Healing Requests (388)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Will you please join me and show your support

So much has happened in the last few days with this site that it is in turmoil at this time. For whatever reason July has been the month of…

Started by nova_spirit

5 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by nova_spirit

Light Technique for Sending Healing

Source: http://www.threshold.ca/reiki/light.html The following is a quote from the book: Light is a powerful source of healing. If there…

Started by Venus Ray (Yshatar)

7 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by OldSoul

Thank you for healing my family even if my mother missed the point.

Thanks all for helping me in the difficult task of healing my family. I was agonizing about my family event which turned out to be a great…

Started by BetheChange

13 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by BetheChange

clearing for entity/attachments

Hello,I was wondering if I could get some assistance with clearing away some old attachments and/or entities. There is one in particular th…

Started by Zack Williams

4 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Casimir1

In need of a very Powerful Meditation

After many years of research I have come to find that the reason why my natal chart is wrong- why I have the wrong vibrational frequencies…

Started by Maia Nicole Beaver

2 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Maia Nicole Beaver

Prayers for the people of Haiti

I heard about this late last night,and I wanted to post something on here asking people to say prayers,light candles,or whatever your perso…

Started by Ysheea

2 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Julia

Boost Request For Georg of Orgoniseafrica.com

Hello, I am making an appeal to all of you to please boost Georg or Orgonise Africa. He was conducting a Gifting expedition in and around t…

Started by RedBeard

2 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by RedBeard

little help

Perhaps someone here can help me with my present obstacle... I have a friend, an 'astral being', interfering with my emotions, energy field…

Started by Acyutãnanda

8 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Acyutãnanda

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Amber Diamond loved Venus Ray (Yshatar)'s group Starseeds From Sirius
3 minutes ago
Tanner replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
"I have been reluctant to ask another question, since you are doing this for free and I dont want to…"
10 minutes ago
Brandy Jones replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"I was told the same thing when I tried to play baseball in school.  I didn't improve…"
41 minutes ago
Tanner replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"Also, when I play video games, I can only play with inverted y axis look. Up is down and down is…"
46 minutes ago
Brandy Jones replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"Thanks for your response!"
47 minutes ago
Tanner replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"When I was a kid, I joined little league baseball and started on Tee-ball. My mom was on the…"
49 minutes ago
Seed Of Erra commented on Arcturian Wolf aka Scott's photo
Thumbnail

17 - 1

"I'm stealing this one ok? lol hugs"
53 minutes ago
peace2theworld replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"but not just crown chakra opened both crown+earth chakra... true humility, admitting they knew…"
56 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service