Healing Requests (391)

Discussions Replies What's New?

URGENT Solstice Prayer request

I just received this on Facebook from my friend Tor Webstor Gulf Coast Oil Spill – Sioux Prayer Request Gulf Coast Oil Spill – Sioux Praye…

Started by Bob Challenger

20 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Xzar Orbrea

DNA activation/music/meditation

Ok, so I have a lot more time on my hands now than the previous months before. I've experienced some of my DNA reconnecting through just pu…

Started by Austinkthx

1 Aug 6, 2010

******URGENT****** Healing request for unborn baby please.

Hello family i am 20 weeks pregnant , i went to the dr today to get an ultrasound to see if im having a boy or girl. And well drs found a g…

Started by Belíѕama Siayhan

16 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Katjuska

Will you please join me and show your support

So much has happened in the last few days with this site that it is in turmoil at this time. For whatever reason July has been the month of…

Started by nova_spirit

5 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by nova_spirit

Light Technique for Sending Healing

Source: http://www.threshold.ca/reiki/light.html The following is a quote from the book: Light is a powerful source of healing. If there…

Started by Yshatar Anshar El

7 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by OldSoul

Thank you for healing my family even if my mother missed the point.

Thanks all for helping me in the difficult task of healing my family. I was agonizing about my family event which turned out to be a great…

Started by BetheChange

13 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by BetheChange

clearing for entity/attachments

Hello,I was wondering if I could get some assistance with clearing away some old attachments and/or entities. There is one in particular th…

Started by Zack Williams

4 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Casimir1

In need of a very Powerful Meditation

After many years of research I have come to find that the reason why my natal chart is wrong- why I have the wrong vibrational frequencies…

Started by Maia Nicole Beaver

2 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Maia Nicole Beaver

Prayers for the people of Haiti

I heard about this late last night,and I wanted to post something on here asking people to say prayers,light candles,or whatever your perso…

Started by Ysheea

2 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Julia

Boost Request For Georg of Orgoniseafrica.com

Hello, I am making an appeal to all of you to please boost Georg or Orgonise Africa. He was conducting a Gifting expedition in and around t…

Started by RedBeard

2 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by RedBeard

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

positiveevitisop posted a status
"The hopes I have and wish to work for regarding a better future for myself, are just fantasies... things I have to believe or I'll go insane"
5 minutes ago
Krish replied to Cody Singh's discussion Famous Starseeds?
37 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Love of the Craft <3 in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
38 minutes ago
G loved Nina K.'s discussion calling on Dragon Incarnate Souls to connect and share their stories
51 minutes ago
G is now friends with Mayelin and Sally Alena
51 minutes ago
Iulia posted photos
51 minutes ago
Krish replied to Cody Singh's discussion Famous Starseeds?
57 minutes ago
Krish posted photos
1 hour ago
Krish replied to Mayelin's discussion Andromedan beings in the group Andromedan starseeds
1 hour ago
Krish loved Mayelin's discussion Andromedan beings
1 hour ago
Katrin Chrysaphis replied to adeomus's discussion Love of the Craft <3 in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
1 hour ago
Patrick T posted a discussion
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service