This ap…

Started by Asgrim

5 Mar 18, 2017
Reply by Asgrim

The media is unbalanced , where they are not neutral with the bad and the good things that happen.

I am tired of seeing the newspapers where "Bad news" is always featured on the front cover, and any good news is listed as something second…

Started by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani

1 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Melanie Hachey

Interesting information about Spiritual Missions

Hi Starseeds, I’d like to share a website with you which approach this matter of spiritual missions from a very experimental and interestin…

Started by Jessica Antunes

2 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Yeslin Saavedra

Please be aware of the great Deception and Disclosure coverup of Truth.

Ok on this website there is an interesting event that has been advertised  "EXTRATERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE PARADIGM" I watched the preview/tra…

26 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by Commander Randy

So I am this friend...

About 5 years ago a very good friend of mine, who no longer appears to be active on starseed, posted this: http://www.starseeds.net/forum/t

Started by Jason Lind

1 Sep 24, 2016

How Does Fusion Energy Work?

http://energy.gov/articles/how-does-fusion-energy-work

0 Sep 24, 2016

Welcome To Nibiru

I have closed this post because of the false information that it contained as told me by my guides.

Started by Commander Randy

4 Sep 8, 2016

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Dean replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"Lol jelly you only fooling yourself. As i said in my previous comment. ;)"
8 minutes ago
Chris deRoux replied to Jun Jun Magnificent's discussion One Question Or General Intuitive Tarot Reading
"May I have a reading Please?Will I be with who Im supposed to be with soon?Thanks"
36 minutes ago
Venice updated their profile
36 minutes ago
Jelly replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
37 minutes ago
Jess replied to Jess's discussion What is this called?
1 hour ago
Jess posted a discussion

What is this called?

For the life of me I can't remember the name of this ancient pyramid. I screenshot this from a…See More
1 hour ago
Dean replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"lol dont mind what jelly says, he lives in his own little world:) i wouldnt take anything he says…"
1 hour ago
jeeva replied to Jun Jun Magnificent's discussion One Question Or General Intuitive Tarot Reading
"May I have a reading please? Anything that comes through..don't have a specific…"
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service